Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Author's Note

Hello all! Hope like todays update... yeah.. trying to be regular again! Such an irregular and spoilt student I am!πŸ˜† I hope this was big enough. So swyamvar is coming 'drastically' close... *fingers crossed* Hope you all are as excited as me!😳 Can't wait to see them together... but before that you all will get some cute family get together!! Panchals rocks! Give your honest reviews... and to all silent readers... at least drop a like to sense me your presence!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aanvi ! I guess I am the first one mata chitra !
Anyways the update was long enough ! Good progress keep it up πŸ˜† now an jo ma karegi wahi putra karega na! πŸ˜†
With every further update I am starting to realise that you have grown lot as a writer ! This update was very interesting .
Loved the part where Draupadi got to know her mother in law . Be impressed now only afterwards you will start hating her πŸ˜†
Drupad wish for Draupadi swayambhar is very well written . The way you described archery and how a perfect archer can win her daughter's heart ! Hats off !
Arjun dilemma is well written . Poor him . Make him more confused na! In star Bharat he acted so cool now make him more confused . Confused and into hamari Panchali na 😳
Dhris is such a cute brother ! And want some family time from the Panchals , we already had some from the Pandav .
Ps I want some pre swayambhar romance
Love
Sam
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Clear Arjun's dilemma soon and make way for romance!πŸ‘πŸΌ
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was SO cute! Loved how Gurmaata narrated the Pandavas' background story! The last portion where Drupad and Dhrisht pamper her is just awesome!
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res... πŸ˜›

Unres... πŸ˜†

Sorry sorry sorry for making you wait... πŸ˜› but kya kare these days I have turned into a lazy bug...don't u think?

Okay saara kuch baaju me and now let's concentrate on the update!

Keeji...this time the update was long haan...good good! Subhi atyant prasanna Hui... πŸ˜ƒ aise hi rakhna...

Hmm...loved the story of kunti! πŸ˜ƒ

N even the way u described the importance of archery was woww! Loved it n that too indirectly! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Arjun's dilemma! Poor him abhi tak kashmakash me hi pada hai...plz anu duvidha jald sampapt Karo!

Father-daughter-son scenes were so loving! So emotional especially panchu-drisht moments! 😭 love this duo! ❀️

Overall it was truly awesome! πŸ˜ƒ u have so much improved in your writings! Keep it up! πŸ‘

Update soon...so that I can res soon... πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Hey Aanvi ! I guess I am the first one mata chitra !

Anyways the update was long enough ! Good progress keep it up πŸ˜† now an jo ma karegi wahi putra karega na! πŸ˜†
With every further update I am starting to realise that you have grown lot as a writer ! This update was very interesting .
Loved the part where Draupadi got to know her mother in law . Be impressed now only afterwards you will start hating her πŸ˜†
Drupad wish for Draupadi swayambhar is very well written . The way you described archery and how a perfect archer can win her daughter's heart ! Hats off !
Arjun dilemma is well written . Poor him . Make him more confused na! In star Bharat he acted so cool now make him more confused . Confused and into hamari Panchali na 😳
Dhris is such a cute brother ! And want some family time from the Panchals , we already had some from the Pandav .
Ps I want some pre swayambhar romance
Love
Sam

Good progress putra keerti! Keep it up! And now do us a favor by updating mera aur sabka fav story yet to come! Be a good boy plz...πŸ˜†
Thanks for lambaaa comment putra!! Keep pleasing me lyk this ok?πŸ˜†
Bivhare arjun ko chor do. He is already so confused i dont wanna make him confused lyk karna!πŸ˜†
And romance coming putra!πŸ˜‰
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was SO cute! Loved how Gurmaata narrated the Pandavas' background story! The last portion where Drupad and Dhrisht pamper her is just awesome!

Glad to know u liked!😳

aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saishree-

Res... πŸ˜›

Unres... πŸ˜†

Sorry sorry sorry for making you wait... πŸ˜› but kya kare these days I have turned into a lazy bug...don't u think?

Okay saara kuch baaju me and now let's concentrate on the update!

Keeji...this time the update was long haan...good good! Subhi atyant prasanna Hui... πŸ˜ƒ aise hi rakhna...

Hmm...loved the story of kunti! πŸ˜ƒ

N even the way u described the importance of archery was woww! Loved it n that too indirectly! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Arjun's dilemma! Poor him abhi tak kashmakash me hi pada hai...plz anu duvidha jald sampapt Karo!

Father-daughter-son scenes were so loving! So emotional especially panchu-drisht moments! 😭 love this duo! ❀️

Overall it was truly awesome! πŸ˜ƒ u have so much improved in your writings! Keep it up! πŸ‘

Update soon...so that I can res soon... πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Now u tell what should i do... one says make him more confused nd u say dont make him confused...
Yep u r a lazy bug!!!πŸ˜†
And plz stop ur lazyness nd do the honor to reply at once lyk ur putra kirti...πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice chapter Aanvi😊

Thanks nonie di!!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER 26

Bumped Again!(part 1)

Draupadi's Voice

-------------
Marriage maybe a bliss, but the pain which a girl goes through, none can feel it. Can you say a patriot to leave his country for good? But we have to. Kings and Prince will come here to take me a winning coin, but me? Who cares! I am definitely not the one who would choose being blinded by love. I can't act like a lovestruck bird. And they all will definitely have a tough time to choose over me.

