Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Thank you! I miss Karvi. Their innocent but mature romance was unique and empowering.

Well said. 👏 I miss them too. The chemistry of the lead actors helped in bringing forth the characters' popularity. I just wish they had continued with the age difference throughout and spent more time after the 8 year leap discussing it. Once the big Survi/Simmi reveal took place they ignored this. I truly thought that it would have played a more significant role throughout. Kartik did not have to have white hair and glasses to play a character 10 years older than Survi 😆
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you! I miss Karvi. Their innocent but mature romance was unique and empowering.

Agree 😳😳

Word Count: 1

Vanellope thumbnail
An edit I made for Karvi 😊

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
One of my favourite Karvi scenes.❤️❤️
Wish the webisode had the entire scene

The scene shows both Kartik & Survi's feelings so beautifully.Survi on the one hand is in love with Kartik while for Kartik,Survi is her friend,his confidante,an anchor to hold on to.Survi was everything Kartik needed but never had.For Kartik Survi meant all this & much more

His words for her " Humein zindagi bhar saath rehna hai aur hum kisi bhi wajah se alag nahin ho sakte.Tu meri dost hai yaar,tere saath mein has sakta hun,ro sakta hun,tere saath apne dil ki har baat share kar sakta hun.Mein tujhe khona afford nahin kar sakta yaar.Shayad,mein tere bina jee nahin paunga yaar " That's some seriously strong feelings.Survi affected him so much.It was very well portrayed

Also how at the start of the scene,Survi getting all nervous & shy with every touch of his with Kartik having no idea whatsoever.And again towards the end of the scene,when Kartik tries to take Survi's dupatta out when it gets tangled with his bracelet,he catches Survi looking at him with a worried expression & he gets disturbed for a moment.It was all nicely shown

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oydub4HGe8w&list=PLVqBLRhC9UzEfFT2dZ8CFlvvnRpaey29E&index=287[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanellope

An edit I made for Karvi 😊

wow lovely somewhat it shows the beginning of their marriage life and middle of it and near the end of it 😊
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

wow lovely somewhat it shows the beginning of their marriage life and middle of it and near the end of it 😊

Thank you Shama
Wow,the way you put it,I never thought of it before.Why did the makers have to destroy their story
I miss them so much 😭😭😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

This looks amazing! Such sweet moments 😳 Missing them again 😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

One of my favourite Karvi scenes.❤️❤️

Wish the webisode had the entire scene

The scene shows both Kartik & Survi's feelings so beautifully.Survi on the one hand is in love with Kartik while for Kartik,Survi is her friend,his confidant,an anchor to hold on to.Survi was everything Kartik needed but never had.For Kartik Survi meant all this & much more

His words for her " Humein zindagi bhar saath rehna hai aur hum kisi bhi wajah se alag nahin ho sakte.Tu meri dost hai yaar,tere saath mein has sakta hun,ro sakta hun,tere saath apne dil ki har baat share kar sakta hun.Mein tujhe khona afford nahin kar sakta yaar.Shayad,mein tere bina jee nahin paunga yaar " That's some seriously strong feelings.Survi affected him so much.It was very well portrayed

Also how at the start of the scene,Survi getting all nervous & shy with every touch of his with Kartik having no idea whatsoever.And again towards the end of the scene,when Kartik tries to take Survi's dupatta when it gets tangled with his bracelet,he catches Survi looking at him with a worried expression & he gets disturbed for a moment.It was all nicely shown

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oydub4HGe8w&list=PLVqBLRhC9UzEfFT2dZ8CFlvvnRpaey29E&index=287[/YOUTUBE]

Tfs. Awww Roshini and Ankush laid the perfect foundation for KarVi. I miss these two. I wish they hadn't taken the leap so early, I expected so much more.
Vanellope thumbnail

This looks amazing! Such sweet moments 😳 Missing them again 😭

Thank you Luxmi
And I miss them to.They were so beautiful 😭
Vanellope thumbnail

Tfs. Awww Roshini and Ankush laid the perfect foundation for KarVi. I miss these two. I wish they hadn't taken the leap so early, I expected so much more.

They definitely did.Some of the best scenes of YVR were with chhoti Survi & Kartik IMO
And I agree,they could have done with a few more episodes with Roshni.Those would have been reallyyy ❤️