Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

nice chapter 😃
The way you described draupadi's nature to new world is amazing . the landing of morpankh in her hand was perfect. of govind will be always there for his sakhi 😃
loved the bonding between brothers and bheem's caring for his little brother made me cry 😭

THANK U! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT DRAUPADI WAS NOT FIERY ALWAYS... SHE DIDN'T KNEW THE WORLD. I THINK THAT, SHE WAS AS CURIOUS AS A CHILD... AND SHE NEEDED A GUIDE, A HAND...ONLY TIME AND SITUATION MADE HER STERN, STUBBORN AND FIERY... AND ONLY FOR THIS GREAT BONDING, PANDAVS WERE ABLE TO SHARE THEIR WIFE... HOPE THAT U WILL LIKE MY NEXT STORIES...😃
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! Love the bonding between the brothers. You also portrayed Draupadi's inner turmoil very beautiful! Can't wait for Kanha and Draupadi's first meeting!

THATNK YOU!! OUR SAKHA- SAKHI'S MEETING WILL BE A LITTLE DRAMATIC...😉 HOPE THAT U WILL LIKE MY NEXT UPDATE!😃
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER: FOUR
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN!!!!😉

Draupadi welcomed in the mahal very promptly. The news of miracle birth of Draupadi and Dhrishtadhuymna had spread like a wildfire in the whole Aryavart. Draupadi was described to every king by Brahmins from different areas.Desires arose in everyone's mind. Everyone was wanting Draupadi as their possesion. They were waiting very eagerly for her Swayamvar to be arranged. Messages came, messengers came. Many guests came to visit the newly born. Everyone was happy about the sky prediction. Soon the grief of Pandavs and their mother's demise had almost vanished after these divine births. But demise of pandavs had still an impact on Kampilya mahal. " Now what will happen, Vaasudev! Will my daughter marry any other man, not Arjun! Then what about the prediction? Or my daughter will be forever virgin?" Asked Drupada to the mysterious man. " Don't worry, O' king. Your wish to be Arjun's father-in-law will surely come true." But he had other meaning of this sentence in his mind. Drupada said, " Are you sure about it?" " Can the mighty five Pandavs can be demolished by a mere fire, King Drupada? Are they not stronger enough to escape or protect themselves from it! Swayam vichar kijiye!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draupadi was always curious as a child when any guest came. And that time was bumper for her! Many guests came, so she saw many types of people. Like always, she went to see this new guest in the palace. But there was no announcement! Then she ran through the passage to see the Guest's soldiers and group, and came to the main corridor. There she saw an empty chariot! " An empty chariot! Who must me that king who doesn't take a Sarathy? How it is possible?" She questioned because she only saw such rules and regulations. But she didn't knew, world is not like that! Then suddenly tinkels anklets was heard. " Raaj kumaari! Raaj kumaari!! You wanted to know about the guest, right? Well i got the news. He is Yadav shresht, Vaasudev Krishna" said Nilanjana panting. " Krishna! Does anyone also have my name!!!" exclaimed confused Draupadi . She had a very bad habit of asking questions to anyone at any time and irritating them.But Nilanjana could not show her irritation. Not because of her wrath, but she might get sad. That's why Nilanjana continued" Yes, Raaj kumari. there are many people like Vaasudev Krishna, Arj..." " Okay, okay. you do not need to give the list. Take me to him. I will do the Arati. Daasi, go and come with thaal of Arati. And Nilanjana, come with me." said Draupadi and immediately left for the chamber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandavs walked and walked. As if the path was never ending. At last they got a place to rest and sat beside a big and old banyan tree. It was the time of Afternoon. So the sky was playing with golden color. The whole sky was painted with golden color. Even the clouds. When everyone's eyes were shut, Arjun's eyes were opened. As he opened, he saw a beautiful morpankh flying in the sky. As if it was playing with clouds! ( plz imagine the first golden sky and morpankh promo scene of SB) Arjun was awestruck seeing this beautiful playfulness of nature. And suddenly a shadow passed with a mukut. And a morpankh! Did Arjun knew who was this mysterious man??

Draupadi had seen a blur structure from the door. As the light was not highlighting him, she could not she him properly. But she could see the structure of his body. His curly hairs were hair against the wind. The rays of light was sparkling on his huge mukut. His copper skin was looking like the sky color of first hour in the shadow. He was looking as tall as Himalayas. And his foots... His foots were looking like a Neelkamal for his copper skin.She had a strange connection with that foots... But again her eyes diverted to his mukut. " Wow, he is a man of fantasy... Otherwise who would keep morpankhs in their mukut?" She laughed internally. But her thoughts broke at the mention of Swayamvara. Her vision was blurred hearing the whole conversation...

Edited by naturelover33 - 9 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice presentation.The story moves with good pace.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Nice presentation.The story moves with good pace.

HELLO, LAXMI DI! I HAVE EDITED MY CHAPTER A LITTLE BIT. BECAUSE I LEFT SOME FORGETFULLY AS I WAS HURRIEDLY DOING IT... SOME PLZ DO READ THAT PART!😃
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! It was choo sweet! ArDi seeing Krishna all around! Please write about their first convo.! I'm waiting for it!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! It was choo sweet! ArDi seeing Krishna all around! Please write about their first convo.! I'm waiting for it!

