Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

he likes to keep people guessing😳..I guess he is learning the tricks of trade..the charm of a SHTAAR is in being mysterious😎😆

and we are back to our favourite game as well - Will they, wont they🤣

yeah mentioned her name, without being prompted! LIKE WOW!😲😆

idk mahn I got vibes of making each other envious, with all those..Roshni-Ankush airport pics (copied from Rosal poses) followed up with Faisal sharing a pic with Jannat - LIKE lol!😆

So many iv's I have seen of faisal since he won, in one of them he said , that for nach baliya he has to grow a bit older, I was like does he also want to take part in that now 😆, but for nach baliye he needs a baliye 😉 heres a small VM that I made on his win...

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

So many iv's I have seen of faisal since he won, in one of them he said , that for nach baliya he has to grow a bit older, I was like does he also want to take part in that now 😆, but for nach baliye he needs a baliye 😉 heres a small VM that I made on his win...

Ahhh so they are competing in making one another jealous as well🤣🤣 when are they gonna grow up😆

Zari please make more VMs na...this one is soo good but shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya😲

Hirwa what's the episode i need to start from tom? MRP ka
Edited by enchanted23 - 9 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

AND IT LITERALLY took these two 1 WHOLE DAMN YEAR to give us a selfie! WOW😳 I forgive them, only coz they are so CUTE!😳🤣

now lets wait for another whole year for the next pic of theirs!🥱😡

it will be interesting to see what next year brings to us- the progress from 2014 to 2015 in kind of reverse😆

when Faisu gets leaner Roshu gains weight or vice versa😛
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enchanted23

ok how about "Rising of Phoenix - FK" ekdum hollywood istyle...desi titles bahut ho gaye🤪

keeping this one😉😆😆
Moumimon thumbnail
a selfie of RoSal haan...after years🤪😆
Moumimon thumbnail
its getting boring day by day...
enchanted23 thumbnail
This is such a cute segment...Don't really know what he wanted to say about Rishi...looks like their commando training didn't reach completion...or whatever faisu meant there couldn't really catch up😳
enchanted23 thumbnail

Ok according to my calculations-if the show started on 17th August and is again 4 episode per week format it would have been 38th episode today so I watched that-if this is incorrect please let me know so I can get started accordingly...but till then here's my view on the episode...

Episode start with discovery and killing of Mevad jasoos by Shamsherkhan and there is some over the top facial muscle pulling by Shamskhan so skipping those ...I like the conversation between Pratap and Choti Ma just for one reason alone- Rajeshree in the background...she stand there gloating with pride at her son's refusal to get drawn into any kind of maliciousness towards his brother in spite of Choti Ma's olive branch extensions...I must say Faisal was getting good with dialogue deliveries by this time but was yet to discover art of emoting through eyes...those subtlety would come later but I do like the scene that followed this one...

I kind of fell in love with this serial because of these Ma-beta scenes to begin with...they are handled with so much panache and executed with such fineness that you could actually relate to it easily...I loved how she reads her son's face and questions him about struggle that's going on in his mind...and he too is just out with it very next moment...I just like the equation here there is so much ease, honesty, trust and understanding between the two and they have not needed dialogues to convey that...and that's saying a lot about their acting abilities...

I also like Sajja's unmindful walking in her daze...where she has to be pointed out that Ranaji's room was left behind...Sajja was never an ambitious woman, nor she had and malice in her heart but when egged on she would not hesitate to muddle up things that would further alienate her husband from her...and that walking off unmindful w/o realising where she was going signified all that...so in all beautifully conceived scene

And last scene where Pratap's musing over the events of the day and in walks Ranaji fresh from DB's kaan bharo session-I couldn't help but notice - this darkness that engulfs Ranaji just before he enters the room where Pratap is sitting... again something that could be interpreted in many different ways but for me it's Pratap's aura shining bright and positive that erodes that darkness from around Ranaji and he then shares his distress with his son-though he talks about his duties and responsibilities as a king but he is sharing this fear with his son, urging him, pleading him to free him of his anxieties by interpreting his unsaid words...though Pratap nods his agreement what I would have really liked to see here is a reflective and emotive Pratap-understanding his father's anxieties and assuring him of his commitments by taking his father's hand and putting his on the top as a promise-anyways..next episode tom...if this is the right one😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ok according to my calculations-if the show started on 17th August and is again 4 episode per week format it would have been 38th episode today so I watched that-if this is incorrect please let me know so I can get started accordingly...but till then here's my view on the episode...

