Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

AYESHU! you are competing with shikhu (anbhigya) and nimmy-cb for #1 badmaash laadli 😆

Yeah I knew 😉
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Mina!!!!!...Erm don't really know you properly as such so im finding it hard to know how to wish you 😆...But I would like to wish you a Big Wala Happpyyy Birthday...Annoy your friends and family extraaa on your day 😆...Hope you get everything in life you want and have a fantastic Birthday...Eat loadsss and eat on behalf of me 😉...

Mina this is you singing to Abhi in a female version ofcourse 😛 😆...

NODDY!!!! Thank you <3 Enjoying your wishes, though maybe the people I'm annoying aren't 😉 YUMMM thank you for the guilt-free godivas (can gorge on them without regard for sugar, calories, or cost...😆) and good GOD that SONG!!!! "que bonita, que bonita, I can speak in Japanese" 🤣

Lord can we please have this from Abhi to Pragya...parts of it, I mean! Hmm lemme see if I can songfic it...but for now - just imagine Abhi singing this with the biggest smirking-grin and his eyes lit like stars, and Pragya burning blush red but with the most unstoppable smile stretching her cheeks...!

*Abhi on stage, rocking out and waving his hand to the crowd*

It's my birthday
It's my birthday

*Abhi extending his hand to Pragya in the front row and making her come up with him*

Pretty lady, pretty lady
You should be my honey
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy
Pretty baby, come with me

*Abhi twirls Pragya around with their hands linked in a salsa move, and though he's singing for the world his eyes are fixed on her only*

It's my birthday
It's my birthday
I'mma live my fantasy

*Abhi drops his mic (he still has one pinned to his bomber jacket collar) and swings Pragya in a low clinch, his arms around her waist and her back dipping down in an arch*

Won't you be my fantasy
Girl I got you, girl it got you
You look like my destiny

*Abhi leans in and kisses Pragya's long lean neck, his face pressing against her cleavage, his words breathed against her skin*

Kawaii, kawaii, kawaii I want your body
Come with me, come with me
Come with me girl let's go party

*Abhi swings Pragya back up and holds her tight back to front, dancing across the stage with her as they both recall their first drunk night after Aaliya's mehendi...*

Baby be my baby
We gon' burn the town, get down, and crazy
Time for drinks, no time to think
Let's do our thing

Pretty baby, come with me
It's my birthday
It's my birthday
I'mma live my fantasy

*As Abhi's fans cheer down the roof, Abhi lives up to his lyrics and acts out a fantasy he knows his shy biwi will be embarrassed by but secretly enjoy - and takes her face in his hands and publicly gives her an unending kiss bursting with the joy of life*

*and Pragya, who always has a surprise up her sleeve when her husband upturns her expectations like this, twines her own arms around him and kisses back with twice as much zest...and. the. crowd. goes. WILD!!!!*

Now that would be fantastic, hmm??? Thank you Noddy for making me pay attention to this song, I wouldn't have had this delicious khayal otherwise 😉 🤗

-mina- thumbnail

Hey minu. Yeah I knew you're mina but I used to call u minu since I met u.
I love you always. You always be a support to everyone in this forum and me too.
I like your writing skill. And your everything is my inspiration.
On this birthday. I wish gid give you want you want in your life and remove the obstacles that you hate in your life.
Once again happy birthday Minu.
By Nasreen and your ayeshu*hugs and kisses*

AYESHU!!! I'm so delighted to be your Minu, whenever I see that it makes me smile like this: and 😎. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful wishes. And for your other posts throughout this thread. Please keep being your awesome ayeshu self!!! hugs and kisses back times million <3

And thank you for the Abhi card...I like it, he looks afraid of what I could make him do on my birthday... 😆
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

mina dear ..unres-ed my wish on page 3..when u got time ..see it..

once again...happy birthday dear!

btw,where is my cake?
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KRISHU!!!! 🤣
You are having a Mina ki swayamvar or what!!! 😆

OMG!! So many candidates!! All so good looking!!

-mina- thumbnail

Happy Birthday Mina! May all your wishes come true! You were one of the first people I met at this forum and quickly became friends with! Your stories are just, out of this freaking world! You are an awesome person! I love you and feel blessed to have a friend like you!

*hugs and kisses*

Simmi

🤗 ❤️

SIMMO! Haaye, thank you for such a sweet wish. Love you too, thank you for sharing your stories with us and for joining the AT and becoming such a fixture. *hugs and kisses back* and HAILA, abhi just for me, and then dumbles and snape too?!!! EEE!!! LOVE IT!!!!! and yes candlesss!! mwahaha love them, will come back and pretend to blow them out atleast 8x today 😆simmo you're a ⭐️!!! <3 you!
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diii Buddayyy Girl!!!
I got you something!!!

And it's Crazy!!

🤡
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.vg

mina dear ..unres-ed my wish on page 3..when u got time ..see it..

once again...happy birthday dear!

btw,where is my cake?

thank you in advance! i'm still working my way through page one 😆 😳

Cake ayega...unless I spend so much time enjoying the love and attention here that I don't get around to making it!!! 😛
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

Diii Buddayyy Girl!!!

I got you something!!!

And it's Crazy!!

🤡

KYA HAI KYA HAI KYA HAI

and diyu...you got me SO much...i don't even know how to express how awesome it is and how wonderful i feel!!! diyu you've made me fail at words!!! 😲 😆 🤗
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

KRISHU!!!! 🤣

You are having a Mina ki swayamvar or what!!! 😆

OMG!! So many candidates!! All so good looking!!

yeh swayamvar kya hota hai...? 😳