Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was lovely! Loved how Kanha reminisced about his childhood. Draupadi and Dhristadyumn's convo. was nice as well!

Glad to know u liked it!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Pranipraa mata Chitra , did I get it correct ?😆

Very short update . Yeh kya hai mata ..
Mera bhi short comment 🤣
So Draupadi in a pre marriage confusion . Don worry ap shadi unn rakshak se nahi hoga. 😆 this makes me remember the part in Star Bharat where Drau cries saying she is married to a rakshak 😆
Dhris and Drau part was very cute . And loved Madhava .
Please update soon . And a long one please please please . I am going mad , I want a ArDi Milan . That too private one 😉
Love
Sam

Ab bada comment karna okay?😉 glad to know u liked it. Nd putra, i dont lyk hanky panky before marriage. I am a decent girl🤣
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

nice update
thanks for the pm

Thank u!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER-27

Bumped Again!(Part-2)

Arjun and Sahadev stood there still with their long aged before cart. Arjun frowned looking at Dhrisht and thought why don't he let him live in peace!

"Sahadev, this is that stubborn Rajkumar we had told you before! He is so reckless! Laughed at our face! I thought to slam at his face."

He fisted his palms.

"Control bhrata, we can't lose our calm. Just say sorry and let's get out."

"You don't know it's not so easy!"

"Hey you both! Listen to me! This is reserved area don't you know!"

Dhrishtydhyumna hissed beside the tent. Draupadi was taken inside the royal tent which was set up near the river.

"We are mere potters, Your Majesty! Mercy!"

Sahadev fell at his feet clasping his hand. Arjun stood in awe discovering Sahadev was an ace actor and no less than a schemer. He side glanced to Arjun smirking and assuring with his eyes. Arjun looked at the tent where he heard giggles coming from and had guessed who could it be. Before he could get merged in the melodiouse voice, Sahadev pulled him and made him sit on his knees signalling him to clasp his hands also. Arjun avoided his eye contact with Dhrisht. He sheepishly looked at Arjun and tried to guess something. He looked at the sky and then again at Arjun.

"Aren't you the same person... Yes you are! God man you made me remember again those hilarious things!"

Dhrisht clenched his stomach laughing. Arjun stood up as the token of irritation.

"Forgive us, Your Majesty. I again interrupted in your bussiness. I am so sorry for it!"

"This stubborn Price remembers so many thing I appreciate"

He grounded his teeth in irritation. He saw one pentrating gaze falling at him. He smirked.

"If you go like this Princess, I cannot help myself winning you!"

"I think we had unfinished bussiness, right, Potter?"

Dhrisht controlled his laugher and grasped for breath.

"What unfinished bussiness, do tell us also, Prince!"

Krishna peeped in from the Ashok Vatika. Arjun rounded his head towards him. He forgot the world; even the Princess, in those hazel, blue ocean eyes. He held the universe in it. He sheerly admired those majestic eyes and his mysterious smile on his dark complexion.

"Nothing,Vasudev! This is that poor guy who ran away from girls..."

Dhrisht again started his laugher session.

"Give him some lessons, Keshav!"

"He is the eighth child of Mamashree Vasudev! So is it the person who is told to be so divine?"

His mind raised questions.

"Do you think I am a womenizer?"

Krishna laughed out.

"But he is handsome enough to charm anyone! Swear to the God, I have not seen such a handsome Brahmin before! Beware, youth, who knows, someone might fall for you here!"

He side glanced to the royal tent. Draupadi's face smeared with red.

"And yes, if he wants to make only one as soulmate, then okay."

He winked at Arjun making him uneasy as hell. He had never seen such a person before. He never imagined someone would talk to him like this at a first sight.

"Now you need a punishment I think."

Dhrisht kept his both hands on his waist.

"I have an idea. We would keep him with us for one whole day. Then you are free."

Arjun blinked continuously in astonishment. One whole day with this crazy group, he never imagined. He again heard giggles from the tent.

Draupadi couldn't stop her laugher hearing Krishna's punishment. It was indeed a punishment for anyone.

"You are gone for, Prince!"

She pitied him and thought to save him from this crazy duo.

"But what about the soil and the cart?"

Arjun said fearing that they may seize their cart and there would be nothing to answer the Potter.

"We don't need your Anuj. He might have listened to your idea and obeyed you. In this case he is not guilty. He can collect soils and take the cart, am I right, Prince?"

He looked at Dhrisht answering. Arjun fulped thinkin what what he might have to endure in this whole day. He looked at the sun and counted how much time left for the dusk. Still three Prahars was left. Sahadev stood still there.

"So you will be under me for this day."

Arjun grinded his teeth and fisted his palm in anger. He was a Kshatriya; it was obvious his warrior ego won't let him work under anyone in this world.

"I am not a Shudra, Your Majesty."

