Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Aanvi ! So yeah today I thought I would never come back to IF . That thing keeps coming to me πŸ˜† I was going to log out when message popped and among 10 new messages your one was the most interesting . Obviously ! Akhir ArDi wala jo tha . πŸ˜‰
Now reading this update which was sadly very short I realised that you improved in your writing . You went from good to excellent re . Uttam ati uttam ! πŸ‘ Ab uttam rehna sarva shrest nahi πŸ˜† god I was trying to copy Arjun ka dialogue and I suck at .
"Shresta banne ki echa nahi hai Rajkumari "
Hayee that wala scene . Wait wait wait . No Sam, no beating around the bush. Straight to the comment. As I said very well written .
Love how Arjun is trying to fight his own destiny . Yet he believes that he has some connection with Draupadi . And he loved her ! Oh ! Jab pyaar kiya toh darna Kya ?
Draupadi is fighting her own dilemma . Trying to find who Pritha is 🀣 oh god this olden times people na ! Have so many names . Don even realise how difficult it is for others πŸ˜†
Arjun is running away from the Swayambar . Seriously ?

Anyways update soon and next time a romantic one pyaar bhara and long one too .
Love
Sam

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Great update Anvi loved it. But don't take much time now. Eager to read next and next...
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Huge, huge Res! Will unres jaldiii pakka😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aanvi Waiting for the next part. You said you will be regular.For the love of ARDI that we Ardians have update it Aanvi. Do it fast.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saishree-

Nycco update! Loved it!

So both PPs plotting some games...arjun ki planning kuch samaj me nhi ayi... πŸ˜• confuse hu... But whatever this shanipradosh is the biggest haddi in my ardi's life
Update soon...
Read before ur pm... πŸ˜‰ benefits of being a pH.d stalker 🀣

Thanku ji my world class stalker!πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Hello Aanvi ! So yeah today I thought I would never come back to IF . That thing keeps coming to me πŸ˜† I was going to log out when message popped and among 10 new messages your one was the most interesting . Obviously ! Akhir ArDi wala jo tha . πŸ˜‰
Now reading this update which was sadly very short I realised that you improved in your writing . You went from good to excellent re . Uttam ati uttam ! πŸ‘ Ab uttam rehna sarva shrest nahi πŸ˜† god I was trying to copy Arjun ka dialogue and I suck at .
"Shresta banne ki echa nahi hai Rajkumari "
Hayee that wala scene . Wait wait wait . No Sam, no beating around the bush. Straight to the comment. As I said very well written .
Love how Arjun is trying to fight his own destiny . Yet he believes that he has some connection with Draupadi . And he loved her ! Oh ! Jab pyaar kiya toh darna Kya ?
Draupadi is fighting her own dilemma . Trying to find who Pritha is 🀣 oh god this olden times people na ! Have so many names . Don even realise how difficult it is for others πŸ˜†
Arjun is running away from the Swayambar . Seriously ?

Anyways update soon and next time a romantic one pyaar bhara and long one too .
Love
Sam

Woh! So long comment!πŸ˜†
Thanku ji! Even I am realising tht I am improving!😳 will try to give long one!πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Great update Anvi loved it. But don't take much time now. Eager to read next and next...

Thanks for commenting!😊
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetka

Interesting update dear

Thanks a lot for commenting dear!😊
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res
**a big sorry
tomorrow pakka .

Unres
sorry for bein that i should not be🀒 I mean late.πŸ˜†
so coming to the story it was very beautiful update re😳 and must say its getting more interresting with each and every passing update. πŸ‘Arjun fifgting with his destinyπŸ˜† arya don't waste time😑. i can't wait to see you with drau😳 and let Anu give us a romantic update, 😳 😳
loved that guru maata.❀️ she reminds me of my grandma😳i love your drau she is very intelligent like meπŸ˜‰
update soon, πŸ˜ƒ Mou is waitingπŸ˜›

Your wait has finished doll!😳