Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

this week has had so many sweet KarVi scenes... I can't wait to see what the YVR team has in store for tomorrow and next week

KarVi's relationship is so unique, I can't help but fall in love with them over and over again! The fact that SonKush play the lead helps very much ☺️

Any ideas of what to expect in the upcoming episodes? YVR is nearing 300 episodes, do you think they have anything special planned for their loyal KarVians? πŸ˜ƒ I would love for KarVi to find Bappa's bracelet, but let us see what happens...

Bold: Trueee 😳😳

Hopefully, we'll get something great. I think Bappa's chain has taken bracelet's place but I'd like if tey find the bracelet too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
puja0802 thumbnail
but when kartik will become normal the chain will not look good .
as a kid it is ok
but when he become normal i want the old bracelet
missing the bracelet
Awaaradil thumbnail
They should definitely find it so we can have more of Survi's saree or chunni getting stuck in it πŸ˜†.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

They should definitely find it so we can have more of Survi's saree or chunni getting stuck in it πŸ˜†.

πŸ˜† Nice thinking πŸ‘πŸΌ
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should definitely find it so we can have more of Survi's saree or chunni getting stuck in it πŸ˜†.[/QUOTE
It's cheesy, but i love it. The significance it has in the show and their relationship is just so 😳
Awaaradil thumbnail
Guys, I was listening to this song 'Jab tum chaho' from Salman Khan's movie & I think that song suits our Karvi well πŸ˜†. They should perform on it next time Karvi fight 🀣.
sreeya852 thumbnail
I know it is too much to ask, bit I want SonKush to be friends again, so we can get lots of offscreen pics of them together. I know Sonal has always kept a distance from Ankush by not posting pics unless asked... Probably because she has a real life boyfriend... Bit I can't help but want to ignore that. πŸ€”
I feel horrible for saying it, but I can't help it... its my little fangirl heart ☺️

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Last week's episodes were so good... All the charaters had great scenes... And we got lots of innocent KarVi moments... What more is needed for this show's trp to go up? I am utterly confused at what the audience is looking for... Why is ot so hard for good tv to be well received...😡
puja0802 thumbnail
yeh vaada raha is going to complete 300 epi's on this monday πŸ₯³
sreeya852 thumbnail
I hope episode 300 will be the start to lots more KarVi