Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They dont look odd

They look awesome together
I am watching this show just for their chemistry

Thank god for that

At least u r enjoying

The only 3rd gen actress FQ looks good with is surprisingly n unfortunately ushnah

Wish it was the same with Sara Khan

Her pairing was very odd with Sami in saltanat e dil as well

He looked so old for her with the beard
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too think arij or hareem would have been better. Sara khan has young face and looks too young to be a mother of a child this big.
who said maryam was good??? as per being a huge huge FQ fan that was the blunder of century. what a mess of big names and rivers of tears. i think rang laaga was better than maryam atleast with few comic moments for torture relief. maryam's story was hopeless,pointless and character were a mess and confused. girls were crying all the time. mom was evil witch for no reason.
FQ manages to look great with any young heroine
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

i too think arij or hareem would have been better. Sara khan has young face and looks too young to be a mother of a child this big.
who said maryam was good??? as per being a huge huge FQ fan that was the blunder of century. what a mess of big names and rivers of tears. i think rang laaga was better than maryam atleast with few comic moments for torture relief. maryam's story was hopeless,pointless and character were a mess and confused. girls were crying all the time. mom was evil witch for no reason.

SO DAMN AGREE

I TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO WATCH MARIAM

But my goodness it was jus intolerable

Maryam n rang laga...two WORST shows of FQ

Mol was at least watchable

Also last year's IQRAR was also ordinary but still it was watchable n that was the last show where FQ had his normal beautiful face

Now the botoxed face really comes in the way ...I still don't understand why he ruined his face...I watch his old shows in zindagi n compared to that this face is so not FQ

Coming to Sara Khan...she is like the 4th gen actress

With such a big kid and showing her giving lovey Dovey looks to FQ looked so odd

I know they wanted a low budget good actress ...they cud hv cast nausheen Shah...she is hot beautiful n also wud hv complimented FQ a lot according to age
Maryam second half was actually good

Sara Khan has come a long way. She did not impress anyone much in her first Appearance in Bari Aapa but later on she nailed every character she played. Sara Khan is a new face which people like watching on television and her smile makes her a winner when she is modelling. She has worked with the best directors and the most popular actors of the drama industry. Sara Khan's acting shows that she has learned a great deal from her co-stars and her confidence will take her much further in the showbiz industry now that with the film industry growing there are unlimited opportunities.

Sara Khan looks stunning in an Eatern outlook in her latest photo shoot. The special thing about this shoot is that one of the dresses which Sara is wearing has been designed by her too. Sara loves pink color and enjoyed wearing it. The make up has been done by the emerging make up artist Sheeba Mughal.

Sara Khan looks equally pretty in a casual look in which she poses with her sister.

Faysal Qureshi and Sara Khan look great in this picture which was taken to promote Naraaz.

Oslem_1203 thumbnail
I'm wondering too. Even though I could watch it in English translation.😭😭
Edited by Oslem_1203 - 8 years ago
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watched till episode 3 mid, nothing special. Theres something odd about the pairing.
Goodbye Naraaz from my side.