They both like cats:

I couldn't help but share 😆

They seem to be similar... no wonder they didn't get on so well in real life 🤣

😆😆

Word Count: 1

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I miss KarVi's deep conversations- where they just lay everything out in the open- their dreams, their weaknesses, admitting they are each other's strengths...😔
sreeya852 thumbnail
one of my favourite KarVi scenes was when Survi- all dejected went to Kartik who was deep in thought outside of the Barve mansion. The two shared a moment in which Kartik confided in Survi about his dreams for his family... Survi listening to him, was reminded of why she loves him and has been fighting on his behalf against Taayi- which gives her new found strength to keep going. Kartik truly was Survi's greatest weakness and strength all at the same time. Kartik was the reason we saw so much growth in Survi- her life revolved around him to an extent KarVi was Survi.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

one of my favourite KarVi scenes was when Survi- all dejected went to Kartik who was deep in thought outside of the Barve mansion. The two shared a moment in which Kartik confided in Survi about his dreams for his family... Survi listening to him, was reminded of why she loves him and has been fighting on his behalf against Taayi- which gives her new found strength to keep going. Kartik truly was Survi's greatest weakness and strength all at the same time. Kartik was the reason we saw so much growth in Survi- her life revolved around him to an extent KarVi was Survi.

Thaniya,which episode is this.Sorry I can't recollect
Your line in bold though ❤️❤️ So beautiful
Sweetheart Kartik made a mere 14 year old kid fall in love with him & no matter the distance,the time,nothing could make the love go away.Years passed by & she never stooped loving him,if anything she fell in love with him more
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I miss KarVi's deep conversations- where they just lay everything out in the open- their dreams, their weaknesses, admitting they are each other's strengths...😔

Agree Thaniya & that''s why some of my favourite Karvi scenes would be the one right after the truth about Bindu & Pyaare having an affair is out.The conversation they had in the lawn wherein Kartik talks about how all these years of all work has taken it's toll & how he wanted a little bit of peace.The way Survi listens to him & is just there for him when he needs her the most is ❤️

Another one would be the conversation they had after Kartik finds out Survi is with baby,The way they speak about the dreams fro their child & how each wanted the kid to take after the other was soo beautiful
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Thaniya,which episode is this.Sorry I can't recollect
Your line in bold though ❤️❤️ So beautiful
Sweetheart Kartik made a mere 14 year old kid fall in love with him & no matter the distance,the time,nothing could make the love go away.Years passed by & she never stooped loving him,if anything she fell in love with him more

hi gopa. it was the episode where they are on the lawn... right after durga rani reveals herself to be Survi to the audience.

Very true. I also loved the moment they shared in the plane, where Survi is sleeping and Kartik looks over at her... it looked as if he was yearning for the innocence that he saw in her... even though he was all playful with her and annoyed... that moment of him quietly looking at her said a lot about Kartik and how much he missed being his old self... something I felt he was able to be with her after years of building a business and taking care of his family's every need. 😊

I really want Ankush to be back with a new show soon... something with good content. I want to see him in a carefree role again... he brought this essence to it that was endearing to watch.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Agree Thaniya & that''s why some of my favourite Karvi scenes would be the one right after the truth about Bindu & Pyaare having an affair is out.The conversation they had in the lawn wherein Kartik talks about how all these years of all work has taken it's toll & how he wanted a little bit of peace.The way Survi listens to him & is just there for him when he needs her the most is ❤️

Another one would be the conversation they had after Kartik finds out Survi is with baby,The way they speak about the dreams fro their child & how each wanted the kid to take after the other was soo beautiful

Yes, SonKush truly were amazing together. I think that is another reason why this second season didn't work. I felt so weird even seeing Sonal onscreen without Ankush playing opposite her. I really wish KarVi had a better end 😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, you all are just giving me some serious KarVi/SonKush feels. I just told my mom how Sonal and Ankush are not really a couple in real life and she was shocked 😆 She was so sad, she thinks they are made for each other 🤣 Then we started talking about how the two actors are so good at acting and that is why we are so hurt they are not together in real life. ❤️
She is so right Sonal and Ankush acting together was one of the highlights of YVR. In the midst of all the evil I started tuning in just to see the two of them together. They were magical like a fairytale I miss them.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
One thing I hold against YVR is the fact that completely disregarded the 10 year age gap between KarVi... I wanted to see more of that... I wanted to see Kartik's insecurities around his age in comparison to Survi's when he realized he had feelings for her... and how Survi dealt with that... Instead they made it run-of-the-mill.. backing away from what they set up due to seeing it as a risk- which it was, but would have been worth it in the end... I honestly hated Taayi and her evil doings- too much screen time was given towards her drama when we could have seen better growth in other characters and their relationships with each other... we lost out on so many 3-dimensional characters--- I started watching because of my curiosity around the age gap... and then they ruined it and made it too run-of-the-mill... I am not even going to blame trps anymore... all in all it was the writing I blame... I am grateful for KarShi though - they will always remain my favourite, they gave me something even KarVi couldn't match up to. Ankush and Harbandana were pure 👏 They were so good together even when Ankush was playing Krishna... 😳
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago