Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How I wish it would happen.. but then d makers never cared about what we wanted in d first place.. so no use of keeping hopes
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First thing is first. I love KarVi- mostly because of SonKush and their onscreen chemistry and their history. Their emotional scenes/confrontations have always remained my favourite, whether they had dialogues or had to speak through just their eyes SonKush portrayed their characters with ease and they came out very well.
In terms of the characters and the story, Survi was good for Kartik, but was Kartik good for Survi... I am still unhappy with the fact that after KarVis marriage Survi lost her individual identity... She dropped out of medical school, and we did not see her interact with anyone outside of the Barve house- her friends, other family members... Survi was always saving Kartik, but Kartik after the 8 year leap never really did much for Survi... to help her grow as a person... Survi's dad wanted her to be a doctor, but she gave that up just for Kartik... while Kartik always put his family first, and did everything he wanted for them while also pursuing his career...

I know many fans of the show admire Survi's ability to solve problems, but the problems she faced from Taayi and the way she solved them were written in a way that seemed unrealistic and rushed... yet Sonal went with it and did a terrific job portraying her...I just wish there was more of a realistic development to Sruvi's character and they had explored KarVi in a more realistic way...

If it were not for SonKush and the first ever track of YVR I don't think I would have liked KarVi as much...

I am really hoping the CVs will come up with a YVR3 and make up for everything πŸ˜†

here is an OZEE link to one of my favourite episodes- and one of SonKush's best performances:

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Do you think there is a possibility for a YVR3... I was just watching a cute KarViShi scene... and KarVi's chemistry is just too good... As much as I want to... I cannot accept the end they gave to our KarVi...

Would the creators be open to making a YVR3 where they bring back SonKush and have them play KarVi.. maybe in a different life... with the same age gap??? the cross-over episode they did where they covered their previous birth (I have no idea how I am buying into this...) and Survi speaks about how Kartik still thinks of her as a kid... does anyone remember that... would be nice to see a new story with a similar concept... This fangirl heart... I am rewatching the scenes... but can't get the horrid end out of my mind πŸ˜›

that would be nice.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

http://www.instagram.com/p/BN6fLIFg-Xf/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

Even after being apart for 7 years, their love stayed the same ☺️

I miss KarVi/SonKush 😭

That scene was very well done
Both Sonal & Ankush were very good
And the way Kartik hugged her & asked her whether she pined for him the way he did for her was 😭
I miss Karvi/Sonkush too
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

How I wish it would happen.. but then d makers never cared about what we wanted in d first place.. so no use of keeping hopes

They ruined everything
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BOCoYekjp85/
KarVi made the cutest new parents... Wish there were more scenes with KarVi and baby Kushi. SonKush were πŸ€—
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BLa_3eDDOzr/?taken-by=_yeh_vaada_raha_&hl=en
These two ☺️ Their onscreen chemistry is just too good... I felt so horrible after watching this dance, because I didn't care that Kushi was being tortured by Tayi... I was way too busy admiring our KarVi πŸ€”

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These two ☺️ Their onscreen chemistry is just too good... I felt so horrible after watching this dance, because I didn't care that Kushi was being tortured by Tayi... I was way too busy admiring our KarVi πŸ€”

TFS Sugarpuff1992hi. I love KarVi. If only they can bring them back. The intensity in their scenes just draws you in Ankush and Sonal do have very good chemistry. I think it is time they bring them back together.
Vanellope thumbnail

http://www.instagram.com/p/BOCoYekjp85/

KarVi made the cutest new parents... Wish there were more scenes with KarVi and baby Kushi. SonKush were πŸ€—

I love the scene.It was all beautifully done.
We didn't get any scenes of Karvi with baby Khushi 😭
Vanellope thumbnail

Haha,that's okay Thaniya.Not your fault.You just can't take your eyes off Karvi
The scene before the dance,upstairs in the bedroom,gosh that was ☺️