Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aanvi98

So we completed half century by my world class gali... what should I say... marvellous!🀣

I know that world class gaali was for ur world class stalker πŸ˜† congrats... πŸ₯³
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update..
now everything is clear to krishnna..about parth..
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This update was awesome! Loved how Gurumaata fed Krishnaa, and Arjun fed Krishna! Draupadi's exasperation when she finally understood Kanha's tricky words was amazing!

Thank you so much!😳 well I just love ro explore these three krishnas. Ardi and no govind? I cant digest my food...πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saishree-

Ummm...res

Unres

Husshhh...chutri keeji pehle aap taunt Marti ho aur phir hamare haath dokhe piche pad jaati ho... Hamse ek number badi hone ka aisa pratisod le rhi hai aap keeji 😭 hum aapki shikayat arya se karenge...u toh wait n watch now! Haan haan pata hai inn dino popcorns tustus ke aap b fluffy ho gyi ho 🀣 okay ab naraz mat hona mazak tha...

Chlo coming to update

Yaar short tha...we want more long updates πŸ˜‰

Gurumata and panchali part was soo cute...chlo uski shanka dur ho gyi...but yeah those times people had thousands names! Uska mann jaan sakte hai yaar...

Arjun and govind part was also beautiful...

Aur thank god! Hamare bhudduram ki b shanka durr ho gyi...thanks madhav! Aap nhi hote toh pats nhi iska kya hota...

Overall everything was nice!! πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon...

Its ur fault u neva unres...πŸ˜† well yes this time no popcorn seedha cuisine chl rha hai!🀣 leave it...
Well how much more long should I give... this very big!
And Prth is nothing without madhav nor madhav can live without parth, so dhakke maar ke track pe sirf ek insaan hi laa sakta hai...πŸ˜†
Thanks for commenting!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
Thanks!😳

Word Count: 1

aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Hello Mata ... gosh I don remember which mata ab kya kare pita shree ki itne mata hai na πŸ˜† anways coming to the update ! Finally you updated na . That too a long one yeah yeah . But mata hi this isn't so long also . Still improving πŸ˜† very well .

The Draupadi Wala part was so funny . So true . people at that time had many names na
Gurumata feeding Panchu was amazing
and so Krishna did came to visits his nephew didn't he . Arjun and Krishna part was beautifully described . Especially Arjun's inner turmoil .
Continue very very soon 😳
love
Sam

I am mata chitru kriti baby.. 😳 gosh u nd ur subhi mata eat my head for bigger updates...😑🀒 I actually never realise which part is funny. Never tried to write one except some scenes.. πŸ˜†
And nephew? no cousin re...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for replying!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
Thanks!😳

Word Count: 1

aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic chapter AanviπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

superb update..
now everything is clear to krishnna..about parth..

Yes, its all clear now!😳 thanks for commenting!
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER-25
Driving closer

Draupadi's voice
---------------
My thoughts jumped to the reality when I heard Gurumata's voice.

"Are you coming dear?"

"Yes yes!"

I hurried to her and lied down on my soft bed keeping my head on her lap.

"Mata, what happened in her life next?"

I was so excited to know what happened next and how Raj Kumar Arjun was born. He was definitely not born by fire like me!

"Dear she is a very pious soul. I don't think anyone can love the nature and creature like Devi Kunti in this era. She was pious and good hearted from very small age. Probably when she was of 16, Rishi Durvasa had come to visit her cousin's kingdom. She was entrusted to serve the Rishi. Rishi was very pleased with her service and care for nature. It takes lots of guts to serve him! He can curse at any any moment. And pleasing him is like toughest job available in this world. He had given her a Mantra, which later came out to be very useful."

"What was the Mantra about?"

"The Mantra was to invoke Demi-Gods and thus they bless her with their parts, Parsati."

