Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy birthday ash diiduuu...πŸ€—...u r a very sweet cutie..sis ..luv yah..have a blast on ur brthdayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³hugs and kisses**

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now a quick word from my side.. For my special bunch of friends preparing this thread for me..

Hinna, Pallo, Mary, Fari, Usman, Fiza.. We guys used to meet here on PSF just to discuss shows initially. With some, I got to interact for other reasons as well on different threads.. We used to laugh with each other .. Some of us also had same likes and dislikes too that we got to know here on PSF.. BUT, the main thing happened one day.. When the stalking game started in Fiza's Recommend Underrated Dramas thread and ahista ahista we all were added in one single group called Stalkers' Paradise. I think none of us would have ever thought that that group will go this far. Personally, I thought that it will be like a quick si convo and we will all be busy later on in our own lives. BUT, that group grew on and on with each passing day and we all got to know about each other. The way we all act, react, the level of craziness and the mixture of naughtiness and maturity we all have in us.. That now.. Our comfort level is sooo HIGH.. We can discuss the serious se serious matter with each other and laugh at the silliest and lamest things ever together without even breathing. THIS is how our bond developped and we all are called as BESTIES right now literally 😳.

Now for my birthday, I initially thought you guys will remember it.. But abhi last week se I was like.. Agar bhool bhi jaate hain toh koi baat nahi literally and The only thing I was expecting, was a Bday thread as we did earlier. BUT BUT BUT.. I was surpised.. I didn't know you guys actually planned my birthday... I got surprised THRICE yesterday day with the bunch of surprises I got back to back..

Plenty of wishes at 12 o'clock yesterday night was the first one... It was out of the blue literally.. We were chatting and achanak se you guys started singing it.. That was LOVELYY ❀️

Then, this thread.. Man.. I was surprised really.. The title.. πŸ˜† Then the content inside is MA SHA ALLAH and aap sab ki wishes.. Literally awesome.. !!!

Then the third one toh was hadd se zyada unexpected.. Like.. That video was THE MOST SURPRISING THING really.. The content inside was the CUTEST THING I have ever seen.. Cuteness, Innocence, Sweetness Overloaded really... Maza Agaya !

The Bhukkar/ Chiller/ Cheesy/ Masala/ Jhinga LaLa Hoo Gang.. YOU GUYS ROCKKK πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Now the reply session begins.. πŸ˜›

---------

This is for Hinna.. Due to the AWESOMEST thread we have here. The title man.. Wohi itna shandaar hai .. Ashleela Day 🀣 But its CUUUTTTE coz it has Ash ☺️ ( I am glad you didn't reveal the history and geography of this name.. Andar ki baat andar hi rehne do πŸ˜‰ )

Hinna.. The intro .. Is sooo "emotional" .. I mean really.. The way you are introducing Ashleela and the reasons behind.. Like.. You didn't tell the reason to everyone but you are asking them to put this date in their calenders as Ashleela Day πŸ˜†

The story is A H M A Z I N G to the least I can say.. I was actually imagining all of them saying these sentences about me.. Like.. Sab k alag alag tareeqe k descriptions but so spot on.. I don't know if you wrote them ya unhon ne likhe hain actually.. Its that natural πŸ˜›

Usman is the DJ wala babu 🀣 But beware of his songs Hinnuu.. You know the obvious one he will play starting with J πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Then Pallo n Usman fighting to make my birthday thread.. Awww... That was sooo sweeet.. Ha ha.. I laugh whenever I read that laraayi.. I know it was fake.. And that Usman n Pallo ko zara pasand nahi aayi apni laraayi πŸ˜† but you guys should know k that was actually funny n waqayi lag raha tha that you guys are fighting for it.. LOL.. Then I could actually imagine Fizzyy coming bhagti hui n telling about their laraayi coz she loves peace πŸ˜› n Farii's ummm.. Ummm.. Was spot on πŸ˜† Mary coming late coz she was watching DeD ki epi for the 10th time was REALISM ki intehaa literally 🀣

All in all... I LOVED IT.. It was HOWLARIOUS !!!! Thank You.. I love you Jaanii πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. I am waiting for the intro when "Ash arrives" πŸ˜›

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Will reply to all of you later in the evening separately.. Thank You much guys for these wonderful wishes.. Means a lot πŸ€—

---

Imaaannniii... YOU ROCKK... Detailed reply coming in the evening acha ❀️
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Now the reply session begins.. πŸ˜›

---------

This is for Hinna.. Due to the AWESOMEST thread we have here. The title man.. Wohi itna shandaar hai .. Ashleela Day 🀣 But its CUUUTTTE coz it has Ash ☺️ ( I am glad you didn't reveal the history and geography of this name.. Andar ki baat andar hi rehne do πŸ˜‰ )

Hinna.. The intro .. Is sooo "emotional" .. I mean really.. The way you are introducing Ashleela and the reasons behind.. Like.. You didn't tell the reason to everyone but you are asking them to put this date in their calenders as Ashleela Day πŸ˜†

The story is A H M A Z I N G to the least I can say.. I was actually imagining all of them saying these sentences about me.. Like.. Sab k alag alag tareeqe k descriptions but so spot on.. I don't know if you wrote them ya unhon ne likhe hain actually.. Its that natural πŸ˜›

Usman is the DJ wala babu 🀣 But beware of his songs Hinnuu.. You know the obvious one he will play starting with J πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Then Pallo n Usman fighting to make my birthday thread.. Awww... That was sooo sweeet.. Ha ha.. I laugh whenever I read that laraayi.. I know it was fake.. And that Usman n Pallo ko zara pasand nahi aayi apni laraayi πŸ˜† but you guys should know k that was actually funny n waqayi lag raha tha that you guys are fighting for it.. LOL.. Then I could actually imagine Fizzyy coming bhagti hui n telling about their laraayi coz she loves peace πŸ˜› n Farii's ummm.. Ummm.. Was spot on πŸ˜† Mary coming late coz she was watching DeD ki epi for the 10th time was REALISM ki intehaa literally 🀣

All in all... I LOVED IT.. It was HOWLARIOUS !!!! Thank You.. I love you Jaanii πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. I am waiting for the intro when "Ash arrives" πŸ˜›

Ash sorry for being spoil sport
But arrive ke age 's' nahi hota
Elle (3e personne du singulier)
So ** Quand Ash arrive πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for reply 😳

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Usman should be banned from making bday threads πŸ˜†

Joking usmu, you can make mine again

Usman only wants to do my thread
AWWWIEEE ASHHH BABYYY IM SO HAPPY YOU LOVED IT! :D i will reply properly once IF works properly :@
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is like the BESTEST FUNNIEST CUTEST bday thread ever been made
Also VERY INNOVATIVE...wow hinna I m so impressed

Ash will be surprised seeing this

COming to THE BIRTHDAY GAL

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO MY GURIYA
Abby you are so late :(
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!
reserved.
edited.

Happy Birthday Ash!

I'm so sorry I'm late, I hope you had a wonderful time. May all your dreams and wishes come true. I remember the first time I grew fond of you - it was when you mentioned shipping Abhi/Nikki - and because I'm fond of you I made you a little something. It's not much but I hope you like it.

You are under no obligation to use it.

J.

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago