vahima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm a Sanaya fan but i always said i wouldn't mind Faisal winning this competition because: (1) even though he's  a trained dancer he's worked fr this as much as everyone else. If it was only to make non-dancers win then he shouldn't have been included in the show at all. (2) the cash price would be of help to him and his family and (3) if Sanaya would have won people would have bashed her left and right saying she doesn't deserve to win etc. So what i'm saying is I'm happy Faisal won and have no qualms whatsoever. But what is hurting me is people's negative comment on Sanaya and those people who are rejoicing she lost because of whatever reason. Instead of wasting your typing a negative comment kindly think twice from doing so and instead type a positive comment for Faisal. I don't see the point of rubbing salt in people's wound. Same goes to Sanaya's fans, be happy that she's reached so far and no need to bash Faisal or colors because there is no point now. It's really really wrong to bash Faisal too. What are you blaming him for? for being talented? So yeah, if you are thinking of typing a negative comment or whatever kindly refrain from doing so.  Edited by vahima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, we can say the same for those Sanaya fans who are demeaning and undermining the victory of Faisal and going to the extent of attacking him on social websites. Really, how can you even do that to a 16 year old ? Direct your tweets and messages to the channel, or wherever the hell you want but why Faisal? Can't these people see how his heart will break seeing his timeline filled with such tweets which do nothing but spew hatred? Its a sincere request to stop doing so. We Faisal fans, including me, are against adding insult to injury of Sanaya's loss too. So, lets peace out!Edited by _Rini_ - 8 years ago
vahima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Rini_

Well, we can say the same for those Sanaya fans who are demeaning and undermining the victory of Faisal and going to the extent of attacking him on social websites. Really, how can you even do that to a 16 year old ? Direct your tweets and messages to the channel, or wherever the hell you want but why Faisal? Can't see how his heart will break seeing his timeline filled with such tweets which do nothing but spew hatred?

That's what i said too if you didn't read the whole thing. It is completely wrong to bash Faisal. I think it's really really stupid what some people are doing. I've read some of the tweets and i feel bad too. Faisal is extremely talented and if he's won then he definitely deserves it. 
Edited by vahima - 8 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am happy for both of them!!
vahima thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

I am happy for both of them!!

hmm what is that supposed to mean? 
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Him being a trained dancer was well established before the makers offered jhalak to him. People making a fuss about it now makes no sense. The fuss should have been made at the start of the show. The only difference is that he had no competition. Majority of the acts that stood out were his. In previous seasons, there was more of a balance and popular choreos.
Together with being a trained dancer, he was also a child artist for MP on Sony... Which was very popular.

Faisal may not act like a celebrity, but he is one. 
Edited by angelpureness - 8 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vahima

hmm what is that supposed to mean? 

Which word tipped you?
Faisal won so i hope you understand why I am happy!
Sanaya a runner up! Isnt that great news considering she is still learning?