Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

OMGGG Love the pic

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg... Is it just me, or are we all like online now reminiscing about our dearest KarVi/SonKush 🀣
I am trying to get some work done, but with all of you online and my feelings of serious KarVi/SonKush deprivation i can't help but keep checking the forum, instagram and OZEE to get a serious dose of our KarVi/SonKush ❀️
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

wow! thanx for sharing this fact ! i agree with u they still bloomed even after 7/8 years
i only knew about karvi word that it is a bitter taste or a bad taste like kerala taste🀣

Bitter would be " Kadwi " πŸ˜†
This is Karvi 😳😳😳
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Omg... Is it just me, or are we all like online now reminiscing about our dearest KarVi/SonKush 🀣

I am trying to get some work done, but with all of you online and my feelings of serious KarVi/SonKush deprivation i can't help but keep checking the forum, instagram and OZEE to get a serious dose of our KarVi/SonKush ❀️

No you aren't alone Thaniya.We are all in this together πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
I have started watching YVR from the start again ⭐️
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

No you aren't alone Thaniya.We are all in this together πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
I have started watching YVR from the start again ⭐️

So glad to hear I am not the only one. I don't think I have seen this much interaction in this forum since I started contributing... YVR seriously lost a gem in killing off KarVi... Their new track is clearly just to pull in TRPs... I feel bad for whoever came up with YVR in the first place... the premise is clearly based off of Revenge, but found its own place in my heart.

Wish they could reboot the show and give us back KarVi/SonKush 😳 Ahhh... the wishful thinking of my inner fangirl will always find its way out πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

So glad to hear I am not the only one. I don't think I have seen this much interaction in this forum since I started contributing... YVR seriously lost a gem in killing off KarVi... Their new track is clearly just to pull in TRPs... I feel bad for whoever came up with YVR in the first place... the premise is clearly based off of Revenge, but found its own place in my heart.

Wish they could reboot the show and give us back KarVi/SonKush 😳 Ahhh... the wishful thinking of my inner fangirl will always find its way out πŸ˜†

It's lovely seeing many Karvi fans joining in.It's like the heydays of YVR when we used to have a lot many members interacting here on this forum πŸ˜ƒ
So YVR's story is really based on the show " Revenge ".I haven't got around to watching it yet but I remember Yusra here making a post on how the stories are quite similar way back
πŸ˜† Can't help it.A fangirl has gotta do,what a fangirl has gotta do πŸ˜†

sreeya852 thumbnail
This was one of my favourite scenes- made me forget about the plot, and just reeled me in like no other... the love in KarVi's eyes was enticing. SonKush did a fabulous job. The way Ankush is standing and says to Survi that she looks really beautiful... the way the dialogue was delivered... and Sonal's expression... again, these scenes were her best... her eyes spoke so many things that her dialogue could not πŸ‘

These fanpages are awesome... really wishing I didn't delete my Instagram account now...πŸ˜†

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they look super together
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNj0psAj59g/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage_&hl=en

i just wish we get more pics of them together 😭
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNb8YUMj0rJ/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage_&hl=en

KarVi! From beginning to ending story