Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanellope

There are a few fan clubs on Instagram you can check out.With the change in storyline,some of them are updating scenes from the current track post leap,but still you can find old video posts
A few are still uploading Karvi scenes as of now
Hope that helps 😊
@ Bold Loved what you had to say about Karvi/Sonkush.They really were so loveable

Haan re bold wala part is damn true.. KarVi's innocence was one of a kind
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
new kartik is cute also but not like ankush , same maza nahi arahi
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I go on ozee to watch KarVi/Sonkush scenes. Yes, I agree their relationship did have a maturity that was very appealing to watch as a viewer. I believe the history around their characters' relationship helped in shaping their relationship as more mature and innocent too SonKush are really great actors, to have been able to bring KarVi to life- they were able to act out several scenes (more emotional and heavy scenes) with just their eyes and facial expressions. They both deserve an award for that. The directing around their scenes were really good too. Sorry... SonKush/KarVi can make me go on forever...Take care all! 😊
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
ppl lets show our love and finish this AT!
nini789mini thumbnail
I love KarVi and SonKush too. Are SonKush dating in real life too? They make a cute pairing.
Edited by nini789mini - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

ppl lets show our love and finish this AT!

Agreed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is time to move on... as difficult as it may be to know that KarVi/Sonkush scenes are no more, I am glad we got all of what we did πŸ‘. KarVi truly was one of the best love stories to grace our screens, and one of the very few I actually took a liking to (probably because it was based more within emotion and showcased a love that took a while to develop that was not based off of physical attraction, but the attraction of the souls) 😳. It was really nice interacting with all of you in this forum. Good luck with the new show all 😊
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: nini789mini

I love KarVi and SonKush too. Are SonKush dating in real life too? They make a cute pairing.

ikr they are soo cute n beautiful , and noo! they r not , sonal is dating sumit bhardawaj and ankush is single , but he is mineπŸ˜‰
XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Agreed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is time to move on... as difficult as it may be to know that KarVi/Sonkush scenes are no more, I am glad we got all of what we did πŸ‘. KarVi truly was one of the best love stories to grace my our screens, and one of the very few I actually took a liking too 😳. It was really nice interacting with all of you in this forum. Good luck with the new show all 😊

ya but karvi is always in my heart , i was not soo crazy for others as im for crazy 😳 , and agreed they are , they will be forever the best evergreen lovestory , ohπŸ˜ƒ thats good , hey u going i mean lets finish this AT , for our karvi ? , and ya im no longer gonna watch this show
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

ya but karvi is always in my heart , i was not soo crazy for others as im for crazy 😳 , and agreed they are , they will be forever the best evergreen lovestory , ohπŸ˜ƒ thats good , hey u going i mean lets finish this AT , for our karvi ? , and ya im no longer gonna watch this show

I won't be following the forum, because I don't watch the show anymore. But if you would like we can always continue interacting through another forum (hopefully Ankush's (aka your better half πŸ˜†) future project).

XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I won't be following the forum, because I don't watch the show anymore. But if you would like we can always continue interacting through another forum (hopefully Ankush's (aka your better half πŸ˜†) future project).

ya i m also not watching the show nor gonna follow this forum but i will be coming here to finish this and ankush's AT , can u help me with this? , aye tu bhi na😳 and yes sure