The story was going drastically interesting! I was in awe listening to all her divine stories. Of course she is divine! It's not child's play to please Lord Durvasa! He was an angry man indeed. Hope I never encounter... God how could she handle him! But my question was why would she need boons to get offsprings when she had husband? Gurumata answered my question. Destiny is such that there weas no option except that boon! Boon indeed acted like a boon for Samrat Pandu and his wives that's all I could say. It is rightly said a virtuous wife is the best gift to any man!

"It was an absolute disaster for Pandu and his family when the curse made him almost impotent. It was time to take Bhramacharya Vrat leave for forest. The disaster goofed up everything like wind does to hay. It's not that they were unhappy with their Satvik life, but their also needed someone who would take care of them in thier time of distress. This leaded Samrat Pandu to frustration. It was like a thousands boons to him when she heard about the boon for Devi Kunti. He wanted mighty sons, who would later protect them and each other, and lead their nation righteiously. It was indeed a sad notion that he didn't desire any daughter who would be the luck to his nation."

Yes, maybe even my father didn't wanted me out of love, but out of revenge. We both are born from fire of revenge. And I don't want to lead such life of revenge. Though Guru Drona and Pitashree are in right terms now, but my father is not pleased enough. And he didn't got the chance to equal the numbers with Pandavs also. I knew this was his trick. This swyamvar is leading very fast and I still don't know how would be the competition actually.

"Gurumata, how did Devi Kunti selected Samrat Pandu? Was it a Swayamvara?"

"It was of course swayamvara dear. But there were not competition. It was unlike others. And that would be acceptable as the Yadavs would believe to lead a simple life rather than a lavish one. Devi Kunti simply asked some question whose answers would satisfy her and was enough to lead her life with the person. And Samrat Pandu was only one who had understood her and accepted her without noticing any flaws."

How I wished fo ask simply some questions! I was not ambitious, but my father was. I had no idea how would they condut it and would there be any justice in this swayamvara. All I could do was just sigh and sit for another 29 days. I kept my head near her heart and hugged her. All I could do is enjoying these moments...

All the people around Panchal looked busy with their twinkling and exciting eyes. As the days were going rapidly, it still was to decide how the combat would be. Within some days Maharaj Drupad sat for an urgent meeting to select for combat.

"My supporting ministers and Munis, today I need you all for a very difficult decision. What it is you all know. Swayamvar of Rajkumari Draupadi. I know all are working with all their passion to make this Swayamvar equivilant to Mata Sita's Swayamvar; but we should remember, that her Swayamvar was not graceful for its presentation, but it was for the bow of Mahadev. Similarly, the main focus for this Swayamvar is the combat. A single combat which would need might, excellence, purity and patience. "

Krishna smiled a bit. He knew what Drupad would say. They both shared an eyelock with a witty smile of the King.

"There is no other technique, which would define dedication, patience and excellence all together other than archery. I think you all have understood what I want."

Drupad again smiled at Krishna.

"Vasudev Krishna, please honor us by constructing such a bow, which have pride in itself, mighty, but soft enough to melt with a enducing and caring touch. Construct such a goal, which need excellence, accuracy to guess, as complicated as a mind, but easy enough to read by a patient warrior. Who would pass it, I would think he can read my daughter's mind, and triumph her heart like piercing the goal."

"Good enough... But why me?"

"Because you have the excellence, purity, patience, accuracy and most of all, you know to read my daughter's mind! So the goal shall represent my daughter indeed."

His naughty smile envoured something else. Drupad came closer to him, and whispered,

"Are you sure we can do it? He will come?"

"Of course! Kailashnath has never disappoined anyone. Let the ploys be played!"