Thank you! Yes, they r seeing! it think that both their soul was krishna. that's why in my story, krishna will be in front!😆 Yes you will get very soon a GoLi convo.😳 Can't reveal everything!!😆
But Arjun will have late number... As i don't want their interreption like SB... So ParAv have to wait!!!!😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This part was just amazing ! Now I love the way you have portrayed Pandavs family with all the fun . I want to you to keep them like that please . And then Draupadi very curious and always asking question 😆 wow I want her to annoy Arjun with a lot of questions after the Swayambar and before that dividing
Can not wait for the Krishna and Krishnaa convo and of course our first ArDi eye lock .
Please update soon
Love
Sam
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER: FIVE
SWAYAMVAR NOT, SO MENTION NOT!!!😛
"If you are saying that, they are alive, then should I do? Please give your advice, Vasudev."

" Maybe you should try arranging a swayamvara for your daughter, King. All the Princesses luck can only be found there; that's why it is arranged. If all the princesses have, then why not your daughter! Maybe she will find her luck in that swayamvara! Fate doesn't need invitation, King!" said the mysterious man.

" Yes, maybe you are right. We should arrange for a swaya...

"Pitashri!" A loud but feminine voice was heard. Her eyes were red with tears, anguish and dissatisfaction.

"Please, Pitashri! How can you think about it now! Who the hell gave this idea in your mind!" And tried to side glance the man who thought of swayamvara. " Hey Bhagwan! Where did he got vanished now! Thought of bashing him like hell! A mysterious man with foolish ideas!" and again continued,

" You know that I didn't saw anything! I want to know about the world first! I know that you have selected someone for me, and want to find him; but in your quest by this swayamvara, you might get your pleasure, but I will be hurt. I don't want to leave you all so soon! I want to spend my time with Dhrisht, satyajit, Shrikhandini didi, and YOU, Pitashri! Why are you thinking of parting me so soon , Pitashri! Am i not dearer to you?" said Draupadi tingle of pain.

" No, no , Putri! Don't think so! You all are dearer to me than my own life! How can I think of parting you! Your pleasure is my goal of my life! For your your betterment, I thought, dear! Don't think that you are going now! There are still much time left! No one will arrange your Swayamvara without your wish, Putri!" Drupad tried to calm his daughter.

"Promise?" She was pouting in anger like a pampered and stubborn child, making puppy eyes with a liitle bit of anger, hope and curiosity.

" Promise, dear. Before you don't want, no one will even talk about swayamvara."

" Really!" Draupadi had got the biggest smirk in her face, from mouth to ear, jumping like a little girl. She hugged her father tightly like any child getting any gift from his father.

" Thank you, thank you soo much, Pitashri!" But a moment later, her face got dark .

" But pitashri, i want to see the outer world,; I want see our kingdom. But how?" she pouted demanding for answer.

" Yes, Pitashri. I was also thinking that. Since their birth, they haven't seen the world with their eyes. Maybe she and Dhrisht should go for tour" said Shrikhandini.

" Wow! A tour! Pitashri, can we go for one?"

" Sure, dear. But now there are so many guest in palace. We can't go out now. But I promise, after the guests leave, I will make you both tour the whole Panchal."

" Thank you, Pitashri! But as of now, i want to know about the person who proposed the idea of swayamvara to you." she had a fold between her eyes with anger and irritation thinking of him.

" He is Vasudev Krishna, as far I got information. Rest Pitashri knows. What a mysterious man he is!" said Dhrist

"Well, good Dhrisht. You are getting in politics! It is good for you to be a future..."

" No, Pitashri. Don't assume like that. I just heard it from the guards outside. Besides, I don't also want to get in these utter irritating politics right now. First I will understand importance of it, then will work on it." said Dhrist with a clear cut explaination.

" Like sister, like brother. Both are same. No one is interested in anything" sighs Drupad. He was always worried for his children's future

" Because we are the same!"said Draupadi and Dhrish in chorus high-fiving.

" But at first answer my question!"said Draupadi.

" okay, okay. As dhrisht said, he is Vasudev Krishna, The yadav Shershth, founder of Dwarka, and the future architect of Aryavart.

" What type of future architect he is! Who thinks daughters should get married early! said angry Draupadi. She was always against the rules and regulations made for daugters. But her father loved her as much as his son. But little did she knew, that she will be one of the main tools of his design...

P.s: Thoughts in Italic...

Edited by naturelover33 - 9 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

This part was just amazing ! Now I love the way you have portrayed Pandavs family with all the fun . I want to you to keep them like that please . And then Draupadi very curious and always asking question 😆 wow I want her to annoy Arjun with a lot of questions after the Swayambar and before that dividing

Can not wait for the Krishna and Krishnaa convo and of course our first ArDi eye lock .
Please update soon
Love
Sam

Thanks! Yes, i will keep all of them happy before and after*tht*thingy and before *tht* thingy... 😳 don't want to take it's name... And yes, i hv some janmon ki dushmani with arjun, so i make him irritated like hell with questions... by draus...😈 just like your ones!😆 You need to wait a smaller time GoLi, and a little bit larger time for ArDi...😆 Plz keep reading and giving your reviews!😃