GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!!!

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
THERE IS A GOOD NEWS GUYS!! SHAHEER BROKE UP WITH AYU TING TING!! ALL THOSE TING TONGS GOT A GOOD ANS!! IT IS CONFIRMED BY AN IDONESIAN SITE! HE EVEN DELETED ALL PICS IN INSTAGRAM!! AND ALSO GAVE CLARIFICATION IN TWITTER! AND THAT TING TING ALSO SAID THAT SHE IS SINGLE !NOW LET'S PRAY THAT SHAHEER COME BACK TO INDIA SOON!! AND DO SOME SHOW WITH POOJA HERE!

Love Story Ayu Ting Ting and Shaheer Sheikh, Ended!

Author: Ibnu
Translated by : Adhee

Beritahati.com, Jakarta - Shocking news came from soap star 'Love in the Sky Taj Mahal' Shaheer Sheikh.

He removes the photographs in Instagramnya account, not least when the photo along dangdut singer Ayu Ting Ting, who had been reportedly in a relationship to him or her. Shaheer leaving only one photo in a collage form. What's going on with Shaheer?

"I deleted pictures from Instagram, because I do not like ...," wrote Shaheer via Twitter account.

Knowing the news, a number of fans Ayu Ting Ting cry. They were disappointed by the news of the breakup romance Ayu Ting Ting with Shaheer Sheikh. Even cried. One of the fans @dewinilasari04 account posting a comment Ayu Ting Ting's mother.

"Pray hopefully men get guidance from God the future could be a good man for her partner later, amen although he'd hurt my daughter insha Allah, Ayu strong, rigid face it all ..."

Really Ayu Ting Ting with Shaheer Sheikh break up? Ayu just upload a photo with his friend. "I am fortunate and grateful to have you, thank you ata love and affection of you that always you give to me, I can only pray that God always gives happiness to you, thanks for everything, @ruben_onsu @raffinagita1717 @jedarcantik @denadaindonesia," Ayu wrote in the photo caption.

IN TWITTER, IT IS ALSO SAID THAT SHE CLARIFIED THAT THEY BROKE UP IN A SHOW! ASLI ME HUM INDIANS KI BAD DUAEIN LAG GAYI THI USSE AUR UN TING TONGS KO, THAT'S WHY THEY BROKE UP!😆