Manish-sanaya ! Loved by all!

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

You only joke around those who are dear and close to you.About whom you are sure that they will not take the fun seriously who will never create any hard feelings.

Sanaya is the one contestant at jhalak who has been joked around with innumerable times.All kinds of jokes are thrown at her but that girl has replied every thing with a smile and her nature is the reason she is loved by one and all at jhalak.

That sanaya sleeping segment was one of the best and cutest thing happened at jhalak. The best thing was it was shahid(and he was told by lauren 😆 ) who pointed out at sanaya with mischievous laughing face and what ever happened after that is history ðŸ˜†  Every single judge and ever single contestant was laughing and adoring her. i just love manish a lot and i'll always cherish this lovely moment.  <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Lol true that! .. The segment was really funny... Have seen her sleeping many times before, too... wonder how she manages to sleep amidst so much commotion going around her 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

Lol true that! .. The segment was really funny... Have seen her sleeping many times before, too... wonder how she manages to sleep amidst so much commotion going around her 😆

syea seriously ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

And her reply to malaika was hilarious "And then i yawned and then i thought k chalo thora sa so leti hoon " ðŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Totally api )) 
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree!! She is so cute!! 
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

I could have never ever imagined this would happen in Jhalak! Everyone in my family were laughing like crazy ðŸ¤£ She is Sanaya, she can sleep anywhere ðŸ˜† But honestly, it becomes really hard to stay awake when you are so exhausted. I can understand how she can sleep in so much commotion because I am one like her ðŸ˜› 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was super adorable.. n lmao look at the faces of all 4 judges when she says, 'then i yawned and thought, phata phat soleto hu' lmao!!!!

And i think the only costumes i dont have videos of her sleeping during the shoot is flower costume n yellow one lol..she is so exhausted that she falls asleep...

but this week hehe she was on front row n sleeping lmao..so shahid n lauren n manish...hehe..it was just hilarious.. 🤣

It was super adorable the way manish woke her up..but poor girl the prank he played! She was so embarrassed! 😆
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
most funniest part of the show . i was laughing so hard.
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

This was super adorable.. n lmao look at the faces of all 4 judges when she says, 'then i yawned and thought, phata phat soleto hu' lmao!!!!

And i think the only costumes i dont have videos of her sleeping during the shoot is flower costume n yellow one lol..she is so exhausted that she falls asleep...

but this week hehe she was on front row n sleeping lmao..so shahid n lauren n manish...hehe..it was just hilarious.. 🤣

It was super adorable the way manish woke her up..but poor girl the prank he played! She was so embarrassed! 😆

di can u plz share some of her sleeping pics
i have'nt saw any.
CrazyHasii thumbnail
Is there any video clip??? If there is can you please share it. 
I would love is to see it. 
Thank You