Posted: 8 years ago
Here is my birthday cake for you and gift

Edited by NasreenAyesha - 8 years ago
BloomBelievix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe i missed it...😭

SOOORRRYYY for the late wishes !!!!

Wishing you a belated minilicious, abhigyalicious and potter'ish birthday Mina Dii

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Mina dii may you are abundantly blessed by many mant more years of happiness, love, laughter and peace. May in every path you chose and walk on brings you lots of success & achievements. ❤️

One thing for sure whenever i read your drabbles (which i love so much) can literally imagine every scenario you have putted in 😉 even those scenes of abhigya which we can never expect to watch in real are written by you brilliantly 👏 sometimes i really wish to see them being portrayed by abhigya onscreen *magic can do that 😛😆*

if that happens i will go

Hope there's a piece of cake for me !! cause i want it Mina dii

once again happy belated birthday and so sorry for the late wishes. hope you can forgive me 😭
And diyuu !! (my chotu minion Awesome thread 👏👏👏 i am so sorry to you too I couldn't be ontime always a late bee 🥱
*goes to bed and hide under my blanket* )

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Belated Birthday wishes Minaa!!!
Sorry for the late wishes , I was not around
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday !! Lot of Love and good wishes ❤️🤗

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Mina di!! Many manyyy happy returns of the day!! May all your wishes come true 😃😃
I just chatted along with ya a few days back, and we have created a close bond during that. 😳😳
You are an amazing fic writer, with a really sweet and jolly nature, which makes us love ya sooo much!! I'm really glad to have such a friend! ❤️🤗
It's party time, isn't it?
I made some few sigs for ya!! Happy birthday di!!

With loads and loads of love,
Sanny ❤️

Sanny!!!! You are such a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for these lovely wishes and working to organize a thread for me 😳 I'm so happy we have connected. I LOVE the Aalu + Nayi Prags sig!! My top fave people on KKB, I like that you guessed that about me 😉 The wish from the HP cast is AWESOME...and best of all YOU GAVE ME SNAPE!!!!!!! That sig was one of the first gifts I saw here, before Diyu and Simmi added in their HP ones, and I can't tell you how THRILLED I was. I <3 SNAPE, and I adore Alan Rickman, and to have him mocking me as drabble queen and wishing me happy bday was epic! So my dear, we may not have known each other very long, but you clearly get me, and I feel so loved from your wishes. Thank you!!
-mina- thumbnail

My sweet mina happy birthday may your smile get brighter with each passing year
wishing you alot of suprises and happiness today ,tomorrow and the days to come
big hug and lot of love

Iris meets Bhabhi

Mina's Bthirday

Bhabhi: Iris Iris where are you? Come here l need help!
Me:ufff bhabhi l am busy pls call bhai he is in the living room watching cricket
Bhabhi : Busy with what ?
Me :It's mina's birthday l want to do something for her ...
bhai was helping me put he give up because I irritated him
Bhai : ohhh yes she rejected all my ideas l became irritated a in extend l can kill her
Me : bhai seriously l will call all the behnass and wait and watch
Bhai:no pls l remember last time what happen
me :good 😈
Bhabhi : stop you too you are like Tom and Jerry
Let's come back to mina birthday
Bhabhi: what about a privat concert from abhi
Bhai: l told her that but she tell me we have done this for one of the behenas
Me : yes exactly
Bhabhi : what about a dance from me and abhi
Me: ohhh bhabhi you are awesome
thanks bhabhi

EEE!!! Ma mechante!! Ma si gentille mechante <3 Thank you for these lovely wishes! Reading your posts definitely brought surprise and happiness to my birthday ❤️ These pics of hottt Abhi are gorgeous, I am going to enjoy them all year 😉 And eeeks WHAT a fun drabble!! Love your conversation with AbhiGya and thank you for helping them give me such a fun gift 😃 Milles merci ma mechante!!! *hugs back*

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail

Mina Di 🤗 I wish you the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER 🥳
May this year give you all the happiness of this world and fulfill all your wishes 😳

And now You know what to do 😉 ... Make a wish ... Blow out all candles ... AND ...

PS : Don't forget to share your birthday cake 😉 I want a piece too 😳

Tri! You are so sweet!! Thank you for your wish, it did help make this year my best birthday ever!! Thank you for the balloons, especially the sparkling ones - I like shiny things 😉 As for cake, working on it, sorry it's taking so long...😳 Bisous a toi Tri!! So glad you have joined us here! ❤️
-mina- thumbnail

HAPPY BUDDAYMINA AKKA! 🥳
I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE US BACCHUS YELLING BUT COME ON TODAY IS SPECIAL!
OK DONT WORRY I WILL QUIET DOWN

Have a very, very, very happy birthday Mina Akka!!! You've been a FABULOUS di ever since I've joined the forum, not only to me, but to EVERYONE!!
Keep writing and fangirling and stay awesome!! ⭐️
(I could write so much more but Im choosing not to - And eat lots of cake!)

