Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am having some serious KarVi feels right now. Who is with me??? I want KarVi back 😭
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ4qKcBnAg/?taken-by=yehvaadarahafanpage&hl=en

So, this is the kind of impression SonKush made. ☺️
I am so glad I am not the only one who sees it πŸ˜‰

Rarely, do actors leave such an impression... usually it's only those who end up dating in real life πŸ˜†

Gopa, thank you for sharing your edit. It is beautiful. It is simple, but speaks volumes. πŸ‘
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
nini789mini thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

wow lovely somewhat it shows the beginning of their marriage life and middle of it and near the end of it 😊

I like the edit. tfs. Kartik Survi were best pair. they are made for each other. I miss them
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am having some serious KarVi feels right now. Who is with me??? I want KarVi back 😭

I miss them so much 😭
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nini789mini

I like the edit. tfs. Kartik Survi were best pair. they are made for each other. I miss them

Thank you & I miss them too
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

http://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ4qKcBnAg/?taken-by=yehvaadarahafanpage&hl=en

So, this is the kind of impression SonKush made. ☺️
I am so glad I am not the only one who sees it πŸ˜‰

Rarely, do actors leave such an impression... usually it's only those who end up dating in real life πŸ˜†

Gopa, thank you for sharing your edit. It is beautiful. It is simple, but speaks volumes. πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing the picture Thaniya.It's lovely.Wow what a comparison she did.Must have taken a lot of time to spot the similarities
Sonkush look so good together 😳
And thank you Thaniya.Glad you liked the edit
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Thanks for sharing the picture Thaniya.It's lovely.Wow what a comparison she did.Must have taken a lot of time to spot the similarities
Sonkush look so good together 😳
And thank you Thaniya.Glad you liked the edit

Bold: they really do. I miss seeing them together 😭 they looked too good together... Sometimes I wish Sonal was single πŸ˜†
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BJf0hiaBFuo/?taken-by=sonal_1206&hl=en
So, I saw this on instagram. I understand the point of sharing this was to promote the show and hopefully gain more viewership... but I wish there were more behind-the-scenes of funny scenes and some of KarVi's best emotional scenes... like the one they did on the lawn with the fireflies- I sooo loved that scene- it had everything from realistic acting to amazing camera work and emotional dialogues that sounded as if it really came both the actors' hearts- I would have loved to have seen how they filmed that scene, and how SonKush got into and out of character...
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: they really do. I miss seeing them together 😭 they looked too good together... Sometimes I wish Sonal was single πŸ˜†

I miss seeing them together too & it's the makers I blame for not being able to see them anymore 😑😭
@ Bold πŸ˜† Ahh those thoughts of our fangirl hearts πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Thank you Shama
Wow,the way you put it,I never thought of it before.Why did the makers have to destroy their story
I miss them so much 😭😭😭

ikr i miss them soo badly ..they were my most fav couple ever i was much crazier for karvi😭