God that scene made me cry
It was painful
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanellope

God that scene made me cry
It was painful

It was a horrible ending, but a great scene for Ankush and Harbandana, they brought out one of their best performances in that scene 👏
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

This was one of my favourite scenes- made me forget about the plot, and just reeled me in like no other... the love in KarVi's eyes was enticing. SonKush did a fabulous job. The way Ankush is standing and says to Survi that she looks really beautiful... the way the dialogue was delivered... and Sonal's expression... again, these scenes were her best... her eyes spoke so many things that her dialogue could not 👏

These fanpages are awesome... really wishing I didn't delete my Instagram account now...😆

Wow Thaniya
This is one of my favourite scenes
The scene was heartbreaking yet it was beautiful too

Loved everything about it.Loved how Kartik keeps looking at Survi from afar as she gets ready,loved how like you said he comes up to her & tells her she looks beautiful,loved how knowing Survi was unhappy he tries to cheer her up But nothing Kartik said could bring a smile on her face
And all this while Kartik tries to put on a brave face & struggles to hold back his tears

And then the part that was so touching.No sooner does Survi ask Kartik to make her put on the bangles he brought,than all the colour drains off off Kartik's face & he can't hold back the tears anymore.As much as it pains him,yet he goes on to do like Survi asks him to & with every passing moment it was like Karvi were dying a little inside.It was 😭😭😭
But yes it was directed well & Sonkush did fabulous
Vanellope thumbnail

It was a horrible ending, but a great scene for Ankush and Harbandana, they brought out one of their best performances in that scene 👏

Yes they definitely were 👏
My mom is always all praises for Ankush & was very impressed with Harbandana as well.

sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Yes they definitely were 👏
My mom is always all praises for Ankush & was very impressed with Harbandana as well.

Wish they had more scenes together... when Kartik was better, and with KarShi getting up to some fun and games behind Survi's back 😆 I had so much hope for KarShi... such a lovely bond...

The scene where kartik thanks kushi for helping him pacify Survi was so cute... I was hoping for more scenes like that... plus ria and rohit... Kartik with the kids and seeing their fun antics would have been so lovely to watch... some of the best to watch with family... Ankush's scenes with the kids always made me think of my own bond with my dad and uncles 👏
sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BNjsekqDnRH/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en
Such a cute scene, added in with Kushi's teasing was just so fun to watch 😊
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love coming here just so I can see some KarVi scenes 😊
Vanellope thumbnail

Wish they had more scenes together... when Kartik was better, and with KarShi getting up to some fun and games behind Survi's back 😆 I had so much hope for KarShi... such a lovely bond...

The scene where kartik thanks kushi for helping him pacify Survi was so cute... I was hoping for more scenes like that... plus ria and rohit... Kartik with the kids and seeing their fun antics would have been so lovely to watch... some of the best to watch with family... Ankush's scenes with the kids always made me think of my own bond with my dad and uncles 👏

Some more light moments between Karshi would have always been welcome
Sadly makers faltered every step of the way trying to find the perfect balance between getting the desired numbers & & yet tell a beautiful story
Vanellope thumbnail

http://www.instagram.com/p/BNjsekqDnRH/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

Such a cute scene, added in with Kushi's teasing was just so fun to watch 😊

After you posted,I went back & watched the scene 😃
And this is the lighter moments,I liked very much & would have really liked it if they could have shown more of them
It's the cute little things that show the beauty of a family,the beauty of a relationship & above all the beauty of life