👍🏼 now thats quick, sorry for not replying yesterday, was buzzzy like 🤢 analyst behen - ur bang on..this one just ended yesterday😃

Episode start with discovery and killing of Mevad jasoos by Shamsherkhan and there is some over the top facial muscle pulling by Shamskhan so skipping those ...I like the conversation between Pratap and Choti Ma just for one reason alone- Rajeshree in the background...she stand there gloating with pride at her son's refusal to get drawn into any kind of maliciousness towards his brother in spite of Choti Ma's olive branch extensions...I must say Faisal was getting good with dialogue deliveries by this time but was yet to discover art of emoting through eyes...those subtlety would come later but I do like the scene that followed this one...

correct instilling of values in Pratap, DB underestimated JB big time here, sure Pratap loved her and even heard her out most of the times out of respect, but he was JB's son for all intents and purposes. I wonder if Pratap could not make out right back then that DB wasnt Miss goody two shoes ever..what if he did and he did not let those thoughts cloud over his love for her? It feels uncanny he dint figure out already..I sometimes feel he always had an inkling about her..but he never questioned..agreed, faisal wasnt yet his 100% natural self..he was still grasping everything around him..

I kind of fell in love with this serial because of these Ma-beta scenes to begin with...they are handled with so much panache and executed with such fineness that you could actually relate to it easily...I loved how she reads her son's face and questions him about struggle that's going on in his mind...and he too is just out with it very next moment...I just like the equation here there is so much ease, honesty, trust and understanding between the two and they have not needed dialogues to convey that...and that's saying a lot about their acting abilities...

absolutely regal and still so relatable..Mother alwaysss knows! 😳❤️ its definitely scenes like these which make MP stand out tall and above..can anybody tell Rajshri was just acting here? she IS JB! justifying every facet of the Maharani of Mewar (even though US to me was no Maharaja, he failed at many times as a ruler and as a husband, and from Prince Shakti's perspective as as a father as well)

I also like Sajja's unmindful walking in her daze...where she has to be pointed out that Ranaji's room was left behind...Sajja was never an ambitious woman, nor she had and malice in her heart but when egged on she would not hesitate to muddle up things that would further alienate her husband from her...and that walking off unmindful w/o realising where she was going signified all that...so in all beautifully conceived scene

Sajja was a child at heart, innocent, gullible, moulded the way it is required, yet at times she would say the most unique things with her own perspective, which could throw one offguard..😆

And last scene where Pratap's musing over the events of the day and in walks Ranaji fresh from DB's kaan bharo session-I couldn't help but notice - this darkness that engulfs Ranaji just before he enters the room where Pratap is sitting... again something that could be interpreted in many different ways but for me it's Pratap's aura shining bright and positive that erodes that darkness from around Ranaji and he then shares his distress with his son-though he talks about his duties and responsibilities as a king but he is sharing this fear with his son, urging him, pleading him to free him of his anxieties by interpreting his unsaid words...though Pratap nods his agreement what I would have really liked to see here is a reflective and emotive Pratap-understanding his father's anxieties and assuring him of his commitments by taking his father's hand and putting his on the top as a promise-anyways..next episode tom...if this is the right one😳

Camera work! exquisite to say the least, the lighting arrangement by the technical crew has always been such a huge plus I tell ya, yesss bang on about the darkness to light interpretation..u know there is this thing, when I speak to older generation..many always say their father was never their friend..there was always this line..and here we are talking about 15th century, the line of respect exceeds everything else..and it might just about be surfacing on the layers of formality and respect more than love.., Pratap-US's relationship in the show definitely evolved a great deal lot from it began..and gradually..so its only believable that Pratap wouldnt be as demonstrative as a son in front of his father as opposed to his mother..

Word Count: 1

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _zari_

The VM IS SOOO AWESOME ZARIWA!❤️ wow uve become one refined VM maker by now⭐️ and the editing was so perfect!

and for that he needs a baliye too sooner or later🤣 Ohok, he is aiming for a hattrick - DID, JDJ and NB..sab trophies uski jholi main he wants..shrewd boy!😛😎😆

I hope by the time he grows eligible for NB, he is so big on popularity, ki participation in NB is ruled out..its a very chindiii/ faltu/ bekaar dance show by now😆😆