Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Yes! Seeing all the insta posts have given me some serious feels. TBH we didn't get too many KarVi scenes from the start, I wanted to see so much more of them. Their chemistry was so palpable, it was so hard not want more. I wish we had many more light-hearted romantic KarVi scenes too. I am thankful for what we did get. Ankush was sooo good in delivering his dialogues, especially the romantic ones ☺️

@ Bold Me too
@ Red #Truth
@ Blue That would have been so welcome & the audience would have totally loved it.Still like you said,am always gonna be thankful for what we got though.Especially for showing our Karvi as parents.It was the most beautiful phase is what I feel.

And about your last line,tbh seeing how Ankush had played the childlike,exuberant 19 & 24 year old innocent Kartik,I was like will he able to play a romantic hero with all that childlike innocence he has.But my oh my was did he take my breath away or what 😆☺️ Goshhh

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was reading through old posts (KarVi chronicles) from when Kartik was mad at Survi (post the 8 year leap) and I couldn't all these old feels. We all had sooo much hope for KarVi and their beautiful love story, and at the end the story of KarVi was reduced to a typical Saas Bahu drama with Tai's evil plans and serial killer ways and then the numerous leaps that left us with very little KarVi moments 😔

Why Zee TV/YVR CVs, Why?? Why do you hate us KarVians so much? All we wanted to see was our KarVi, played by our beautiful SonKush with their undeniable chemistry, and their beautiful love story full of romantic and blush worthy moments and heart warming emotional tte--ttes ☺️ A tad more promotional material is all you needed to invest in and you would've gotten your TRPs and us KarVians would have gotten our KarVi🥺
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

I was reading through old posts (KarVi chronicles) from when Kartik was mad at Survi (post the 8 year leap) and I couldn't all these old feels. We all had sooo much hope for KarVi and their beautiful love story, and at the end the story of KarVi was reduced to a typical Saas Bahu drama with Tai's evil plans and serial killer ways and then the numerous leaps that left us with very little KarVi moments 😔

Why Zee TV/YVR CVs, Why?? Why do you hate us KarVians so much? All we wanted to see was our KarVi, played by our beautiful SonKush with their undeniable chemistry, and their beautiful love story full of romantic and blush worthy moments and heart warming emotional tte--ttes ☺️ A tad more promotional material is all you needed to invest in and you would've gotten your TRPs and us KarVians would have gotten our KarVi🥺

Everyone wanted to see more of Karvi & less of Tai on her murderous spree but then they that they never got & so lost interest in the show 😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Everyone wanted to see more of Karvi & less of Tai on her murderous spree but then they that they never got & so lost interest in the show 😭

Right? I remember when YVR was the most watch show in their time slot and that was because of us KarVians, we had all our hopes up high about KarVi and imagined that we would be getting so much more and then the CVs went out of their way to rush things and just totally lost us... if my mom wasn't watching it as well I would've have quit as well back then. I am glad I didn't though, or else I would n't have seen the great KarShi track 😃
Vanellope thumbnail

Right? I remember when YVR was the most watch show in their time slot and that was because of us KarVians, we had all our hopes up high about KarVi and imagined that we would be getting so much more and then the CVs went out of their way to rush things and just totally lost us... if my mom wasn't watching it as well I would've have quit as well back then. I am glad I didn't though, or else I would n't have seen the great KarShi track 😃

Oh My God that was so cool right,YVR being the slot leader.That made me so happy.The show was officially a hit & that pulled so many members to the forum
And yes like you said all the fans wanted was more of Karvi but Tai's murder schemes put them off like anything

Glad you didn't quit.Karshi were one of the best things in YVR
I couldn't stop myself from watching YVR everyday though,notwithstanding how inhumane Tai was growing to be with every single episode,cause for someone who has watched some of Ekta's K shows of the early 2000s,YVR even with it's fast pace was like a breath of fresh air.Also I couldn't lose out on seeing the awesome cast