Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanellope

There are a few fan clubs on Instagram you can check out.With the change in storyline,some of them are updating scenes from the current track post leap,but still you can find old video posts
A few are still uploading Karvi scenes as of now
Hope that helps 😊
@ Bold Loved what you had to say about Karvi/Sonkush.They really were so loveable

Thank you.
Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even today Kartik talked to Survi's pic.. These scenes make me feel so happy yet sad.
I'm really missing Karvi & Ankush... looks like I'll have to hit OZEE for some dose of Karvi/Sonkush
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

Even today Kartik talked to Survi's pic.. These scenes make me feel so happy yet sad.
I'm really missing Karvi & Ankush... looks like I'll have to hit OZEE for some dose of Karvi/Sonkush

ya same here , hey i love ur dp😳 ankush looks soo cute😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is this really great fanpage on Instagram, it is called Karvian_fanpage with the tagline "In Karvi we trust" πŸ˜†, I just found it. They have so many great KarVi/SonKush scenes uploaded (the maturity and innocence in their relationship was truly the highlight- it is the type that I wouldn't mind watching with my family πŸ˜† :

I find this is better than OZEE. OZEE is too slow, and I have to go looking for KarVi, and in the process I am reminded of all the character disappearance, and all of what could have been, and areas in the show where we could have had more KarVi, but didn't 😭

Enjoy everyone!!!

On a side-note: One of my favourite KarVi/SonKush scenes was when they were on their first and only date (wish they had lots more...why you trps, and accelerated tracks- insert fist emoticon-πŸ˜†) and they were in the car and looked as if they were going to kiss... but instead Kartik said he wanted to tell Survi something- I loved that scene- the innocence and KarVi's shyness.. but mostly Kartik's respect for Survi was so touching, and one of the scenes that made me fall deeper in love with Sonal and Ankush's acting... no physical interaction was needed to bring out these actors' chemistry onscreen πŸ‘ - if this scene can be found on instagram please let me know πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I go on ozee to watch KarVi/Sonkush scenes. Yes, I agree their relationship did have a maturity that was very appealing to watch as a viewer. I believe the history around their characters' relationship helped in shaping their relationship as more mature and innocent too SonKush are really great actors, to have been able to bring KarVi to life- they were able to act out several scenes (more emotional and heavy scenes) with just their eyes and facial expressions. They both deserve an award for that. The directing around their scenes were really good too. Sorry... SonKush/KarVi can make me go on forever...Take care all! 😊

Love your reply.Got nothing more to add
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

ppl lets show our love and finish this AT!

Yusss let's do this πŸ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail

Agreed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is time to move on... as difficult as it may be to know that KarVi/Sonkush scenes are no more, I am glad we got all of what we did πŸ‘. KarVi truly was one of the best love stories to grace our screens, and one of the very few I actually took a liking to (probably because it was based more within emotion and showcased a love that took a while to develop that was not based off of physical attraction, but the attraction of the souls) 😳. It was really nice interacting with all of you in this forum. Good luck with the new show all 😊

@ Bold So true & really am thankful to the makers all that we got to see of our Karvi.They are beautiful indeed
Vanellope thumbnail

There is this really great fanpage on Instagram, it is called Karvian_fanpage with the tagline "In Karvi we trust" πŸ˜†, I just found it. They have so many great KarVi/SonKush scenes uploaded (the maturity and innocence in their relationship was truly the highlight- it is the type that I wouldn't mind watching with my family πŸ˜† :

I find this is better than OZEE. OZEE is too slow, and I have to go looking for KarVi, and in the process I am reminded of all the character disappearance, and all of what could have been, and areas in the show where we could have had more KarVi, but didn't 😭

Enjoy everyone!!!

On a side-note: One of my favourite KarVi/SonKush scenes was when they were on their first and only date (wish they had lots more...why you trps, and accelerated tracks- insert fist emoticon-πŸ˜†) and they were in the car and looked as if they were going to kiss... but instead Kartik said he wanted to tell Survi something- I loved that scene- the innocence and KarVi's shyness.. but mostly Kartik's respect for Survi was so touching, and one of the scenes that made me fall deeper in love with Sonal and Ankush's acting... no physical interaction was needed to bring out these actors' chemistry onscreen πŸ‘ - if this scene can be found on instagram please let me know πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for sharing Thaniya.Am following this page on Insta as well.With most of the old fan clubs updating about the new track,thereby making me much more sad about the loss of Karvi,this page really cheers me up with my dose of Karvi

The date scene is one of my favourites as well.Their innocence & shyness like you put it made it all the more That scene was so dreamy 😳
nini789mini thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

ikr they are soo cute n beautiful , and noo! they r not , sonal is dating sumit bhardawaj and ankush is single , but he is mineπŸ˜‰

Ah. Okay. SonKush still make cute pair 😳
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karvi missing them a lot 😭