Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BN4yK8rgqnx/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en
I know this is supposed to be a sad scene... but I loved it. SonKush rocked, and the music, dialogue delivery and camera work was fitting. Ankush's expressions seemed so real, and Sonal too... one of her best emotional scenes... it is one of the few crying scenes of hers that I actually liked and could feel for 👍🏼
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

hi gopa. it was the episode where they are on the lawn... right after durga rani reveals herself to be Survi to the audience.

Very true. I also loved the moment they shared in the plane, where Survi is sleeping and Kartik looks over at her... it looked as if he was yearning for the innocence that he saw in her... even though he was all playful with her and annoyed... that moment of him quietly looking at her said a lot about Kartik and how much he missed being his old self... something I felt he was able to be with her after years of building a business and taking care of his family's every need. 😊

I really want Ankush to be back with a new show soon... something with good content. I want to see him in a carefree role again... he brought this essence to it that was endearing to watch.

@ Bold The thing I loved about Karvi was how Karvi made a huge impact,influenced one another in more ways than one & that's how they started to fall in love with each other
Kartik had to grow up way beyond his years,miss out on his childhood to be the breadwinner for his family.Chirpy & lively that he wasmhe managed to smile his way through it all,but somewhere deep down it did take it's toll,those things,those moments he missed out on,that saddened him,he did crave for a normal life like other kids where it would have been all work & no play
And being with Survi,he couldn;t make all those years of his life come back but then it was with Survi he could be himself,with her he didn't need to be the responsible boy who has to provide all for his family.Survi made him feel alive again & that's beautifully shown in that episode wherein Kartik tells a 14 year old Survi,how he wouldn't be able to live without her,that she was his confidante,a friend he had always wanted,that he could share a laugh with her,shed tears even,share the deepest of feelings with her
These moments showing how much each impacted the other,making one to feel strongly for the other with each passing day is what made me fall in love with Karvi.It was beautiful

@ Red I have said this before.Kartik was the protagonist of YVR & so they made a loveable character but then it was Ankush who brought his charm to Kartik,embodied the character in a way that made me love Kartik more.That boy is one of the finest actors I have ever seen

Vanellope thumbnail

Yes, SonKush truly were amazing together. I think that is another reason why this second season didn't work. I felt so weird even seeing Sonal onscreen without Ankush playing opposite her. I really wish KarVi had a better end 😭

IKR.Seeing Sonal as Khushi,I can't describe how terrible I feel.
Having her as Khushi is one of the worst decisions the channel & the PH came up with.
It just doesn't work 🤢
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Awww, you all are just giving me some serious KarVi/SonKush feels. I just told my mom how Sonal and Ankush are not really a couple in real life and she was shocked 😆 She was so sad, she thinks they are made for each other 🤣 Then we started talking about how the two actors are so good at acting and that is why we are so hurt they are not together in real life. ❤️

She is so right Sonal and Ankush acting together was one of the highlights of YVR. In the midst of all the evil I started tuning in just to see the two of them together. They were magical like a fairytale I miss them.

Haha so cute 😊
And so true it is Luxmi.Sonkush made Karvi more 😳❤️
Vanellope thumbnail

http://www.instagram.com/p/BN4yK8rgqnx/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

I know this is supposed to be a sad scene... but I loved it. SonKush rocked, and the music, dialogue delivery and camera work was fitting. Ankush's expressions seemed so real, and Sonal too... one of her best emotional scenes... it is one of the few crying scenes of hers that I actually liked and could feel for 👍🏼

This is one of my favourite scenes & moreso cause of Ankush's powerful acting
I remember my mom missing out on the episode at 10 & so I made her sit & watch the repeat telecast.She couldn't help but remark,how brilliant an actor Ankush was,about how such scenes are quite intense & difficult to enact but Ankush was just slaying it with all his natural performance & how he was making it all real,making us feel for him
Sonal was good too but Ankush really stole the show
Agree with the bold.She complemented Ankush very well in the scene 👍🏼
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Haha so cute 😊
And so true it is Luxmi.Sonkush made Karvi more 😳❤️

I honestly wouldn't have continued watching YVR after Roshini's exit if it wasn't for SonKush.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

This is one of my favourite scenes & moreso cause of Ankush's powerful acting
I remember my mom missing out on the episode at 10 & so I made her sit & watch the repeat telecast.She couldn't help but remark,how brilliant an actor Ankush was,about how such scenes are quite intense & difficult to enact but Ankush was just slaying it with all his natural performance & how he was making it all real,making us feel for him
Sonal was good too but Ankush really stole the show
Agree with the bold.She complemented Ankush very well in the scene 👍🏼

I am so glad you agree. Ankush definitely has a way of owning some of the more intense and emotional scenes, I guess that is why I loved the more heart wrenching KarVi scenes so much. In my opinion, some of Sonal's best scenes were the ones where she was playing opposite Ankush- I have seen so much more emotion from her in those scenes.
I've re-watched some of Sonal's scenes with Kushi and even ones where she plays Kushi in YVR2 and her emotional scenes are not up to par... they seem all the same... I guess that is why I loved the scene where she confronts Kartik (Ankush) post their reunion after the 7 year leap and this one.

This was one of the scenes where you get lost in the performance of the actors and the cinematography that you forget about all of what was wrong with the storyline to begin with 😆
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

I am so glad you agree. Ankush definitely has a way of owning some of the more intense and emotional scenes, I guess that is why I loved the more heart wrenching KarVi scenes so much. In my opinion, some of Sonal's best scenes were the ones where she was playing opposite Ankush- I have seen so much more emotion from her in those scenes.
I've re-watched some of Sonal's scenes with Kushi and even ones where she plays Kushi in YVR2 and her emotional scenes are not up to par... they seem all the same... I guess that is why I loved the scene where she confronts Kartik (Ankush) post their reunion after the 7 year leap and this one.

This was one of the scenes where you get lost in the performance of the actors and the cinematography that you forget about all of what was wrong with the storyline to begin with 😆

Yeah,some of Sonal's best scenes were with Ankush
But there was this one scene with Rinku wherein Tai reveals to Survi about Khushi being her biological daughter.That was one of the best performances of Sonal.The way she pinned Tai down,trying to gag her with the polythene sheet wanting to make her feel the pain her daughter had to go through,I really liked that scene.
sreeya852 thumbnail
what I loved most about KarVi was that it wasn't the romantic scenes that made KarVi... it was the entire relationship... their faults and all the complications and most of all their confrontation scenes- always so intense and emotional- it made me forget about everything else wrong with the drama and just pulled me in further. SonKush truly had some amazing chemistry onscreen- I do not even say this as a fangirl- the way they enacted a mature couple was truly 👏- I am sure if the pace of the story was slowed down a touch it would've been even better.
SonKush grew as actors together and it was very memorable to watch.👍🏼
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what I loved most about KarVi was that it wasn't the romantic scenes that made KarVi... it was the entire relationship... their faults and all the complications and most of all their confrontation scenes- always so intense and emotional- it made me forget about everything else wrong with the drama and just pulled me in further. SonKush truly had some amazing chemistry onscreen- I do not even say this as a fangirl- the way they enacted a mature couple was truly 👏- I am sure if the pace of the story was slowed down a touch it would've been even better.

SonKush grew as actors together and it was very memorable to watch.👍🏼

So true. The two actors shared a lovely onscreen chemistry. I so wish they were together 😳

I liked their romantic scenes, they were really cute.