Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

Yay! Survi looked so determined to create new memories with Kartik. I'm hoping for a lot of heart-warming Karvi (+ Khushi) bonding scenes.. I really hope there are many!! I'm thinking the cvs will indeed give us some this time! 😊

I hope they do too! I just hope Tai doesn't get in the way of our new KarVi moments.

I know Survi is going to agree to be a maid in the house, but I am hoping we would see her make some decisions related to Kartik's projects, and maybe even consider going back into med school or at least bring up the fact she is a certified nurse...

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yay! Survi looked so determined to create new memories with Kartik. I'm hoping for a lot of heart-warming Karvi (+ Khushi) bonding scenes.. I really hope there are many!! I'm thinking the cvs will indeed give us some this time! 😊

That would be so beautiful
sreeya852 thumbnail
Okay, I know this is random... and with the current track, I am not sure how it would fit in, but I would really like to see jealous Survi... Not of her jealous of Tai for spending time with Kartik, but have her jealous of someone like Vishaka. We saw jealous younger Survi, but not a proper jealous older Survi... (Iccha and Meher don't count)
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Okay, I know this is random... and with the current track, I am not sure how it would fit in, but I would really like to see jealous Survi... Not of her jealous of Tai for spending time with Kartik, but have her jealous of someone like Vishaka. We saw jealous younger Survi, but not a proper jealous older Survi... (Iccha and Meher don't count)

That would be interesting
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

i also want to see πŸ˜†
Awaaradil thumbnail
Jealous Survi?? Yes, I would like that. Maybe they can bring some friend of Kartik (who won't actually be a psycho or criminal & in love w/ Kartik πŸ˜†) to pair up with Aniket later.
btw Monday's Karvi moments were so
especially the hug.. 😳
sreeya852 thumbnail

Jealous Survi?? Yes, I would like that. Maybe they can bring some friend of Kartik (who won't actually be a psycho or criminal & in love w/ Kartik πŸ˜†) to pair up with Aniket later.

btw Monday's Karvi moments were so
especially the hug.. 😳

Yes, yes and yes! 😊 I always assumed that the YVR writers were planning on having the track before karVi's marriage to include a second "love story" between Aniket and Survi's friend, Simran... Your suggestion would fulfill that storyline- would be nice to see Survi be all jealous...

I am having some serious old KarVi feels (before their marriage) while hearing the title song play in the background of the new KarVi scenes. Miss those old scenes... Survi being innocent, and shy around Kartik because of her feelings for him, but also getting annoyed with his stubborn and childish behaviour... SonKush just work so well together πŸ‘

sreeya852 thumbnail
The preview for today's episode is so cute! ❀️
Can't get enough of this new Kartik, but still miss old Kartik too...
Awaaradil thumbnail
Yeah, Kinda missing old Kartik but Karvi scenes are great as they were before. Such cute scenes they're showing. Sonal and Ankush are doing a fab job.πŸ‘
sreeya852 thumbnail
this week has had so many sweet KarVi scenes... I can't wait to see what the YVR team has in store for tomorrow and next week
KarVi's relationship is so unique, I can't help but fall in love with them over and over again! The fact that SonKush play the lead helps very much ☺️

Any ideas of what to expect in the upcoming episodes? YVR is nearing 300 episodes, do you think they have anything special planned for their loyal KarVians? πŸ˜ƒ I would love for KarVi to find Bappa's bracelet, but let us see what happens...