Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sara looked so pretty in the black sari.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will start watching this after 3 episodes air at least
Don't want to start so many new shows at one go

Plus I can wait in case of this show

But I can't wait for FQs other show with ushnah

That I 'll if to watch immediately

So this I 'll start in December
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meeph

Faisal is so stupid in this show but i know people like these exist in real life. He's is really amazing as a husband but money-obsessed. I have seen people like these in real life and Faisal is pretty convincing as usual.

Dont say stupid yaar please i know Azlaan is like "MONEY ORIENTED MAN" but i'm looking forward to upcoming episodes how situations comes in his life and all of sudden change NARAZ HAI MUJHE MERA KHUDA

but when first scene comes i was like what exactly happening yaar and flashback with sweet family 😲
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finaallly got around to watching the ep 1.
I must say, fast- paced, well executed and I pretty much 'lovveed' it so far. Although an FQ fan only to an extent that his show's plot must be interesting and good to keep me hooked - and this deff proves it at last (was sick of the roona dhoona shows he does, i.e. geo, rang laga). Hopefully he proves to be better this time around.

He's deff an amazing actor - love how expressive he is (esp. his eyes!) He deff got fitter for this role and getting younger.This is something very interesting, mysterious plot that will keep the audience hooked. The beginning freaakaed me a little in the sense (spoiler alert)- What in the world is going on? Why is he trying to burn himself to death and knew that, that had to be FQ! So that deff. got my attention.) (Does she ending up leaving him - oh Gosh!)

I'm guessing that beginning bit is the present and what has been shown is obviously his past. Liking his character - unexpected, many layers/shaded, composed, over-confidently-accurate/lucky, money oriented./materialistic - a man with class and lives up to perfection and nothing less.
Although what he believes is not as wrong, but I feel like one should always have a back plan and take things slow; love how lovable of a dad he is (not agreeing to some of his notion of teaching the kid only to live with perfection and nothing less..) though I get where he's coming from since that's how he has been brought up and he means it all in a good positive manner though it can be perceived not so positively (i.e. his in-laws coming in a cab - though I totally understand his caring perspective - he shouldn't shy away from this friends just because he's someone from high class that has to maintain his image, keep in mind that 'others' opinions should matter much). I would say he's notions/perception/ideologies are grey shaded- he's not completely wrong or completely right. His caring/protective side/ his sharp business sense ( at times ) proves it - and then there's his mixed feelings.

This dude deff. needs better friends - knew first hand that the guy must be 'a friend for benefit' and he hit that category even before I hit up ep 2 precap. Couldn't even support a friend when things don't turn right; jerrrk! Felt bad for Azlaan - totally get how he wants to provide his loved ones with the best of the best, but sometimes things don't always go as planned and as accurate as you thought you were - deff should have done the company's back ground check and 75% was waay too huge to invest in. Did the old man have anything to do with taking the company's shares and manipulating them? (weird guess).

Wouldn't have thought that Sara Khan would be a leading lady with FQ, but she's look abs. Faab! (esp. in black saari - she got the looks) & FQ's such a charrmerr ;D (love his cute, romantic bits).
Is something wrong with Freiha? (What's with the headaches) Kid's pretty cute! Such different ideologies - wonder how they got married?
Hoping this has many flashback coming up and can'ttt wait for ep 2! :D
x
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Will watch 2nd epi tonight
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I caught the second episode as my mom was watching it..and I really liked it. The plot's different than the usual. I'm going to watch the first episode now just to see if I missed anything. Faisal Qureshi is awesome as usual. I'm not quite feeling his pairing with Sara though. I like Sara, but I feel someone else could've been a better choice. FQ's too strong of a performer here it seems.
This show reminds me too much of Maryam lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
Didn't watch Maryam so this will be good :P
I loveddd Maryam
this one hasnt impressed me as of eyt :P
OnlyHope thumbnail