5 Reasons Why Sanaya Irani Should Not Win Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reload

qwertyexists123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/reasons-why-sanaya-irani-should-not-win-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/article_bdf48e98-6c5a-11e5-97ff-b74b33e7ff66.html

The dance reality show has been the talk of the town ever since it began. And finally now the finale is just a week away. The four finalists are nervous about the outcome and are rigorously preparing for the finale.

Sanaya Irani, Shamita Shetty, Mohit Malik and Faizal Khan are the last contestants standing of "JDJ Reloaded." While we think each one of them has earned their positions in the finale with a lot of effort and hard work, we have our favorites like anyone else. Having said that, there's a good chance that Irani may walk away with the trophy merely because she is more popular than the others.

Here are five reason why we think she doesn't deserve the trophy:

1. If this was only a popularity contest, then giving the trophy to Irani makes sense, because fans love her more. But, since this show is also about dancing, it goes without saying that there are some contestants who are far better than her.

2. Having said that, we definitely don't refute that Irani is a decent dancer with great expressions, but dancing is a lot more than just expressions. Technically, Irani hasn't experimented as much as Shetty, Khan or even Malik.

3. Throughout the season, we've seen Irani emulate Drashti Dhami's work from Season 6. Mind you it has been a general observation. From her clothes to some of her performances, they were aped from previous seasons. Of course it wouldn't be entirely her fault " part of the blame goes to her choreographer, Jai Kumar Nair, as well.

4. Sources claim that Irani is not too fond of her choreographer. She has tried to replace him several times but has been unable to do so. However, their constant tweets and photo uploads tell a whole different story. A source close to the sets of "Jhalak" told us that the popular telly actress is doing so only to showcase a united front before her fans.

5. Emphasizing this point again: Over the season, Irani has been quite stagnant with her growth in the show, while others have upped their performance on every level. Malik has shown tremendous growth and improvement, while Khan has stunned the audiences with all that he can do. And who expected Shetty to look this sexy and pull off some exquisite dance styles. In comparison to them, Irani has barely touched the surface.

Nonetheless, we'll soon find out who the audience supports more and who will walk away with the trophy.

Edited by qwertyexists123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just laughing at the article.Seems like he or she just wrote the article just to vent out their frustration .
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs

who will not be dissappointed in jai...he is a let down

and yes even i felt when i saw their second act sanaya 's gown was exactly copied from what drashti wore during her first performance on jdj 6

but drashti is bettrr than sanaya in terms of dancing

an
CuriousNutCase thumbnail
🤣 Seriously if the author/content writer/ journo want to highlight the growth of malik or want to appreciate him, that should have been done, why take digs on someone 
this is more like a mohit malik appreciators.

I like him no doubt but then the person who wrote the article should concentrate on him rather than comparing with sanaya irani

Great that TT or Bolly zone or colors or IF or times of India or Deccan chronicle didn't identify that she followed season 6 people and they didn't feel she is stagnated but this great author has identified.😆

Oh so for a moment we will think whatever she said about changing choero is true and gave poses for public but y would choero give great statements on her😲🤪

And all beautiful tweets by every contestant and also beautiful comments by judges about her beautiful nature is made up😆

For me she has shown tremendous growth and I wish her to win completely 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol seems like some sites workers are actually jobless ...I mean common who in the world writes a article on someone whom they feel should not win . Giving 5 reasons lol ðŸ¤£As if the popularity factor is just introduced this time in jhalak when sanaya has entered . Popularity has been a major factor always in jdj .And if somebody wants to change it , I think makers should be the one contacted .Sanaya hasn't shown growth ðŸ¤£Sanaya wants to change her choreographer ðŸ¤£like seriously ...thanks for a good laugh .  she  hasnt improved and her growth is stagnant ...reallyyy ??? Matlab kuch bhi ...yeh baat toh koi bhi qabool karega that she has shown growth ...kuch bhi kuch bhi likhte hain by God ðŸ¤£ I seriously dint wanted to sound like that but reading this ...I genuinely burst out laughing ...can't believe the author ...kuch points ho toh bhai discussion bhi ho ...this is complete rubbish ...Edited by EtherealRati - 8 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just give one reason how to believe that the TM is a newbie.🤣
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Drashti is a dancer!! While sanaya is...well better not to compare!!
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y do I feel that the article is not an actual published article?
josh135 thumbnail
What crap article..i also have 10 reasons why other 3 don't deserve the trophy :p
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

y do I feel that the article is not an actual published article?

the link mentioned opens to jai and sanaya dhoom picture bas for me ...no idea its real or fake