OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Making a separate post because i have gotten too much carried away with how daam ended <3

Rastey alag,manzil juda
Phir rona kya??? ...!

ok i finally watched the last 6 episods of daam people.And i want to pour my heart out.

Firstly i liked how they summed up maleeha's anger in a sentence that 'i thought you were taking me for granted zara" it very much explained every thing about her behavior and i am glad after all she did just a sorry didn't go in her favor at the end.

Secondly i got my answer, i must say i got satisfied by the explanation zara gave to maleeha that why she couldn't spoke to maleeha about her and junaid's relation. That'tumharey itney ehsan thay mujh pay,tumharey diye huay kaprrey 7 saal pehnay meiney ,jo khana tum mujhey canteen main khilati that probably used to be first or last food i would eat the in the whole day then how could i'd come to you and tell you that i like your brother'. Bravo to the dialogue writer.

Now Coming to the most important point

omg

omg

omg

i usually don't opt for hugs in pakistani dramas but damn that hug. It was officially the best hug ever in any pakistani drama.it was so painful and drop dead gorgeous ,zara broke out and junaid couldn't help him self but embrace her. i am in dream land i wanted to watch more of zara and junaid i wanted to watch more of that hug. dammit. i am watching it again and again and again.

Over all i really liked how they concluded the whole show,how their conditions changed,how seemi asked for sorry in the end,how fiza's character was concluded that it wasn't only her fault to behave like an ass for her whole life,it was her mother's fault as well and there it seemed like now may be she'll be able to make her relation work with junaid.

But the best thing about this show was how every character was shown to be imperfect. Zara as a human couldn't forgive maleeha completely.She couldn't go same as before with maleeha.And how she didn't do some thing with hassan that had happened to her,her heart broke but she didn't break hassan's heart.

But out of all and regarding all this i feel so so so bad for junaid. 😭 My heart is broken more than him .Poor junaid what was his fault.He lost his trust in his sister and he couldn't get love of his life too.

Adeel hussain is such a hottie people.i love him.loved sanam bloach and the whole cast.Beautiful gorgeous show.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ainee .. FINALLY u finished watching it.. yayy... I loved this show..
That hug.. mann.. i have same feelings as you mentioned.. i re watched that hug scene NUMEROUS times

Annnddd... HIIGHH 5 My fellow Adeel lover... i LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy !!!! He is just.. amazinggg ☺️❤️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so glad you finally finished it! lol I was hoping Zara and Maliha's last few encounters would help in further understanding their characters.

I absolutely LOVEDDD Zara and Junaid's hug in the end. It was so needed. Adeel and Sanam Baloch were so good together. I'll always love Junaid and Zara even if they didn't end up together...they shared something special and it was beautifully portrayed by both Adeel and Baloch.

All the performances were great. I can't get over this show ( I know I just said the same about Malaal in the Malaal thread..but it's true for both lol )
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adeel as Junaid will forever stay with me. I absolutely loved Junaid. Adeel was perfect for the role. His subtlety in playing Junaid was very commendable. And, Adeel is such a hottie/cutie/everything else.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is an amazing show. My all time favourite.
The last scene when Zara tells her husbsnd about Maleeha, the dialogue there was so meaningful.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg such an AMAZING review
Bringing back all the old memories

I m sooo looking forward to watch it on zindagi when they air it

This show was adeels first official hit and which shot him straight amongst the A list actors in pak...after this show he started getting solo lead offers and good scripts whereas before everyone used to give him cameos only

This show was the ticket to stardom for both adeel sanam and amina sheikh ...even though sanam already was a star for dastan by then but it's adeel who really cashed in his career on his portrayal of junaid

Not jus his scenes with sanam I liked his bro sis scenes with amina here as well

I sooo wished the hubby showed in the end was fawad instead of humayun then I wudnt in hv regretted adeel sanam not ending up in the end
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is one of the best Pakistani shows ever. Umera has written it beautifully.
Junaid and Zara were love <3
I wish they could end up together but then that would not have been realistic. I was satisfied with the ending too. I wish this show had gotten more recognition.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mary78613

This is one of the best Pakistani shows ever. Umera has written it beautifully.

Junaid and Zara were love <3
I wish they could end up together but then that would not have been realistic. I was satisfied with the ending too. I wish this show had gotten more recognition.

More recognition...r u kidding...daam was the biggest hit of ary in 2011...it used to get sky high trps for ary

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That tum mere liye farishta thi tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye the dialogue was the best..
It was an amazing show..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ainee .. FINALLY u finished watching it.. yayy... I loved this show..

That hug.. mann.. i have same feelings as you mentioned.. i re watched that hug scene NUMEROUS times

Annnddd... HIIGHH 5 My fellow Adeel lover... i LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy !!!! He is just.. amazinggg ☺️❤️

Ash !!!

I usually delete the episodes after watching but i didn't delete the last one,because of it being so awesome because of the bestest hug.,i wasn't much impressed with the show in the beginning but the way it ended i have become a big big fan..Now i am gonna download the show another time and watch it from the beginning to adore it all over again.

Adeel hussain is too too too good, he is out standing.High 10 as you say!!!