CB, CB!! My one and only chun baachu <3 Thank you so much for this lovely wish. Did you choose the font colour? Teal/green is one of my favourites 😃 Thank you for toning down your beautiful voice in deference to my achy ears...but I also love your excitement for shouting just for me 😳 I adore being your akka, I am so happy we have lots of shared AT memories. Thank you for adding to my special day!! Love you loads!!!!! PS I saw pumpkin spice oreos in the store recently...I wonder what your knockoff recipe for those would be...? Or am I scared to know? 😲 😆 🤗

-mina- thumbnail

Contains suggestive mature content.

"Hahaaa, come on top of me, I never complain, unlike you", chuckled Abhi. He slid out of her and moved on to his back and tried to get her on top of him. But he couldn't do that as he felt resistance from her blouse, a sleeve of which still hung to her arm, and he was laying on the rest of it.

"Take this damned thing off", Abhi got impatient tugging at the blouse.

But somehow Pragya couldn't let herself to sleep as her blouses occupied her brain. She remembered the first time she got a blouse stitched for herself.

It was during the first month of her first job. She had always worn anarkali type salwar kameezes at that time, which her husband had now termed as chatris. For the country's independence event celebration, all her colleagues were going to wear sarees and they had asked her to wear one too.

Eventually, Pragya found herself attracted to her husband. She wasn't sure if that was the reason she spent more time in front of the mirror and paid more attention to what she wore. When she spend time with him escaping her kidnappers, in a hut in the jungle, she had worn a half sleeve low back red blouse that belonged to the hut owner. And that was the first time she had 'felt' her husband's eyes on her!

She knew he wouldn't notice or care but still, she had dared to wear blouses that had transparent full sleeves. However, the one time he touched her shoulder over one such blouse, when he had apologized for a misunderstanding, was a moment that gave her shivers all through her body.

Pragya not only found herself prettier when she looked at her mirror image but felt sexy inside too. And her belief was reinforced in her when her husband would brush her naked arm with his fingers or call her 'hot' with some excuse while she put up a pretension of not loving him. Thus she had gotten into the hang of experimenting with pretty and sexy blouses and had felt confident about them too.

And finally one day all their problems had solved and they had come together in every way that counted. Pragya could still remember the night of that day not just for every single kiss and touch of his, but for the frustration with which he had torn off her tiny blouse, with his impatience to remove the complicated hooks that held it together. She had still kept that blouse as a hot memory of that night.

"Something is bothering you, Fuggy. You have to tell me, our honewale bachche ki kasam (swear to our yet to be born baby)", Abhi demanded.

"Honewale bachche ki kasam? Where is the baby? We just decided to try for a baby three days ago", Pragya was alarmed.

"We will have one soon. And for the sake of that baby, you have to tell me what you were thinking", Abhi didn't seem in a mood to let it go.

"That I wear all these new designs of blouses but you never notice or appreciate..", Pragya pouted.

"Appreciate? Are you crazy? I hate them with vengeance", Abhi said sharply.

"Hate? But...Why?" Pragya was stunned.

"Because.. because they get to be so close to my favorite things more than me" Abhi hands suddenly cupped her mounds, molding them firmly. Pragya gasped.

"I don't like any of those... the long sleeved ones, the strapped back ones, the transparent ones, the dori ones... none of them. They mock at me that they are closer to you than me. That's why I just want to take them off of you at the first chance", Abhi complained sincerely and his mouth slowly descended to the tip of her mound and latched onto it. Pragya arched her neck as her fingers started to dig into his solid arm.

TIA. DEAR GOD. One week later and this little ficlet still makes my heart flip with every line. Something so electric about it!! With the lightest touch you've sketched a story that is sweet and tender but also unforgettably hot. An amazing gift, I don't really have words to thank you! I LOVEEE the banner too, it's perfect!! You included some of my favourite blouses/moments, and the progression is so well-illustrated 😃 Thank you so much for writing a story on one of my favourite topics - Pragya's blouses and what Abhi thinks of them! I had a lot of favourite lines as you can see above, but the tie for best best best would be "the first time she had 'felt' her husband's eyes on her" and "I hate them because they get to be so close to my favorite things more than me"!!! The part with the talk of baby making is sooo sweet, leaving me with a happy sense of their future in addition to the thrilling snapshot of their present and the gentle recap of their past described in the rest of the piece. And the most satisfying thing is how you touched on the way Abhi's love and adoration makes Pragya feel sexier and prettier from the inside. Just perfect. Thank you for this gorgeous treat, uff it added a special spice to my birthday for sure 😉 Please put this on your fic index or the main forum or anywhere so others can love it too? It's such a delightful read for any AbhiGya fan, even though it's all for me I'm happy to share 🥳
Tri... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Tri! You are so sweet!! Thank you for your wish, it did help make this year my best birthday ever!! Thank you for the balloons, especially the sparkling ones - I like shiny things 😉 As for cake, working on it, sorry it's taking so long...😳 Bisous a toi Tri!! So glad you have joined us here! ❤️

