Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Minu you asking for souch gus it's not fair .
Okay okay drool all men in post and enjoy the day
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -mina-

KRISHU

THIS WHOLE SERIES IS SO AMAZING

OMG PLS CONTINUE...?

OR EVEN IF YOU CAN'T HAAAYEEE SO MUCH MANCANDY UFFF!!!!

I am glad you liked it...plan to continue...πŸ˜† You just have to wait for the rest...πŸ˜†
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

no no nimmy is still a chotu. you are still in school na? she is around your age!

Oh aagaye minu advice, yes I knew she is kid.
Just said for fun πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dear Didu,
Talking about creativity... I am the least creative person on dis universe so instead of tryin my hands in making siggies or pics i am conveying a simple msg on ur bdy... I have never seen u yet i can imagine u as my elder sissy.. Like u said to me once dat i have adopted u as my younger sis in my mind!!! Our bangla lessons ... The chit chats u me n tommy used to have at odd hours... The ROFL moments wid ishi mumma .. Tia n others... The discussions wid AT members.. Is sumthing i will always cherish... So herez wishing the most lovable person in this forum whom i met accidentally one day ... A very happiee bdy!!! On this 4 oct i will always remember that its my Owlies bdy !! Sumwhere in d corner of this world she is happy... Content.. N i will wish she gets everything she wishes for... Luv u loads... See i emotional ho gayechee!!! Njoyyy...

haayeee!! babu!!! thank you so so much <3 you are my sweetheart, the times we spent last year were so so special! i'm so happy that you became my babu ever since i wanted to address you as "tu" instead of "tum" in my broken bandi...πŸ˜†. and i'm honoured to be your didu haaye 😳...i think you first called me this in your comment on hookup - very memorable!! so much love to you and thank you for this beautiful message! *hugs squishes you until you scream owlie murder!!*

-mina- thumbnail

YAY!! Birthday in the AT!! ⭐️⭐️
Happy Birthday Mina!! πŸ€—
I pray that may all your wishes come true. Enjoy your birthday and have a BLAST!! πŸ₯³
God bless you. ❀️

Thank you appy!! Blessed to have your prayers <3 <3 <3 πŸ€—

HAILAAA THESE ARE SO CUTEEE!! thank you πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
AYESHU! you are competing with shikhu (anbhigya) and nimmy-cb for #1 badmaash laadli πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail

Dear Mina, Happy Birthday To You!πŸ₯³
Love reading your posts and all your stuff! They're fun!
- Prani

Thank you very much Prani! So glad you have joined us here, always fun to talk to you <3 πŸ˜ƒ

-mina- thumbnail

Hiii Mina...

A Happy Birthday to you! May this Birthday be the best birthday yet and may we be blessed to read even more of your amazing writing, crazy Abhigya thoughts and fantastic gifs!

I've known you for a little more than a year and I lurve your enthusiasm about all things KKB and outside KKB. You're the sweetest ray of sunshine with a determined streak that makes you so adorable πŸ˜›

So here are the gifts that I would love to give Mina

1. I promise to give you endless supply of hunky men's photos to get your creative writing juices flowing
πŸ˜†

Here is a sample:

2. Lifetime membership into any movie or book club in the world!

3. Secret powers to make you see a scene as you write it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPYBIRTHDAY HAPPYBIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Oh my!!! It is indeed the best birthday yet, all this love means I haven't had time to feel depressed about my age yet πŸ˜†

Thank you for wishing more crazy AbhiGya thoughts!! I want those stat! Bless this pair that brings us all together and lets me overflow all my craziness...🀣

Determined streak? 😳 Aww deedee...!! Ufff πŸ€—

OYEEE madam how am I supposed to write with that to look at...the hair, the shades, the scruff, the clavicles, the chest...THE CHEST WHERE IS THE REST OF IT OMG...ok ok wait...breathing...ok...ok that's Abhi, not Shabz...on vacation in Mauritius...with Pragya, just out the frame behind him...and she is about to drape her slim shapely arms around that gorgeous chest, staking her claim...and settling my heart rate...so I can appreciate her husband as an object of beauty only πŸ˜†

heart doing electric flips because of this one picture. i know it sounds hyperbolic and i know i've probably seen it before but today my heart is just weak weak weak for so much spice πŸ˜‰ ☺️

hee hee thank you for movies/books, that is an awesome present. and as for the secret powers!! yayyy!!!! i will try to tap into them and test them out and excercise them and improve them...πŸ˜ƒ

thank you thank you thank you deedee. you are the guiding light of forum life, i'm so glad we're friends πŸ€—
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
DIYU and KRISHU this is a placeholder to remind me to reply to your wishes collectively later...πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Happy Birthday mina...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfil all of your dreams.
Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you!
The sun is shining more brightly today as a way to wish you Happy Birthday.
Today, I wish for all of your dreams to come true as you walk on your life path. Count your blessings every day, and realize there are more than years in your life! Celebrate your day..!!!!

so big hug and kisses from my side...πŸ˜ƒ

this song is for u...😳

tum jiyo hazaron saal ,aur saal ke din ho 50 hazar
suraj roz aata rahe aur roz gata rahe..
leke kirnon ke mele
palachin gin,kaliyan gin, gin tera har din..
tab tak rangon se khelen jab tak ran baaki hai baha
trotn mein..😊😊
kulsum...

Aww kulsum! Thank you for such a sweet wish...love the song too!! "gin tera har din.." ok doing so πŸ˜†