Posted: 8 years ago
What a twist in the tale-not quite how I thought the script would run.
It's almost like the scripts of Comedy nights with Kapil and JDJ got interchanged with the show giving babaji ka thullu to all major IF fandoms,first Radhika,then Vivian and now Sanaya😆

Fascinating to see the fan responses.  Never seen JDJ before (and would'nt be caught dead voting in a reality show) ,but since the show started,all I have heard is that the show is rigged.When Vivian was booted out,everyone said votes don't matter,yet the response to that was let's vote in even larger numbers😕.

It's only in the topsy-turvy world of Indian tv that a dancer winning a dance show  be a cause of such hue and cry.
Anyway,kudos to the young man👏
Edited by mai1moono - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE BEST TWIST EVER! 🥳
Paari29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mai1moono

What a twist in the tale-not quite how I thought the script would run.
It's almost like the scripts of Comedy nights with Kapil and JDJ got interchanged with the show giving babaji ka thullu to all major IF fandoms,first Radhika,then Vivian and now Sanaya😆

Fascinating
to see the fan responses. Never seen JDJ before (and would'nt be caught dead voting in a reality show) ,but since the show started,all I have heard
is that the show is rigged.When Vivian was booted out,everyone said
votes don't matter,yet the response to that was let's vote in even
larger numbers😕.

It's only in the topsy-turvy world of Indian tv that a dancer winning a dance show be a cause of such hue and cry.
Anyway,kudos to the young man👏

some people are saying this is a show of nondancer becoming a dancer then the show should not take dancer in it. They should only take singer actor whatever, but no danceras dancer are not allowed to win in a dance reality show 😉Edited by Paari29 - 8 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
At tym of vivian n radhika votes were not a matter even though they were improving, it was a dance show so better dancer should stay
But in finale dance doesn't matter but votes does lol
Hypocrisy at its best