Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Dont want spoilers so havent read this thread nor the otheer one. I am on episode 3 (unfortunately the good print isnt working properly so watching in 360P or 240P). For some odd reason I am finding this drama quite boring and dull so far. Also struggling to understand Ameena sheikh,Juanid ad Sanam Saeed track. Sanam baloch family track is ok.

From which episode on will the story take off? Is it worth carrying on watching? (recently DeD was so worth sitting through 😳)

it was interesting from the day one because of the interactions b/w maliha-zara-junaid. The trio was so rocking in the beginning and side plots were handled beautifully e.g zara's problems and maleeha's issues regarding fiza and yasir. The story will pick up with a drastic change in behaviors of the close-ones,and then it becomes more interesting. you need to give it a try : )

p.s Good prints on daily motion are available .Tried those?
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Your post sums up everything I felt when it ended. After so many years Daam still comes at the top on my list of favorite shows. I don't get how some people didn't like it, their excuse it was slow 🤔

i had some issues with the story line previously but being slow was never one of them.i think the story was quite paced. Thanks for liking the review :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Someone please put up the link for the good prints.

check PM.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
where did u waych daam..??
i couldnt find it in good quality anywheree.
the quality is sooo bad that i cant even see adeels face. so i watch the first 10 15 minutes of the first episode and closed it. i was soo annoyed..
anyway can u please give me the name of the website or link to it??
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

where did u waych daam..??

i couldnt find it in good quality anywheree.
the quality is sooo bad that i cant even see adeels face. so i watch the first 10 15 minutes of the first episode and closed it. i was soo annoyed..
anyway can u please give me the name of the website or link to it??

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3shkq_arydigitalofficial_daam/1#video=x2oigy2

cr : To the person who posted this in forum and to fiz who told me about it.😆
Splash-ASYA thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3shkq_arydigitalofficial_daam/1#video=x2oigy2

cr : To the person who posted this in forum and to fiz who told me about it.😆

thank u soo much. i'll definitely check it out in a while once i am done with mata e jaan! 😛
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
i watched it!
in 3 nights!
what an amazing drama!
i remembered the end though cox i watched it when it was on air. but i was a child back then!! 😆
but yess.. they concluded it very well!
my heart broke for junaid! but then it was the best decision to marry hassan!
and thank God zara didnt act tooo sweet and forgave maleeha and everything was normal! that was one of the best part!
and the BEST PART was that HUG! i loved it when he she cries!! it was just amazingg!
another scene i liked was the mamoon one when mamoon is talking to jamal about the mamoon character in jamals drama! i actually liked behrozs acting as well! such a khabees he was!

soo basically it was the best drama!
can u recomend me more adeel hussains dramas? i love him soo much! i think hes the best after fawad!
i've watched mata e jaan twice 😆
i remember when it was on air like 4 5 years back and my board exams were going on and i had my paper on saturday i used to come back and watch th epi i missed the night before due to my exam! that craze was sooo freaking amazinggg!!! thats why i rewatched it!😆
mera naseeb was amazing as well! i just loved nazia and shahbaz! ❤️
anyway please recommend me more adeel hussains dramas if u know any!
Edited by Splash-ASYA - 8 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Splash-ASYA Watch Jackson Heights & Mora Piya