He winked and left with Satyaki towards the arena.
----------------
Today is the 15th day from the Swayamvar. Yes, it was coming soon amd my heart was beating against the chest with each passing day. But there was nothing left for me but embarrasment when each time Mata or the potter would ask me for marriage. What would I answer! I still need 15 days to wait! AndI don't understand why they pressure me for marriage... when Jyeshth is still unmarried how can I! But if I was excited for anything, it was to meet Vasudev Krishna. How mysterious being he is! Well I still doubt who was he who came as a Bhairav. But as swayamvar was proceeding, our pressure of work was also proceeding. It was only 15 days left only so kings for distant had started coming here. Among them prominent was Matsya Samrat. He was valourous and as well as virtuouse. He had a chance to win. Still we people didn't knew that how would be the combat. If it was Mace combat it would be very difficult to defeat Jarasandh and Shalya. But Jarasandh is unrighteious. And also enemy of Vasudev. He won't never ever let Rajkumari to marry him... ughh what was I thinking! I am here working like a fool and others are casting lustful eyes on the Princess! Pride was visible in each and every King and Crowned Princes' head. This won't let them win. I was sure of it.

Wait what am I dreaming! If I am dreaming to win the Princess then it's thousand miles away. History haven't seen compatibility in Brahmin and Kshatria! But I could never forget I WAS a kshatriya... For those monkeys I have to worry so much! Couldn't they live in peace and let us live in peace! Peace breakers all around the world. And who was costed most heavily was only me. Despite knowing that whole Panchal is waiting to garland me and I am here working like a potter. The difference between right and wrong was very confusing. Sometimes I sounded like a selfish and sometimes my points felt valid.

This delimma is killing. But could never understood what this peacock feather has connection with me. Each and every time I was restless this feather came in front me. Same was this time. More than those alluring colors, some divinity attracted me. What could it be! Show me the way! God.. again those peacock feathers!!

---------------
Draupadi's Voice.
----------------
My eyes opened when the rays of Surya Narayan fell on my eyes. I tried to stop it, but tge dasis already opened the window... My last days of independence; let me live! But a total no. Jiji had strictly ordered me tobe disciplined as it is the last days of training to be a pious and virtuous wife. I was damn sure, that the Brahmin I met in the temple was Raj Kumar Arjun; and the one whom father wanted was only him! I did a mistake that day... I should have stalked him, know his place and tell everything to Govind. That was the best idea. But alas I can never apply it. Dhrisht was busy since last month with all his trainings and now coming swayamvar. But I didn't knew from where today the sun rose, he came to visit me. Maybe he had something in his hand, and he was trying to hide it. His voice was not usual. Something broken. I still hadn't gone for a shower and it was definitely not his time to come. He never woke up so early!

"Umm Panchali will you hear my request?"

"What?"

I asked in wonder.

"Umm will you wear this drape and dress for today?"

He brought out a beautiful dark brown drape with a golden dress. I was in awe seeing the dress. I never knew Dhrisht could choose such a beautiful dress.

"You.. you chose it?"

I looked at him with anticipation and jaw dropped. This maybe made him more uncomfortable.

"Yes, why?"

He glanced down.

"But why?"

"Remember I had said we would go on state tour, that's why."

I tried to remember whether we had any deal like this. I never knew my brother was so caring!

"You know we don't have time to go together.."

a tear dropped from his eyes. He immediately wiped it making me more curious to know what had happened.

"I am sorry if I ever bothered you. I am sorry for every taunts and mischiefs. I am sorry if I ever hurt you."

This was very unexpected. He hugged me tightly with his masculine arms making me breathless.

"Okay chill chill chill what happened?"

I caressed his hair.

"I can't believe you will go away. We can't live without you all, krishnaa!"

"Even I can't. But what can I do, its not my wish to go! I have to go..."

My face fell dark with the thought to live without them.

"So let's enjoy for now!"

Suddenly Pitashree came in the chamber without any notice. I still couldn't understand what was happening actually! I have so much caring family. Who would like to leave them! They were my world.

"Even I can't do anything, dear. But I can surely gift you some best moments of your life!"

He had my favourite laddus in a plate. My delight knew no bounds to know we were going to explore! I was more happier when I knew Guru Drona had invited us to Ahichchtra.

"Quickly get ready with this dress!"

Dhrisht cupped my face and pulled my cheeks. I hated when he did like that, but somewhere I felt empty when I realised he won't be with me anymore to shower his love!
------------
TBC
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago