Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Yeah,some of Sonal's best scenes were with Ankush
But there was this one scene with Rinku wherein Tai reveals to Survi about Khushi being her biological daughter.That was one of the best performances of Sonal.The way she pinned Tai down,trying to gag her with the polythene sheet wanting to make her feel the pain her daughter had to go through,I really liked that scene.

I agree that was a really good one. I remember the scene where Survi was drunk- from the beginning of that scene all the way to the end, Sonal owned that scene and enacted emotions with what looked like such ease- to see the well put-together, mature Survi be in a state of vulnerability and innocence was a treat to watch. Since the beginning we have always see Survi quietly listen to Kartik layout all his emotions and show vulnerability while Survi maintained a very strong, nurturing character as she remained his rock. It was so nice to finally see the two switch roles, with Survi laying out all of her deepest most personal thoughts to the one person she "hated and loved the most" πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I agree that was a really good one. I remember the scene where Survi was drunk- from the beginning of that scene all the way to the end, Sonal owned that scene and enacted emotions with what looked like such ease- to see the well put-together, mature Survi be in a state of vulnerability and innocence was a treat to watch. Since the beginning we have always see Survi quietly listen to Kartik layout all his emotions and show vulnerability while Survi maintained a very strong, nurturing character as she remained his rock. It was so nice to finally see the two switch roles, with Survi laying out all of her deepest most personal thoughts to the one person she "hated and loved the most" πŸ˜ƒ

That's another one of my favourite Karvi scenes & I agree about it being one of Sonal's finest performances
@ Bold Coudn't agree more.Showing your vulnerability,that doesn't make you weak,rather it makes you more human,a quality we had come to see in Kartik,not in Survi though.It was nice for a change to see her laying bare her feelings,her love,her pain.It was very nicely done

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I miss my KarVi and SonKush so much. Is there any hope to see the two work together again? 😡
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Ooohhh, I loved the drunk scene too Survi was sooo cute in that scene, I can't believe Kartik was able to resist πŸ˜† The entire episode was a treat to watch In-between all that drama those two episodes were the light ⭐️
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Ooohhh, I loved the drunk scene too Survi was sooo cute in that scene, I can't believe Kartik was able to resist πŸ˜† The entire episode was a treat to watch In-between all that drama those two episodes were the light ⭐️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

I know right? But seriously guys, how did Kartik resist seeing his well put together master-ni ji all cute and fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
With the news of a significant leap in KT I am now certain Zee TV had no real intention of keeping YVR when they decided for the show to have a 15 year leap. I am really disappointed in this channel. They ruined a great show with a great cast and an even better pairing. KarVi truly was one of a kind and SonKush did an exceptional job portraying them. I just wish it did not have to end this way.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YVR fan insta accounts have been uploading so many amazing karvi scene lately... I am missing them so much. It is so sad that we won't be getting any new KarVi/SonKush pictures and scenes 😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

YVR fan insta accounts have been uploading so many amazing karvi scene lately... I am missing them so much. It is so sad that we won't be getting any new KarVi/SonKush pictures and scenes 😭

Yes! Seeing all the insta posts have given me some serious feels. TBH we didn't get too many KarVi scenes from the start, I wanted to see so much more of them. Their chemistry was so palpable, it was so hard not want more. I wish we had many more light-hearted romantic KarVi scenes too. I am thankful for what we did get. Ankush was sooo good in delivering his dialogues, especially the romantic ones ☺️
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

With the news of a significant leap in KT I am now certain Zee TV had no real intention of keeping YVR when they decided for the show to have a 15 year leap. I am really disappointed in this channel. They ruined a great show with a great cast and an even better pairing. KarVi truly was one of a kind and SonKush did an exceptional job portraying them. I just wish it did not have to end this way.

So true
The channel & the makers caused so much heartbreak