Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I think the kid who played Shakti was really good in displaying anger, one can actually see this guy's angst all coming out with undirected wielding of that sword...he did a really good job out there...

And here is the first time I see glimpses of those facial expressions and eye movement from Faisal...his eyes are actually reflective when he says about how his father fed him the morsel in front of everyone and how he feels he has let him down...this is beginning of all the wonderful eye talk and facial expressions that will follow the episode but for the moment I will take this one...a thoughtful and reflective Pratap relieving those moment through eyes while mind focused on present and conveying the effect of the reflection to his mother...the inter-play of dialogue between the two brothers and the interpretations by them in nicely conceived...loved Sajja's reaction when Shakti declared how Mewar's public will start looking him as the future king...she just realises what she had triggered by going and talking to Ranaji...but alas a bit late...

One moment that remains with you is again from mother and son scene-yes this show has been full of them but for me again subtlety takes over words...Pratap with his back turned towards his mom...is questioning whether he will be able to fulfil his mother's wish about learning and becoming the best warrior and king and this he says without looking into her eyes or face cause he knows he will never be able to say this while looking at her...this to me says a lot about the high pedestal he put her on where he was not even ready to see a tad bit of disappointment on his mother's eyes not even the passing one...which he knew would be the case cause his mother had reply for his every question and answer to all his apprehensions so when he hears her say what he wanted to hear there is no need to turn back and look at her...the determined and confident voice of mother had reached and specified son's all anxieties and then there is this serene smile that breaks on his face depicting the calmness he feels within...I can watch this episodes again and again for such refinements and delicately handled moments😳...they are like precious gems...you can never have enough of those...

And then one more scene I will like to mention is when JB stops DB from feeding that Dahimisri to Pratap, I just love the command and authority with which she stops and walks towards them...You are right Hirwa...Rajeshree is nowhere to be seen it's her royal highness exercising her right to protect and shield her child from evils of DB...brilliantly done...👏

Edited by enchanted23 - 9 years ago
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enchanted23

I think the kid who played Shakti was really good in displaying anger, one can actually see this guy's angst all coming out with undirected wielding of that sword...he did a really good job out there...

And here is the first time I see glimpses of those facial expressions and eye movement from Faisal...his eyes are actually reflective when he says about how his father fed him the morsel in front of everyone and how he feels he has let him down...this is beginning of all the wonderful eye talk and facial expressions that will follow the episode but for the moment I will take this one...a thoughtful and reflective Pratap relieving those moment through eyes while mind focused on present and conveying the effect of the reflection to his mother...the inter-play of dialogue between the two brothers and the interpretations by them in nicely conceived...loved Sajja's reaction when Shakti declared how Mewar's public will start looking him as the future king...she just realises what she had triggered by going and talking to Ranaji...but alas a bit late...

One moment that remains with you is again from mother and son scene-yes this show has been full of them but for me again subtlety takes over words...Pratap with his back turned towards his mom...is questioning whether he will be able to fulfil his mother's wish about learning and becoming the best warrior and king and this he says without looking into her eyes or face cause he knows he will never be able to say this while looking at her...this to me says a lot about the high pedestal he put her on where he was not even ready to see a tad bit of disappointment on his mother's eyes not even the passing one...which he knew would be the case cause his mother had reply for his every question and answer to all his apprehensions so when he hears her say what he wanted to hear there is no need to turn back and look at her...the determined and confident voice of mother had reached and specified son's all anxieties and then there is this serene smile that breaks on his face depicting the calmness he feels within...I can watch this episodes again and again for such refinements and delicately handled moments😳...they are like precious gems...you can never have enough of those...

And then one more scene I will like to mention is when JB stops DB from feeding that Dahimisri to Pratap, I just love the command and authority with which she stops and walks towards them...You are right Hirwa...Rajeshree is nowhere to be seen it's her royal highness exercising her right to protect and shield her child from evils of DB...brilliantly done...👏

Well I too really liked that boy shakti, in fact all the characters of mrp pre leap completely justified there roles, mrp pre leap had one of the best ensemble cast seen on Indian TV, sajjabai was another character I really liked...
_zari_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

U all gotta see this one..Its just so Chilling!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff82XtV78xo[/YOUTUBE]

This was frightening 😳
_zari_ thumbnail
he likes to keep people guessing😳..I guess he is learning the tricks of trade..the charm of a SHTAAR is in being mysterious😎😆

and we are back to our favourite game as well - Will they, wont they🤣

yeah mentioned her name, without being prompted! LIKE WOW!😲😆

idk mahn I got vibes of making each other envious, with all those..Roshni-Ankush airport pics (copied from Rosal poses) followed up with Faisal sharing a pic with Jannat - LIKE lol!😆
So many iv's I have seen of faisal since he won, in one of them he said , that for nach baliya he has to grow a bit older, I was like does he also want to take part in that now 😆, but for nach baliye he needs a baliye 😉 heres a small VM that I made on his win...

