Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I need to watch this ASAP!

watch it πŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Which dialogue shabz? They had only one dialogue about maleeha ,when hassan asks who was on the the phone and she says "aik class fellow thi"

yes that one, she didn't call her, her friend. Get it.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

yes that one, she didn't call her, her friend. Get it.

o yes totally,it was a strong dialogue.Finished on a high note.
-shabz- thumbnail
And I loved the confrontation scene of Maleeha and Zara, both actors did such an amazing job πŸ‘
The dualogues in that scene were so deep and meaningful. You get Zara in that scene.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

And I loved the confrontation scene of Maleeha and Zara, both actors did such an amazing job πŸ‘
The dualogues in that scene were so deep and meaningful. You get Zara in that scene.

it was the point when the whole zara story concluded and viewers like me could actually relate to her.i was crying through out the scene performances were that strong.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont want spoilers so havent read this thread nor the otheer one. I am on episode 3 (unfortunately the good print isnt working properly so watching in 360P or 240P). For some odd reason I am finding this drama quite boring and dull so far. Also struggling to understand Ameena sheikh,Juanid ad Sanam Saeed track. Sanam baloch family track is ok.
From which episode on will the story take off? Is it worth carrying on watching? (recently DeD was so worth sitting through 😳)
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your post sums up everything I felt when it ended. After so many years Daam still comes at the top on my list of favorite shows. I don't get how some people didn't like it, their excuse it was slow πŸ€”
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Dont want spoilers so havent read this thread nor the otheer one. I am on episode 3 (unfortunately the good print isnt working properly so watching in 360P or 240P). For some odd reason I am finding this drama quite boring and dull so far. Also struggling to understand Ameena sheikh,Juanid ad Sanam Saeed track. Sanam baloch family track is ok.

From which episode on will the story take off? Is it worth carrying on watching? (recently DeD was so worth sitting through😳)

Trust me it is worth watching. For me it was interesting from the first episode but I think it picks up after 4-5 episodes. By the end you'll feel so sad for junaid. I haven't felt this bad for any character :(
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

From which episode on will the story take off? Is it worth carrying on watching? (recently DeD was so worth sitting through 😳)

i liked it from the 1st epi itself and watched it at one go..i LOVED IT..i recommend u to watch
-shabz- thumbnail
Someone please put up the link for the good prints.