Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
m doubtful..Rosalians (the one in me as well) want Rosal in a show together!πŸ˜†
I dont mind watching them with others too, like Faisal and Vaishu killed it in JDJ..but Kartik-Survi dont give me much vibes..I mean IDK its not clicking atleast right now..maybe later on it improves?πŸ˜•
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Ohh ok😲😲 BW forum is a riot if u wana experience fanwars over Khans🀣

I have always maintained a distance and a certain opinion when it comes to the KhansπŸ˜† But, I ll say this, I like Aamir the most out of the lot! πŸ˜›
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Hiru, honestly, RP should just get out of the show now. I m liking her, and that's the reason I want her out of this show.. Ajab's character has started to get all mahaan n generous (which I m liking now, after a crying Ajab.), but there is nothing substantial about the character anymore. They say Ajabde supports Pratap, and here, there is not one moment where she is shown to be standing up for him. Rather, its JB who is hogging the entire space, and looks like she is the female lead. 😳

such a shame in all honesty..what was that rumour about sony pulling off all shows off air..I dont think thats true..but clearly the way all its shows have crashed..whats MP's trps now..its a sorry state of affairs..

Ajab's character has been smashed since a while now..yeah aint much to it..IK, they ruined it badass..! yeah maybe she should move out..you watched her in her previous show kya?

Mirage09 thumbnail

m doubtful..Rosalians (the one in me as well) want Rosal in a show together!πŸ˜†

I dont mind watching them with others too, like Faisal and Vaishu killed it in JDJ..but Kartik-Survi dont give me much vibes..I mean IDK its not clicking atleast right now..maybe later on it improves?πŸ˜•

Blame it on the craziness we hold for RoSal..🀣 But Karthik-Survi story n chemistry is certainly gonna take time. Faisal Vaishnavi were all about dance, so never mind! πŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail

I have always maintained a distance and a certain opinion when it comes to the KhansπŸ˜† But, I ll say this, I like Aamir the most out of the lot! πŸ˜›

HI5! I like his movies a lot..like A LOT! DCH is for life..so is RDB, Lagaan, TZP, 3Idiots, JJWS, Hum hai raahi pyaar ke, Rangeela, Sarfarosh, QSQT, even PK..I know PK is supposed to be Hirani's weakest..but I love the first half of that movie..great screenplay..
Mirage09 thumbnail

such a shame in all honesty..what was that rumour about sony pulling off all shows off air..I dont think thats true..but clearly the way all its shows have crashed..whats MP's trps now..its a sorry state of affairs..

Ajab's character has been smashed since a while now..yeah aint much to it..IK, they ruined it badass..! yeah maybe she should move out..you watched her in her previous show kya?

I so wisshhedd the rumours to be true..πŸ˜† But then, pulling off CID n CP is next to impossible! Sony is surviving becoz of these two only. πŸ˜† And then, with Haldighati coming in the way, I think the show is gonna end with this year itself!

Ajab has been reduced to a junior character..bwaahh! πŸ₯± No, I didn't gal.. I never was much a follower of zee tv shows.., but the huge fan following that she has with her former co-star, is amazing. She was starting to grow in on me, with her warrior act, (though I despised that track passionately), and mostly her standing against DB, and now, its just..🀒
Edited by ---Anu--- - 9 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

HI5! I like his movies a lot..like A LOT! DCH is for life..so is RDB, Lagaan, TZP, 3Idiots, JJWS, Hum hai raahi pyaar ke, Rangeela, Sarfarosh, QSQT, even PK..I know PK is supposed to be Hirani's weakest..but I love the first half of that movie..great screenplay..

I can never get over DCH, TZP, RDB, and Lagaan..❀️ DCH was just amaziiinngg ! At a certain point, I had even by-hearted the dialogues of his, πŸ˜† now all forgotten though..😭
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had been in that forum once , baap re , that place was a riot πŸ˜†, the mods seems to be pretty lenient over there..
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I saw one episode of yeh vaada raha , but it didn't click with me, found it a bit boring πŸ˜•
Ishq ka rang safed is the only thing I m watching right now, but missed last week's episode
Anu hiru wat r u girls watching..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
nothing beats BB forum though..waise even Jhalak forum is supposed to be highly volatile..Id seen that in season 5 and 6..people abused and all pretty openly there..and its all crazyy fanwars! but this time was sane in general..(or boring so to say for those expecting fireworks throughout..) and only deteriorated in the last 2 weeksπŸ˜†
the reality show forums are actually quite lenient as against the fiction show ones..m not sure why thoughπŸ˜† the Mods give a free pass to almost anything and everythin in reality show forums..

BW forum too is pretty crass in general..and it doesnt have active moderation either..so its a full on colourful party there 24/7πŸ˜†