Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I loved this interview: they shared a giggle and it was adorable, moments like these reminded me of how young they are in real life.

This scene was so cute. their chemistry was off the charts. After a pretty difficult track, it was nice to finally these two share a moment together- it was like the makers were saying "this is what you wanted, right? Well, here it is"

Whoever came up with these promos did a really good job. It was very appealing. Loved them. I still re-watch them here and there 😆

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no idea who made this, but whoever it was: it is sooo adorable. I just wish they had more scenes like this that were not a part of a dream sequence 👍🏼

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Yes. I miss Ankush and Sonal's chemistry. They made the best KarVi. I am so glad we were able to experience their onscreen chemistry through Yeh Vaada Raha.

Me too.For that I'll be always thankful to the makers & the channel
Vanellope thumbnail
@Thaniya Thank you so much sharing all these pics 😊
I really like the 1st interview.Showed how comfortable Sonkush are around each other.The way they started laughing 😳😳
About the 2nd one,haha yes,it was like finally the makers gave us the much craved for romantic moments before they decide to hit us with the next storm 😆
I thought that was just me.I really like the promos of YVR,& take a look at them once in a while
About the last collage,the dream sequence was like everything audience wanted to see for Karshi.
We did have our Karvishi moments,but in bits & pieces.A few all Karvishi epsiodes would have been so welcome change from Tai's schemes & would have been such a treat to watch
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Who isn't 😉😃
1 was so 🤣 I loved it.Kartik is such a nautankibaaz

yes, we got see soo many versions of kartik naughty,caring,angry,innocent,lover
XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Thanks for sharing Shama
I remember being so excited to see this when it came out.
And how we got to know about the Sindoor drama well in advance & the best part of it was Karvi hug
Aaahhh those days ❤️

ya , best days were in the beginning😳 but then they did something weird from starting tai enemyiness🥱
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

yes, we got see soo many versions of kartik naughty,caring,angry,innocent,lover

And I loved each & every one of them & Ankush was brilliant in bringing out the best in every shade of Kartik
Vanellope thumbnail

ya , best days were in the beginning😳 but then they did something weird from starting tai enemyiness🥱

Tai's conspiracies never took a backseat.Her shadow loomed over every single episode.We didn't get a single episode where we could have Karvi all to ourselves.I guess this was the major reason which turned off majority of the audience

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
they said that good always wins over evil but yaha toh kuch aur hi chal gayi , the evil and our karvi died
Vanellope thumbnail

they said that good always wins over evil but yaha toh kuch aur hi chal gayi , the evil and our karvi died

Yeah here evil triumphed until the end 🤢👎🏼