Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm so glad you finally finished it! lol I was hoping Zara and Maliha's last few encounters would help in further understanding their characters.

I absolutely LOVEDDD Zara and Junaid's hug in the end. It was so needed. Adeel and Sanam Baloch were so good together. I'll always love Junaid and Zara even if they didn't end up together...they shared something special and it was beautifully portrayed by both Adeel and Baloch.

All the performances were great. I can't get over this show ( I know I just said the same about Malaal in the Malaal thread..but it's true for both lol )

yea seriously it was much needed lol

Totally agree with you zara-junaid had something magical about them and gosh adeel. i have watched his 'shak' and absolutely loved him there as well. He is such a hot handsome talented personality. Drooling mood is totally on.

p.s . i think i should go for malal next.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It is an amazing show. My all time favourite.
The last scene when Zara tells her husbsnd about Maleeha, the dialogue there was so meaningful.

Which dialogue shabz? They had only one dialogue about maleeha ,when hassan asks who was on the the phone and she says "aik class fellow thi"
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg such an AMAZING review

Bringing back all the old memories

I m sooo looking forward to watch it on zindagi when they air it

This show was adeels first official hit and which shot him straight amongst the A list actors in pak...after this show he started getting solo lead offers and good scripts whereas before everyone used to give him cameos only

This show was the ticket to stardom for both adeel sanam and amina sheikh ...even though sanam already was a star for dastan by then but it's adeel who really cashed in his career on his portrayal of junaid

Not jus his scenes with sanam I liked his bro sis scenes with amina here as well

I sooo wished the hubby showed in the end was fawad instead of humayun then I wudnt in hv regretted adeel sanam not ending up in the end

Thank you abby,
Really ? i am so glad this show was a hit and gave good rating to the channel and also made adeel a hit.
Sanam ,adeel,amna all of them gave their best performances.

And i ABSOLUTELY loved junaid-maleeha scenes. The duo was one of the best from the show.i always looked forward to their scenes.And i was sad how their relation got bitter :(

@bold lol i totally second you here. idk what is about him but i myself don't like humayon saeed. Fawad or any other man would have worked for me.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

This is one of the best Pakistani shows ever. Umera has written it beautifully.

Junaid and Zara were love <3
I wish they could end up together but then that would not have been realistic. I was satisfied with the ending too. I wish this show had gotten more recognition.

Umera? umera ahmad? omg i didn't know she is the writer of this show???
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

That tum mere liye farishta thi tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye the dialogue was the best..

It was an amazing show..

hayee palo <3 .That dialogue was the most zabardast dialogue ever, gave me goosebumps and i couldn't help my self,i was shedding tears constantly :(

No doubt an amazing show.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh u finally finished watching it...thnks for this awesome review.. I knew that u would like this..ur review helped me to recall some wonderful scenes.. This one is my all time fav
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ainee next one is Dur e shawar
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I need to watch this ASAP!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

Oh u finally finished watching it...thnks for this awesome review.. I knew that u would like this..ur review helped me to recall some wonderful scenes.. This one is my all time fav

you were the one to recommend me this fiz 😳 t.y so much ! <3

yea i am going to watch dur-e-shwar. Replied you in fiza's thread.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I need to watch this ASAP!

Highly recommended !