The VM IS SOOO AWESOME ZARIWA!❤️ wow uve become one refined VM maker by now⭐️ and the editing was so perfect!

and for that he needs a baliye too sooner or later🤣 Ohok, he is aiming for a hattrick - DID, JDJ and NB..sab trophies uski jholi main he wants..shrewd boy!😛😎😆

I hope by the time he grows eligible for NB, he is so big on popularity, ki participation in NB is ruled out..its a very chindiii/ faltu/ bekaar dance show by now😆😆
Thank u 🤗, specially coming from such a good VM maker like u 😳
Really in fact I think all the reality shows look so fake, and the drama in it is no less than a daily soap 🥱
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
New pics of 500 episode celebrations...Unable to copy paste all our required pics in here...so the link..

Our cutiepies are just ❤️❤️ So refreshing to see Rawatji, BK, GR... Shakti Anand, Aashka are all missing..😳
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aditi, Zari, Momozz...I just can't get enough of Sujoy Ghosh's works now-a-days...🤪
He has such terrific creativity and mind numbing imaginations. That's one reason why I looovveee Kahani to the core ❤️ Someone plz tell me there is gonna be a sequel for that movie..😳😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Guys you have to check this out if you haven't already...just proves why he continues to tug at our hearts😳 Just so humble,down to earth and no hang ups...pay special attention to his comment about how he sees girls rehearsing in rehearsal halls ...mirror dekh ke ball theek karti rehti hai...🤣🤣 OMG...he is hilarious...waise kiske liye bola gaya hai huh

enchanted23 thumbnail

So to episode 40 today - starting with introduction of students - aha but before that Chakri announces what he is all about-I just loved the way he raises his fingers when he declares Pratap as the one missing- so our Chakrapani Mishra makes a statement as loud mouth - enough to put his foot straight in😆

So Guruji's quick wit is immediately evident when he recognises Shakti's introduction as something straight out of book-way to go Guruji - then of course Pratap has to pay for his Choti ma's kartoot and this is just the start-but I like the way he calmly accepts his Guruji's orders-he knows he made a mistake and will have to make amends only hesitation is missing out on his studies- Faisal actually did this well-all the time, obedient and respectful lowering of head and then backing few steps before turning around on the person he is taking his marching orders from...you would normally do this for person you have utmost respect for...it doesn't matter if that person is meeting out punishment orders...

I am going to skip Shamskhan and Bashir khan part that intro was eerier and less said about him better I didn't it-gave me a very strange uncomfortable feeling while watching it...back to Guruji's Aashram where everyone is being dished out some reality check and in comes our marathon runner completely out of breath and panting with those carefully plucked flower in hand flocking near Guruji's charan announcing completion of his dand...check the next moment when he gets up to ask how he is supposed to do Suryanamaskar ...all tiredness, puffing and breathlessness is disappeared and he seems fresh like a daisy...very disappointed on the continuity front...I mean they have rarely made such mistakes...so this kind of things are more striking but anyways in all a good episode...and break till Monday😳

--

I actually lie when I say about his first eye talk was evident only in episode 39 but how can I forget that royal stare he gave Shamskhan in earlier episode where he was trying to escape with their Khandaani talwaar from the palace and in walks Shamskhan with his entourage on invitation from Ranaji...OMG that was a look of shackled tiger who is unable to get to that prey in front---Goosebumps!!! ⭐️

Edited by enchanted23 - 9 years ago
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Guys you have to check this out if you haven't already...just proves why he continues to tug at our hearts😳 Just so humble,down to earth and no hang ups...pay special attention to his comment about how he sees girls rehearsing in rehearsal halls ...mirror dekh ke ball theek karti rehti hai...🤣🤣 OMG...he is hilarious...waise kiske liye bola gaya hai huh

Oh god ! He's so cute 😆 😆
@bold - 🤣 🤣 🤣
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
knock knock
can i join in 😳?

m a huge faisal fan 😛
i couldn't catch up with MP due to studies load, and had catched only few episodes that too much random, coincidentally all were PrAja ones only 😆...well not a fan of PrAja/RoSal but like them a lot...both are really cute 😳