Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😳😳 yee u liked the surprises πŸ˜ƒ

ashy thanks for the emotional speech πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Farriii πŸ€—

This is SO GORGEOUS yaar... I am in love with it.. Like.. Such a decent creation sweetie.. Simple yet elegant.. This is what I like and you exactly put it that way.. How classy !

Love you Jaaniii ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Fizzzaaa πŸ€—

Awww I am in love with this wishing style of yours yaar.. The way you put the wishes on a cake.. Its soo pretty .. And the cake looks YUMM.. 😳

Thank you so much jaaani.. Love you ❀️

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday Ashna. May all good things come in your life now & forever. Stay blessed

Thank You so much for the wonderful wishes Usman.. 😳 And thanks for trying to fight with Pallo for making my birthday thread πŸ˜†.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

My chubby Cheeky sister from another mother.. Happy Birthdaaayyy.. Pappi jhappi everything to you!!

Awww Pallo... I just loved this line.. Chubby cheeky sister from another mother.. Look.. Mere cheeks laal hogaye yeh sun k ☺️

Thank You sooo much.. And all the special pappiis n jhappis to you too.. Muaaah !! πŸ€—
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

Happy birthday ash diiduuu...πŸ€—...u r a very sweet cutie..sis ..luv yah..have a blast on ur brthdayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³hugs and kisses**

Awww Nehaa Dehaa... So good to see you here ... And thank you so much for the lovely wishes yaar.. This is sooo cute πŸ€— ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHNA! πŸ₯³

You are most caring and sweetest person I have ever met! And yes, you're the 'samjhdaar' friend, although you are SO YOUNG πŸ˜†

I just love you for who you are. Enough said!
Always stay the way you are babe!

I LOVE YOU ASHNA!
May you get all the happiness in the world! ❀️
Allah apko hamesha khush aur aabaad rakhe. πŸ˜›

Love,

Mary

Maryyy πŸ€—

Awww Thank You so much yaar for the lovely and kind words.. Means A LOT when someone feels this for you.. Samajhdaar n YOUNG friend.. *blush blush* πŸ˜›

Thank You for the wonderful wishes and prayers Mary.. Ameen.. I love you too Mariyam .. Muaaahh !!!! ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Usmu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyway, I know mines are so pheeki si. Hinna, Ash and Fari make awesome birthday threads.

Ash: Pallo and My fight was fake.. lol.. Hinna insisted us to have a fake fight for the write up and Pallo and I were clueless that how do we fake a fight. Pheeling nahi aa rahi thi πŸ˜†

@bold #Phamous πŸ˜†

Tum logon ko ab tak yaqeen nahi aaya that I just can't fall for the fights of you both .. πŸ˜› Ab toh Fiza bhi samajh gayi hai.. Aur kia chahye πŸ˜†

Hinna ka idea zabardast tha.. I actually loved this fight wala touch.. I laugh everytime I read that "fight" .. #TooManyEmotions πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Ash, we first met in YHM forum...
And the thing in common we had was being french..
Then our first real meeting, On creme piment, I was there in Uni and CM since a while..I didnt knew you were member of the thread too...then we introduced each other and slowly coincidence after coincidence we realised we lives like 5mins away πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
That was an #ackward first meeting honestly πŸ˜›
And I donno how or why, Ash you became one of my online besties...and maybe the best online friend..
I can tell you everything that is on my heart...every secret..I can drool weirdly on actors and couples while you will calmly listen..I can bak bak for 50 messages, you will read all...You understand me...and frankly..I dont have any sister but you are the only one who made me feel like if you were my elder sister πŸ˜³πŸ€— ❀️

So here is a small edit made by me to wish my Pyaari Ash a very happy birthday πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Immmaaannniii πŸ€—

Yes.. Today is my birthday.. Sorry dear we couldn't talk properly na last days mein iss liye zehen mein nhi raha.. But I know why you are saying that.. Don't you worry.. I know if you had known, tum sab se pehle wish karti mujhe ☺️ Last year it was on YHM Forum only.. When Lucky made my bday thread on Nikki's request.. And yes us time ham ek doosre ko jante nahi the.. That thread too was FAB n hilarious.. Kash tum bhi wahan hoti.. Lol.. But I am so glad this year you are here.. 😳

Awww... I am recalling those moments yaar.. Such a lovely post.. We are French .. YO ! Bien ou bien 😎 ?! Yes.. We met there on MM n got to know k hum toh padosi hain ek doosre k literally :O that was actually an awkward moment in a nice way though πŸ˜›

And awww... This is sooo true... We became sooo close to each other through our famous place πŸ˜‰ and you 'phamousness' ☺️ and we started sharing so many things with each other.. I loved the way you talk to me and share every single thing thats in your mind.. It feels sooo special really 😳 and aww.. Yes.. You are actually like my online choti behen to me.. I am soo glad to hear it from you.. The feeling is mutual .. I love you Imaannniii Jaanniii πŸ€—πŸ€—

The edit is beautiful.. With WaFa wishing me too... Thanks for the sweet words.. Thats because you are sweet too.. Love You ❀️

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Imane.. I was actually missing your khaane πŸ˜† and I was like.. Aisa ho hi nahi sakta k Imane khaana laana bhool jaye .. Lolol.. And here you are.. With the most yummilicious desserts ever.. Black Forest Cake aka Foret Noir in French is YUMMMYYY... Aur wo bhi ITNAA saara.. Like.. You literally brought it for everyone.. How sweet ☺️ ! Mera kharcha bacha liya 🀣 chalo everyone.. Sab ek ek piece le lo.. Balke jitna dil chahe utna lo.. Imane ne poora intezaam kia hua hai 😳
And how to forget the famous Italian Ice cream.. Yummm... It looks wonderful.. And I love the speciality of that friend of your Mom.. It looks so unique.. Lovely..

Thanks Imaaannii for these lovely desserts .. I loved them πŸ€—