Thanks Mina Di, I'm happy to be here with you 😳 My new family
Hihihi Di don't worry I made your cake 😉
Here he is :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4481559&PID=127452037&#p127452037
-mina- thumbnail

Hello Mina,

Wish you a v happy birthday !!

I wanted to give you something unique, grand and loving on your birthday! But I just did not fit on the screen so here is a Drabble for you.

Keep smiling !!

Pragya sat staring at the TV screen for the last 10 minutes.

"How rude! How arrogant!", She muttered to herself.

"I will teach him a lesson for this",she said determinedly.

"May be let me give him another chance and if he repeats the same thing again.. I am not going to forgive him", Pragya thought to herself dialling Abhi's number in her mobile.

"Hello , fuggy , I told you I am busy. Can't u wait ? I said I will call u back.", Abhi said as he picked up the call.

"It is because of you I am in this state", Pragya said touching her large belly

"PRAGYA!.. try to understand " , he said irately.

"You are screaming at me? ", Pragya asked in a low voice.

"No baby , why will I scream at you?",he asked her lovingly.

"You were , you don't love me anymore..", she blamed him.

"Fuggy , please understand. I cannot come to you now, I will send aaliya. I will come home as soon as possible."

"I have a meeting with the producers now , so stop calling me repeatedly" , Abhi said and hung up the call without hearing her reply.

Pragya kept her phone aside on the table next to her bed and took her iPad to browse something regarding their yet to be born child.

Dadi and other family members except Aaliya had left for a family wedding and she was feeling bored.

"Bhabhi", "Di..." Aaliya and bulbul called for Pragya.

"Hello missed to be sautans",Pragya said with a sarcastic smile.

Aaliya and bulbul looked at each other and let out a sigh..

"Di, you have to stop behaving like Mogambo", Bulbul said making Aaliya chuckle and Pragya glared at Bulbul who was smiling at her from ear to ear.

"Your brother and my sister keep telling me they love me but they don't aaliya ", Pragya said with a pout.

"Bhabhi, Bhai is really busy. He has a meeting with the producer. Bhai loves you so much but you should understand him too."

"You mean to say I don't understand him? It was he who married me with his stupid misunderstanding".

"You and your brother hooked me into this marriage by hook and crook ", Pragya said sternly looking at aaliya.

"Uff.. Bulbul I cannot tolerate these mood swings. Mogambo Bhabhi was better than this pregnant bhabhi".

"Di , shall we go out ? Ice-cream ?? "

"You want me to catch a cold? ", Pragya asked shocking the girls.

"How is jiju tolerating her?", Bulbul murmured to aaliya.

"Like how Purab is tolerating you", Aaliya giggled as bulbul frowned.

"What are you both murmuring within yourself? ",Pragya asked raising her brows.

"Nothing!!", Aaliya and bulbul said in unison.

"I know you were talking about me , wait, let him come home. I am going to complain about you both." said Pragya.

"Aaliya, we shouldn't have come here" Bulbul turned to Aaliya.

"I know ", Aaliya supported Bulbul's statement.

"Where is he? ", Pragya asked them breaking their murmurs.

"Bhai has a meeting with the producers and than I think he has a dinner fixed too, i am not sure Payal would know .. Shal I ask her?" Aaliya suggested.

"Is she still working for him?" Pragya asked as if shocked.

"Why shouldn't she, Bhabhi ?", Aaliya asked confused.

"Because I don't like her and I asked him to fire her", Pragya answered back.

"So he is not going to come home till late night?" Pragya talked again.

Bulbul and Aaliya nodded in a Yes!

"Okay, fine... I will deal him in my way..."

Bulbul and Aaliya sat with Pragya watching TV while she read a book.

It was around 10 pm when Abhi came back home with Purab.

"You are finished today", Aaliya said as he walked up to his room.

"Wat happened?", Purab asked confused.

"Let him go I will tell you", Bulbul said giggling.

"Hello baby, sorry, I was late", Abhi kissed Pragya on her cheek.

Pragya pushed him and said "don't u dare to come near me."

"Fuggy, relax .." Abhi said.

He was used to Pragya's pregnancy behaviour and her change in mood but still it was a bit tough for him to deal with it.

