Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
ya thats why i couldnt as i will cry
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am having some serious SonKush/KarVi feels atm. I miss seeing SonKush onscreen together... they made one of the most epic onscreen couples... If only we can see them together onscreen again...ahhh, the wishful thinking of a fangirl... ☺️
Alone, they are great, but together they are even better... they will always remain SonKush to me ❤️
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BNZcufmAcri/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

I loved this scene. The camera work, choreography, performance by SonKush (dancing, facial expressions, the look in their eyes) were perfect- the fact that it was supposed to be a dream sequence was lovely (my favourite moment was when Kushi brought Kartik back to reality ❤️- such a cute KarShi moment). This scene introduced me to the song and I have fallen in love with it. Does anyone know what song this is?

KarVi were the sweetest... their innocent love kept me coming back for more, and SonKush made them even more appealing ☺️

These scenes still bring a smile to my face... I wish they had more of these... Every time a scene like this came up in YVR, where we saw KarVi happy and together I could not help but feel my heart flutter...because I had waited far too long for them... but then it would suddenly drop, because it had become predictable... that if we got 1 happy KarVi scene 5 more over-the-top dramatic murderous schemes would follow 😭 and that we would once again have to wait for the track to end to get back some nice KarVi moments... I had so much hope in the beginning of the last track- that even though Kartik was unwell, that we will see KarVi happy again by the end of the track and the start of the next track... I was waiting so patiently for those 1 to 2 KarVi happy moments... but instead the CVs crushed my poor little fangirl heart 🥺🤪

Another KarVi scene with a fitting song choice 👏:

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
nini789mini thumbnail
tfs everyone. KarVi are best.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I am having some serious SonKush/KarVi feels atm. I miss seeing SonKush onscreen together... they made one of the most epic onscreen couples... If only we can see them together onscreen again...ahhh, the wishful thinking of a fangirl... ☺️

Alone, they are great, but together they are even better... they will always remain SonKush to me ❤️

So true
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

http://www.instagram.com/p/BNZcufmAcri/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

I loved this scene. The camera work, choreography, performance by SonKush (dancing, facial expressions, the look in their eyes) were perfect- the fact that it was supposed to be a dream sequence was lovely (my favourite moment was when Kushi brought Kartik back to reality ❤️- such a cute KarShi moment). This scene introduced me to the song and I have fallen in love with it. Does anyone know what song this is?

KarVi were the sweetest... their innocent love kept me coming back for more, and SonKush made them even more appealing ☺️

These scenes still bring a smile to my face... I wish they had more of these... Every time a scene like this came up in YVR, where we saw KarVi happy and together I could not help but feel my heart flutter...because I had waited far too long for them... but then it would suddenly drop, because it had become predictable... that if we got 1 happy KarVi scene 5 more over-the-top dramatic murderous schemes would follow 😭 and that we would once again have to wait for the track to end to get back some nice KarVi moments... I had so much hope in the beginning of the last track- that even though Kartik was unwell, that we will see KarVi happy again by the end of the track and the start of the next track... I was waiting so patiently for those 1 to 2 KarVi happy moments... but instead the CVs crushed my poor little fangirl heart 🥺🤪

Another KarVi scene with a fitting song choice 👏:

Gosh Thaniya.This is one of my all time favourite scenes of Karvi.Although it was a dream sequence but it was beautiful.Everything was perfect.I have lost count of the number of times I have watched the scene.TBH the whole episode was full of Karvi & I loved it,right from the scene at night in the bedroom when Karvi have a tiff to this song seqence,to the scene after upstairs when Kartik talks about growing old with Survi.Those are some of the best scenes.

And completely agree about how Karvi moments were few & far between & they got even more scarce as we approached the end of Karvi.
Only if the writers understood the pulse of the audience. 😭

The song is " Jag ghoomeya " from the movie " Sultan "

OMG Thaniya.thnak you so much for sharing the 2nd one.I love the scene so much.And I fell in love with the song they played as well.Survi's fears were so well shown.It's one of the best Karvi scenes.So heartfelt
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nini789mini

tfs everyone. KarVi are best.

Yes they are 😳😳😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BN6fLIFg-Xf/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en
Even after being apart for 7 years, their love stayed the same ☺️

I miss KarVi/SonKush 😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even after being apart for 7 years, their love stayed the same ☺️

I miss KarVi/SonKush 😭

Me too. I need more KarVi and SonKush. They have become an addiction 😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
Do you think there is a possibility for a YVR3... I was just watching a cute KarViShi scene... and KarVi's chemistry is just too good... As much as I want to... I cannot accept the end they gave to our KarVi...
Would the creators be open to making a YVR3 where they bring back SonKush and have them play KarVi.. maybe in a different life... with the same age gap??? the cross-over episode they did where they covered their previous birth (I have no idea how I am buying into this...) and Survi speaks about how Kartik still thinks of her as a kid... does anyone remember that... would be nice to see a new story with a similar concept... This fangirl heart... I am rewatching the scenes... but can't get the horrid end out of my mind 😛