He replied sternly. It would not take time to reveal his identity if he loses his temper.

"I know that. But you have to accept the punishment. That is it."

He could do nothing but nod in agreement and bend down his head. After all he was only a subject, not any Prince Arjun.

-----------------------
Arjun's voice
----------------------------
Vasudev Krishna was a mysterious being indeed. I had really never though je would be so free! Well I still didn't think about my soulmate. I am so busy with my little life.

But the Prince was really irritating. My anger went on peak when he ordered me to work under him. I had nothing to do; he was a Prince and I was a subject. I had to obey it. But I needed to warn him as if I lose my anger I wouldn't be able hold it and may burst out everything. Then what will be the consequence? They would drag my hand and place it on Princess's hand. This would be the thing at least I guess.

"Remember Prince, I am a Brahmin. Do think of my status while ordering me. I am not born for it I think you know."

"I know that. I know my limits. Don't worry I am not any demon. You should thank you could have gone to prison if Keshav hadn't give this peculiar punishment."

Vasudev smiled mischeiously. Maybe this was his trademark. I couldn't but agree with the Prince. He didn't seem tyrranic. I had once seen in Hastinapur soldier were beating a poor new comer for entering Uncle's private garden unknowingly. I should be thankful my condition is not like that.

But the giggles if the Princess was distracting me everytime. After few moments she would sneak from the royal curtain and looked at us. She really did have a captivating eyes. No wonder so many Princes are coming for the Swayamvara! Noe my only concern was to endure all these comedys. I was indeed a joker in front of all these royal group. I signalled Sahadev to get out from here and inform mother I may not come forever. If they take me to the Kampilya Palace, then I didn't know whether I will be back or not. I hoped I would be back to my family. Sahadev sighed and got iut of the scene. But his smile conveyed something else. He never smiled teasingly. I really don't have any idea why Vasudev smiled at the tent. What did that mean? Did Princess also liked me or they had known the truth? If he knows, I won't be surprised. He is so cunning! I hoped I may meet him again. I had a heart break rather when I heard he would be back to Dwarka after this royal trip. I don't know, but I started to love him much more that the Princess itself!
-------------------------------
Draupadi's Voice
-----------------------------------
I was really amazed by Govind's verdict. What he wanted! He is so confusing. But Dhrisht was really stubborn. Thank god he didn't know I had bumped with him in the Fair. He might have killed him! He is such a cute brother though. Poor Prince! He was totally stuck with this crazist group. He might not have encountered such thing in his life! Panchalans are really weird including me. He needed to go from here as soon as possible! He looked so dull and uninterested. But my brother was really happy. The Prince looked serious, but Dhrisht was not I know. He would play along, and leave him when satistfied. That was his job. He needed a girl to mend!

The first task was given to him right away. Dhrisht gave him soldier's uniform; never knew why. The real surprise was still left. He lifted the whip of our two harness chariot and gave it to the Prince. It only needed to control two horses, not four unlike Govind's one. It would be easy for him as a warrior. He looked so surprised with this task. But later took the whip as sat in charioteer's sit while Dhrisht came and sat beside me. I was taken to my chariot with two veil covering me two sides. Dheisht smiled and whispered,

"He is so lame you know! I mean seriously he ran from girls! Amazing."

"First bother about yourself. He ran because girls were after him. But you don't even have girls to run after!"

I laughed out and Dhrisht was looking so defeated. Prince was a good charioteer. He swiftly handled the horses. Even Dhrisht was surprised with his skills. It was blissful journey. Soon after some time we were at the Ahichatra Border. There Ashwatthama and Guru Drona stood welcoming us. Prince Arjun rather got uneasy seeing him. He quickly merged in the soldier's queue after escoring us from the chariot. Maybe he knew Guru Drona might recognize him. Why did he hid himself made everything complicated at he first place even!
TBC...
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Ab bada comment karna okay?😉 glad to know u liked it. Nd putra, i dont lyk hanky panky before marriage. I am a decent girl🤣

but I am not a decent girl 🤣 and I want a update with some of their private moments . With only them . Please please please mata
Cries like child for sweets*

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome chapter Aanvi😊
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hai anu,it's lovely update,draupadi and dhrist r super cute here ,as usual madhav s very mischievous😳,poor arjun s very irritated with dhrist,update soon dear😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Great chapter Anvi. Too good. Waiting for ARDI moments. Update fast.
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was so cute! Kanha does really know his stuff! Poor Arjun, always busy getting pranked by people!
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome yaar!! Arjun Abhi se doesn't like his eklauta brother-in-law!! *LOL* arya if u impressed ur BIL then patni also impressed!! so acchi tarah se impress Karo drisht ko! *LOL* there where Drau says "he was running bcoz girls were after him and u don't even have girls running after u" that was a epic one!! *ROFL* update soon...