Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Happy Birthday Mina

May you have all the joy your heart can hold. All the smiles a day can bring . All the blessings a life can unfold .May you get a worlds best in everything . Have a blast yaar.

Miths, thank you for these special thoughts! Definitely having so much love from my IF friends brought me more joy than my heart could hold and more smiles than a week could bear! Will carry your blessings with me through this year, thank you for joining in on my birthday 😊

-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA!!!!!

don't have any scintillating ideas but i wish you a damakedar and shaandaar birthday, pure dhoom dham wala. Have a wonderful year ahead!!!

He is all mine but just because it is your birthday , i am willing to share for the day😳 😳

NEHAAA. OODY BROODY TIDDLESTON I CAN'T EVEN. GAAAH ☺️ Thank you SO much!!!! Uff good thing you only shared him, I could not handle this much smouldering British perfection in the long term. I return him to you only lightly...erm, appreciated. Basically I made him walk along the Thames with me (not hand in hand, I would surely meltdown at such touch) and had him read aloud from Donne and Shakespeare at close range...πŸ˜‰ 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Q_Ioj6AhQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA DARLING!!!!

mwahh!! kisses to you mimi, thank you!!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Mina, many happy returns of the day πŸ‘

Thank you <3
abi5991 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mina, sorry for the late wish. Happy Birthday! ⭐️ Wishing you happiness and success for the year ahead! Keep writing awesome stories! πŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -mina-

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD KRISHU I CAN'T OH MY GOD

ps dee wants this swamyavar to go on forever...so do I πŸ˜†
pps dee says other should join in too...HINT DEE start the trend?? 🀣

Mina darling am all for making this a separate post...πŸ˜†

Oh have to ad more...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

Rishu!!!! This is SUCH an adorable and satisfying drabble! I love love love this glimpse of the happy future. Thank you for including Aaliya, BB and Purab to add to the fun. Too funny that Mogambo bhabhi is preferable to pregnant bhabhi 🀣 Very impressive that Abhi is so maturely handling all this and letting Pragya be a huge brat! The ending speech is so heart warming too, and the last moment of them lying together and drifting to sleep is just perfect. Thank you for such a fun read, it is an awesome birthday present and I feel so lucky you wrote it for me. Please add it to your drabble/story index too if you haven't already!! 😳 πŸ€—

Hey mina...glad u liked it..I love Pragya being a brat not the mogambo way acting bad but in a nice way.
I want to see her get pampered. She so much deserves it..
I will move it to my index no idea where is it.. πŸ˜† have somethings to move and will move it along with them.aww... I am really happy u liked it..
Keep smiling 😊

Sorry I missed ur reply..thanks for the pm
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago