Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: deefan

No quite the opposite Ayesha..it's a joke among Krishh, Mina, Trishh because I don't like RK

Same pinch me too don't like RKRK πŸ˜†
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm SO SORRY I'm late but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA!!!
I don't come on here often but everytime we get to talk by chance, you're always such an amazing person to 'hang out' with! Have an awesome year ahead!
Ami dua kori, ey bosore tomar shob asha poron hobe!

Take care! Keep smiling!

NasreenAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.vg

True krishu,,, I just love Hugh jackman

Hey viji me too like him. His acting wow wow no words
NasreenAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">IK: Sorry Mina, am back...was busy shooting...The C.I.D ladies needed to do their Crime solving duty for the country too...thus...had to leave off investigating and finding potential grooms...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Most of them also were busy dancing andgorgingon the delicious food that was served at your B'day party...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">None of them...not even Krishna...who got me started on this...got me even a small itsy bitsy piece of cake...ladies..I tell you...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Okay..coming back to the most important topic...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">So where were we...yes potential Grooms...so here comes the nextcandidatehighly recommendedby one of your Behanas...Ayesha...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Pic # 1</font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Pic # 2</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Pic # 3</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Pic # 4</font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Pic # 5</font>

</font>

Harshad arora wow thank u for this krishukrishu πŸ˜‰
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Hey one thing I forget to saod.
First diah and sanny so much thanks for this thread. And krishu thank u so much for collection of men for minu.
And overall thanks to over behannas you re rocking.
Keep the spirit
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD KRISHU I CAN'T OH MY GOD

ps dee wants this swamyavar to go on forever...so do I πŸ˜†
pps dee says other should join in too...HINT DEE start the trend?? 🀣
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Hey one thing I forget to saod.
First diah and sanny so much thanks for this thread. And krishu thank u so much for collection of men for minu.
And overall thanks to over behannas you re rocking.
Keep the spirit

AGREED!!! Thank you all!!! Beautifully put Ayeshu!
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HAAYEEE!!! DII!!! i tried to get my bengali aunty to translate a small budday message for me so that i could wish you in bengali!
and she did but i forgot it!!!

i should have noted it down!πŸ˜’
-aditya.19- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay okay okay...i know i am terribly late...sorry! forgive you ek lauta laadla please!!!!
firstly a belated happy budday dii!!!!

and secondly youR gift!!!!!!

so i sat and started making a list of potential-gifts-for-di!!

so the first thing that came to my mind were a pair of minions! because i heard that you need a professional for sorting out your visual stuff...but then i realized that they would drive you nuts and you would have a hard time explaining your neighbours why you need to buy kilos of bananas everyday!

so no minions!

and then i remembered that you like to read so i thought i should gift you some good books! but then i didn't because if i gave them to you i would ask you to lend them to me the very next moment!

so no books too!

and then because you really like cooking! i decided to get you admission in a good culinary school but i took your laadli nimmy with me and they threw us out without letting me explain that we were not there for nimmy's admission!

so i had to scratch that too!

and then i sat and thought and thought and thought and thought!!!!

and then finally lightning struck my brain!!!!

and so here is your budday gift!!

NIMBUS 200!!!!πŸ₯³

happy budday dii!!!

ENJOYπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by -aditya.19- - 8 years ago
AbhiGyaDevakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh MINA Di...HAPPY BUDDAY!!! HAPPY HAPPY BUDDAY...
LOVE YOUR WORKS AND ARE INSPIRED BY THEM...You make us happy and some times sad with your different kinds of stories...Looking into the forum 1st page for any of your new OS or SS has become our daily habit...If the title is like this : (An AbhiGya OS by -mina-) , Then we cannot stop seeing it and reading it eventhough if the net is slow or anything else...Me, Personally admire your writings and love them to the core and cannot stop from commenting them...My Aim will always be to read all the Stories from your index and Yesss!!! I have did it..πŸ˜ƒ
Love You Loads...Mina di...lovely You Are...You have great writing skills di...I Love them...
YOU PLAY WITH THE WORDS AND EVERY WORD OF YOURS HAVE A UNIQUE MEANING APART FROM WHICH THEY ORIGINALLY ARE!!
I dont know whether you know me di...But , Believe me, I know you and love you soo much di..
ONCE Again ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA DI...May all your wishes be fulfilled and May god shower Only happiness To YOU...
THANK YOU SO MUCH DIAHH AND SANNY FOR MAKING THIS THREAD...
LOVE YOU LOADS MINA DI,
AMAYA❀️