egoistic sanaya fans-wer are u??

qwertyexists123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
were the hell are u ppl?
those who have said that sanaya will win.she is popular,wonderful and amazing dancer?mooh bandh hogaya kya?
now dont give reasons like- faizal won by cheating, he doesn't deserve  it, he is less popular than sanaya,its injustics cz he is a trained dancer n all k.
so sad that sanaya din win na????💔
were are the ones who said to keep calm n told tat sanaya fans are stronger than haters n ol???🤣

initially shamita was the vamp of the show.kundra fixed the show-wat ol rumours wer there just bcz shamita is a better dancer than sanaya.

now say that her choreographer  is not that gud.she deserves someone like salman n punit.(a bad work man blames his tools)

were r u ppl hiding?come out n atleast express ua opinion about a deserved winner.

these ppl can nw atleast think that sanaya is the first runner up-again only bcz of the votes.otherwise shamita is  a better dancer. not only fans,her over popularity giving choreo has also stopped cuming around ðŸ¤£
Edited by qwertyexists123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They are busy crying.

Give some time to them! ðŸ˜‰
I always knew Sanaya is nothing in real life, she just has online popularity due to her Khushi role in ipkknd. 🤣 

She never gets trp in the shows she does and now she even lost this show! LMFAO!!!
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i felt bad for sanaya fans. but some comments about faisal are disgusting. please bache ko to baksh do. 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love sanaya but some of her fans are her worst enemies. Their ego was on the sky yesterday now they are back in earth.They are busy crying how unfair the show is and how faisal only won because he is poor.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am happy cause.. 1. Faisal WON 2. Shamita DIDN'T!
some comments on this forum about Faisal are downright disgusting.  I feel bad for Sanaya fans, but, for the first time, in a long time.. I feel... no cheating by the channel.  Faisal is HUGE!  loved him in Maharana Pratap and loved his versatility on this show.  He came in knowing hip hop only.. but can anyone ever forget that Lavni?  that's why he is the Winner!  well deserved Faisal!!!!!

can't wait for the weekend. 
Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think there's any use of rubbing salt over her fans' wounds now. We are over the moon that Faisal won the trophy and I do agree that some of her fans did degrade Faisal's hard work, or called him poor and what not but lets not do the same things that they did. What will be the difference between us and them, then? I have come across a few very neutral and unbiased Sanaya fans on this forum too, who acknowledged the fact that Faisal was worthy of the trophy like no other contestant. Not everyone is an obsessed fanatic, u know...!
Those who say that the show is biased and all, let them do that. Our Faisal has the trophy, the accolades and the uncountable hearts that he has won over and that's what matters!

Lets maintain a positive ambience on the forum and end the journey on a happy note, now that the most deserving, OUR OWN WONDERKID, Faisal has taken the trophy home. Congrats to him and all the Faisal droolers! 😃
Edited by _Rini_ - 8 years ago
barsana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika04

i felt bad for sanaya fans. but some comments about faisal are disgusting. please bache ko to baksh do. 

bacha hai is si ka toh rona hai dear...muqabala toh barabari walo mai hota hai,bachho ka bachho se,
dancer ka dancer se...taraju ka ek palda bhari ek kum...ye toh nainsafi hai...

nksidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOLLL. you actually made a post trying to cause a fight, i think you're the one with the ego buddy.  ðŸ˜† Attention seeker 🤡
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -flower-

They are busy crying.

Give some time to them! ðŸ˜‰

Wanna join us??
Then you'll know how it feels when you want the one your rooting to win, doesn't win!

Keeping laughing!