Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Woops sowwie yaaro (most importantly Aditi๐Ÿ˜›)..I missed watching the last few epis, will catch up on them today๐Ÿ˜ณ and give my feedback in the night IST..
+++++++++
yayy party pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

++++++++++
Roopal - welcomeee!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— this place is waise inactive now..but once in a while we all have fun here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

++++++++++
Anu - that vid was mindnumbing!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/aishwarya-sakhuja-and-faisal-khan-khatron-ke-khiladi-7-151019
Girls have a look at this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Is this boy going to participate in all the reality shows now ๐Ÿ˜†
On a serious note I think he's too young for this , some of the tasks in this show r pretty gross ๐Ÿคข
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Rooplu๐Ÿค— You will soon get used tp craziness called Praja...after all this thread is about them๐Ÿ˜ณ
----

enchanted23 thumbnail
Hirwa IST time indeed๐Ÿ˜† I will continue to post my views till I get bored anyways-so no worries take your time๐Ÿ˜Š

---

enchanted23 thumbnail
Zari - I really don't know ab iski wajah se hame kya kya zhelna padega...as if Jhalak wasn't enough ๐Ÿ˜•
enchanted23 thumbnail

Well there isn't much to write about today's episode except the last 3 and half minute between who else but JB and Pratap...such a beautiful casual convo between Ma and beta...I like how JB started about why he would not go to Vaidji instead of what happened in Gurukul ..cause there is this trust factor here...she knows her Pratap too well to even a doubt for a second that he would have caused any trouble in the Gurukul so it had to be something that happened as a result of something that was beyond Pratap's control...and the line where she tells him about how Rama was never deluded by his surroundings and people around him was so poignant - wish Pratap had not shut his inner eyes to blind love for choti Ma-he would have interpreted this if he hadn't but alas the next line he talks about letting down the very same woman - cause of all his distress - that's why they say keep your friends close but enemy closer!!!

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Zari - I really don't know ab iski wajah se hame kya kya zhelna padega...as if Jhalak wasn't enough ๐Ÿ˜•

I know aditi , those insect reptile tasks r so ๐Ÿคข
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi whats up
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Woops sowwie yaaro (most importantly Aditi๐Ÿ˜›)..I missed watching the last few epis, will catch up on them today๐Ÿ˜ณ and give my feedback in the night IST..

+++++++++
yayy party pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

++++++++++
Roopal - welcomeee!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— this place is waise inactive now..but once in a while we all have fun here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

++++++++++
Anu - that vid was mindnumbing!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

thank u hiral ๐Ÿค—
oh its ok ๐Ÿ˜›

atleast its not dead and i can share faisu craziness here ๐Ÿ˜†

omg one more swasan fan ๐Ÿ˜›
enchanted23 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I must say I felt like going and giving a tight slap to that Shakti here...how easy it is for him to lie...and that wicked smile at the end of convo..gosh this guy did it so convincingly...if he had put enough effort into doing that Suryanamskar as well he would be the scene stealer but alas when Pratap is in the same frame it's herculean task...Faisal with his oodles of charm and wide-eyed innocence walks away with all the sympathy & compassion this scene could garner...

The next scene I have to mention for two reason ...one cementing of that friendship bond in our psyche...in the time of need Pratap had one solid support and that was his Friend who will accompany him no matter where, when and what...and second for finally revealing the reason behind Guruji's unreasonably stern behaviour with Pratap..yes Guruji you are so right about bringing out the best in him by practising strict discipline...

Next comes another woman I must give due credit to...she actually makes you loath her...what a prefect casting for that DB role...quick witted and never losing any opportunity ...another poison Pratap had to deal with on daily basis...when US left the room I was convinced Pratap was in for another round of admonitions and what not...but again he is Pratap for a reason...and I am catching up few episodes for first time so yeah it's good to see how totally and completely anyone could be drawn into this phenomenon called Pratap...he had the right attitude, complete devotion, and unwavering focus...how could US be left behind...all his anger melts away the moment he sees him...and then the question albeit with authority(after all he was the King!!!) about doing the asana incorrectly...I really like how US kind of questioning him but not able to actually believe what he is questioning...he is trying to somehow hide his confusion(cause he is another one after JB who refuses to believe that Pratap could do anything wrong!!!) by raising his voice...this is brought out so beautifully...we always talk about JB and Pratap scenes but this show had good number of US & Pratap scenes too...again very well executed with extreme fineness and class...

Last but not least that full 1000 watt ka smile from JB when she is watching them...Her entire world revolved round the two and that smile just conveyed the fact that everything was so perfectly all right with her world...

As I watched this for the first time I am just scribbling my random thoughts...hope anyone reading can comprehend something sensible out of this...

Edited by enchanted23 - 8 years ago