"Why did you come home? You could have gone with ur Chanchan", she said sarcastically.

"Arrey dinner was with the producers not her", Abhi explained.

"I told you to fire her, why dint you? "

"Come on, why should I ? She is nice.."

"Get out !! ", Pragya pushes him out and locked herself.

"Arrey Fuggy, listen to me .. I said I am sorry ", Abhi banged the door.

"What is happening there?", Purab stood up and so did the girls.

"Uff.. Di is going overboard now a days ," Purab sighed as he climbed the stairs.

"Sorry Fuggy , let me in .. Please.."

"No!! you can go to your producers and your Chanchan".

"Di , stop behaving like a kid ", Purab called for her.

"Bhabhi , open the door , you are pregnant. You can't lock yourself like this."

"Everybody please leave", Pragya shouted from inside.

"Di , you want me to call Maa", Bulbul tried to threaten her sister.

"Bulbul please.. I will deal this in my way. Don't make her more angry", Abhi told Bulbul.

"Fuggy, I need to freshen up..:open the door ..."

After a few minutes , Pragya opened the door but before Abhi could get in she threw his night clothes and locked the door back.

Bulbul started giggling again while the others glared at her.

"This isn't a joke , stop laughing", aaliya whispered.

"Leave her for some time.Did she have her dinner?", Abhi asked Aaliya.

"Yes Bhai!!", Aaliya replied.

"I will go take a shower. We will have dinner . She will calm done by then", Abhi told them and they nodded in acceptance.

"Shall I ask mom to talk to her?", Bulbul asked Abhi after dinner.

"No .. It's ok.. She will be fine in some time.." said Abhi.

"Bhai, you go sleep in Dadi's room", Aaliya told Abhi.

"No Aaliya, I will be here. You all go to ur respective rooms. She may need me in the middle of the night."

"But Abhi.. ", Purab tried protesting..

"It's fine, good night guys..," Abhi said sternly and they left.

Abhi settled on the couch outside his room trying to sleep.

----
"Suniye", he heard Pragya voice in his sleep.

He opened his eyes to see her sitting near him caressing his hair..

"Fuggy, you need something?", he woke up.

"I need you. I am sorry, please come inside ..", she held his hand and took him inside.

"So madam forgave me? "Abhi said teasingly as they entered their room.

Pragya was silent.

"Fuggy , stop sulking... I said i am sorry...Fine I will remove Payal and have that Ronnie as my assistant," Abhi said finally giving up.

"I am sorry "Pragya says hugging him.

"I know I am annoying and hurting you a lot but believe me I am not doing anything deliberately. I don't know why I am getting upset for everything.
I just want you to be with me every minute. I know you are spending so much time with me but still.. My moods are not in my control." confessed Pragya.

"You are crying Fuggy? I can take everything from you Fuggy but not tears. Stop crying", he said wiping her tears. "You tease me for behaving like a kid and now you are acting like one". Abhi smiled as he made her sit on the bed.

"This baby is making me behave like a villain", Pragya said as she put her head on his shoulders."

"You were a villain even before that .. Lady Mogambo "..Abhi laughed annoying Pragya.

"Stop it!! I asked you not to call me that. And now because of you even Bulbul and Aaliya are calling me that", complained Pragya.

"How dare they ? Only I have the right to call you whatever I feel. I will tell them to behave", Abhi commanded.

"You are going to tell them to behave? You?," Pragya starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Abhi looked at her in surprise.

"Do you know how to behave?" she asked him in between her laughter.

Abhi smiled as he successfully made her smile.

"I love you Fuggy, only you ..all my life, I cannot live without you..anything with you is a paradise.. Never feel insecure...how ever you look, whatever you do, where ever I am, I can't stop loving my Fuggy and I know my Fuggy loves me too" Abhi hugged her.

"I love you too .." Pragya hugged Abhi. She knew he loved her. He had told her this n number of times but it felt nice to hear it from him again and again.

"Enough of this mid- night drama. Now sleep" , Abhi made Pragya sleep with her head in his lap.

Abhi closed his eyes caressing her hair until sleep engulfed them.

Rishu!!!! This is SUCH an adorable and satisfying drabble! I love love love this glimpse of the happy future. Thank you for including Aaliya, BB and Purab to add to the fun. Too funny that Mogambo bhabhi is preferable to pregnant bhabhi 🤣 Very impressive that Abhi is so maturely handling all this and letting Pragya be a huge brat! The ending speech is so heart warming too, and the last moment of them lying together and drifting to sleep is just perfect. Thank you for such a fun read, it is an awesome birthday present and I feel so lucky you wrote it for me. Please add it to your drabble/story index too if you haven't already!! 😳 🤗