I dressed myself with that pretty dress which Dhrisht brought for me. He arrived smilingly at my room. Anyine would say we are twins just by looking at us. Even he wore a dark brown robe with silver lining. My brother was handsome indeed! He needs a beautiful girl.

"Let me see how beautiful my doll is looking!" He shook my face holding my chins.

"Ughh Dhrisht it's irritating!"

I slammed his hands. He kept his hands over my shoulder and started strolling with me in the balcony.

"Do you know archery?" I was rather shocked at his question. He knew I wouldn't know, then why he asked at first place!

"You know I don't" I stared at the floor. It rather looked like an embarrasment to me while my all siblings knew martial arts. I was feeling like illiterate.

"You should know. Because your rest of life is surely with an archer."

He looked at the sky and down the arena where the bow and goal was being constructed.

"Leave me, what about you? Hope you would not need a 'Swayamvadhu' like me. You need to go to swayamvars right?" I mischievously looked at him.

"Umm it still needs time... I need to learn more! You know what, I am thinking to learn more tactics from him."

I could see him hiding his red cheeks. I couldn't stop my giggle.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"No nothing"

I controlled myself.

"You know what I fear?"

"What?"

"I fear that those adharmis may win you. There is so much risk in Swayamvar. If Rajkumar Arjun was available now, we didn't need to arrange this Swayamvar. Those Kauravs, they are vicious creatures as I heard from all. And what doubts do you know? That they created the Lakshagraha. And Purochan, the architect himself was burned in that castle. He was right hand of Duryondhan. I don't understand why his father doesn't stop him."

He paused. I couldn't believe all these. I hadn't seen the cruelty of this world yet. And I would confront them in this coming Swayamvar. Time to face the demons, Krishnaa. This is what I could say.

"And what's your fear, Dhrisht?"

"My fear is they may even abduct you as same as Madra Kumari Bhanumati."

"Did they abducted her?"

"Yes, Panchali. And that poor being, have to accept him even without any desire. Who knows she maybe fated same as Mandodari!"

My heart started competing with an unknown fear; I didn't know would they abbduct me or win me, but I would never gladly accept them, never. And as we continued to talj further, one soldier came and informed us that we were ready to go. My happiness knew no bounds! This is the first time I am going to explore, and I wanted someone who would explore with me also! All I had to do was wait. This wait is so unwanted! Only 10 days to go!

------------
Draupadi and her brother along with Krishna and Satyaki started advancing towards the border of Ahichchatra. All of them had their own chariots but Dhrishtydhymna had decided to spend rest of his days with her sister while constructing the Swayamvar arena and the goal of Archer. The sun was above their heads indicating it was noon and time to rest. Draupadi narrowed her eyes in busking heat while Dhrisht obstructed it by placing a veil.

"Thanks Dhrisht!"

"You are welcome!"

He bowed and Draupadi giggled.

"I think it's time to rest!"

Krishna stopped his chariot. He ordered his little troop to set up the camp near the river bank while he decided to rest in the cold breeze at a large Ashok Vatika. He started playing his ever melodious flute as his favourite time pass. All of the people gathered near him while Draupadi sat on the well-cemented area below the tree. Krishna stopped playing the flute and looked at her.

"Do you know who was refugee to Ashok Vatika?"

He surprised Draupadi with this irrelevant sudden question.

"I know! Mata Sita! She chose Ashok Vatika among all the lavish places of Lanka! How pious she was!"

She looked at the tree with admiration on face.

"Don't you feel this is the best place to rest? This reminds me of Vridavan."

He sighed.

"How was your life in Vrindavan?"

Dhrisht asked him curioisly like a child.

"I can never forget my Vrindavan. Oh! Hw beautiful it was! The sweet smell of Yamuna, the chirps of birds, the swifting winds of Govardhan, the trees, everything was so special! The Gopis, butter and everything! None can forget the essence of childhood!

He inhaled the fresh air of Panchal shutting his eyes reminiscing his childhood.

"I have a complain, Govind."

"And what is it?"

He crooked his eyebrows with his ever mischeivous smile.

"I couldn't go to Dwarka! Now how will I go! I don't even know if I can!"

Her face dimmed.

"None knows that, Krishnaa! You definitely can! If you have that protocol!"

He smirked at her maing her blush. Their meeting interrupted by sounds of carts.

"Hey who is there now! Didn't it is informed that none can come close to this area!"

Dhrisht hissed.

"We did a mistake again, Sahadev"

Arjun looked at the camp setteled near the river bank and there was no way to go out now.
TBC
------------------
Gosh I know this is way too small than my regular update so sorry for that! I a suffering from that stupid writer's block which I never had...🀒 Hey Govind! Will try to gear up soon with a bigger update! Till then enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ Don't forget to tap the like button!😳
~Anu~
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago