Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
~~CHAPTER-22~~
The paved way
''Nilanjana, please tell me na, who is parth?''

I was continuosly asking her same question for at least half an hour. After all what could have I done! My curiosity wouldn't have let me live. I always doubted, that these both, nilanjana and govind always plot against me. And they were doing it even now. Know your answers by your own! Like serioualy! Tell me clearly what should i do! But none answered my question. Even i had pledged to take out all information from nilanjana. How could she hide secrects from me! This was not fair. And by the same time i saw curves of irritation on her face. She was consecuently grabbing one flower and sewed them in garland. Aww! Poor flowers! Even they should be hurt na! After all how roughly she was doing!I again asked her,

''Uffo stop your work and tell me who is parth or pritha or whatever!"

"I can't tell you anymore! Go and find by yourself!"

Her yell made me wonder; was she really that angry? Or just mood swings? Well, even i decided show my anger, though it was not genuine i knew, i have never ordered anything or never yelled at Nilanjana with right of an mistress,rather whatever i told in anger was only outburst of my love. Creepy? Isn't it?

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't force you for anything. But even you should have seen why am i asking."

I replied with a moody look. Well,i didn't knew whether it was right or wrong, but i saw a guilt in her face. Was i wrong? Or did I made her feel that she's a lonely girl away from her home! "I.. i am really sorry for those harsh words, krishnaa! I really didn't meant them! Please forgive me!" Well, how to say even i was guilty, but angry also. I have never said any harsh words to anyone, i know how it feels to receive harsh words though i never encountered. I can never see anyone in pain. That painful face kills me within.

"I know you didn't meant. But i thought that you can help me knowing this how helpless i am. I am sorry i shouldn't have annoyed you..."

" well, don't you think it's little impossible to know whether these both man are same or not? I mean, why don't you leave it? You can know it later also!''

"Determination have no space of later, nila!! We do whatever here, is only for our determination. I have determined to do something, and i'll do it. What may come, i don't care. Hum swayam ka bhagya swyam rachte hai, apne nirnay se!!''

Each and every word i said, was from my heart. I had decided so, and will also do so. Even our all decisions and action are prey of destiny, isn't it!

''Can we espace from our destiny, bhai?''

I asked jyesht. The night was like a divinity... the soft light of moon, waves of mata ganga, and soft smell of vasundhara... I thought maybe mata parvati was caressing me with her soft and divine hands.I had many inner turmoils in my heart, many questions also. I really didn't knew, who would win now? My mata, or the prediction? I had stopped my brothers from telling it to mother, because i had so many questions! I want to know that was it true or not! Curiosity of my childhood never left me...And i knew there is no better person in this world to answer my questions other than jyeshth... Bhrata answered my question though, but it sounded like another question!

''Destiny? Parth, first tell me what is destiny?''

I had actually no answer for this question. I had only task left to scratch my head and see the sky to think about the answer... you know, secret talk with my Lord! I just stammered and tried to say something, but left trying.

''Umm... maybe luck?''

I just answer this. But as if bhrata had pledged to made me stammer all the way!

''And now what is luck?''

That was an easy one...

'' its what we have and will have!''

''Do you know what you will have?''

''No... how can we?''

''That's the question, how can we?''

Jheshth was only making riddles after riddles! I just sighed thinking why bhrata didnt just used this skill and tamed that unmannered duryodhan. He continued saying,

'' then how can you even think to escape from that which you didn't know?''

That was true! Why i was even bothered about it! I was a fool so my expression was also like a fool. My bhrata gave smirk looking at my face. After many days, i saw that cute curve on his face. I was only missing this smile. At least i could do so! Bhrata always tried to solve our problems but I don't know why a guilt was always in his face after lakshagraha incident. And even this time he solved my problem. He is surely the most knowledgable person in this world. And that was the end of my questions. I was sure now. Jyeshth was right. I just think too much. Now only thing left was see it's curves. There was only 30 days left. In mind i challenged, let's see!

-----------------------------
''Yes! I fooled her!''

Just after leaving the room my mind and body both were dancing. But i didn't know why! Evelish me! Malini was right. There is no more blissful feeling in this world other than fooling! But it is also true that each and every word was from bottom of my heart. I don't know how I gave such a big lecture on principles! I never tried to give any nor tried to listen any because both were hell irritating! But the main thing was, how the hell i am supposed to get the news other than nilanjana! That was the question. Just after that i underatood how much important was nilanjana and i made her angry and guilty. I consoled myself saying''anyway! She was NOT going say... why should i bother! Maybe she didnt knew'' Mind thinks so much in its favor! That is the worst part. U cant know your mistakes! Back to the track, how would i know it! Pitashri will ask thousands of questions, so dhrish. And jeeji was not even in town. What other option i was left with! But when God closes all doors, He also opens one window. I just needed to shout for help from that window. By god's grace, gurumata was passing by, and i knew, she would never say no to me! And the main thing is, who was going to ask about parth anyway! I will just ask about his mother, and his biography will come to me by it's own! And at the same time something clicked at my mind, govind! That meant he gave me the riddle only to save my honor! If i had asked anyone about arjun, then the whole mahal would think i have a crush lyk all others. I know, it's not crush, but who'll make understand the whole world! So better to be safe... I thanked govind a million times for saving me and showing me the way. The only thing was to know am i right or not! Suddenly a soft voice, a very thing voice came

''I will, panchali. I will always save you... and him also!''

The dark voice... was it illusion, or truth? Or an imagination of mind? But who knew that dark voice is ruling the whole world!

TBC...

okay... so u all must be thinking why suddenly i changed this track a little bit. Actually i think that anyone else can't describe other's story other than him. Their voice can only bring the life. I can't describe the story ahead as arjun and draupadi both can do. So i decided to make it first person. I can only narrate a story, but can't bring out that emotion which character themselves can do. But some things character can't narrate. So in these situations i'll bring back my voice so i hope u understood firat person second person will according to the storyline! I hope you'll like this sudden change!
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was awesome Anvi,you gave me a pleasant morning surprise. How nice it is to read ARDI in first person, I welcome your decision. Now continue it without break. Good luck.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter AanviπŸ˜ƒ
Nice decision😊
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Unresed...

Awesome update yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Love the way u are taking the story aage beta and loved the concept of writing through the main characters POV!

Aur haan plz I want a full ardi update yaar! Please please please...

Update soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was wonderful avni..
i loved it..
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First of all I never res here toh phir why unres πŸ˜†
You should be telling me to comment 🀣
Anyways with the update . I tried to read it yesterday but the font colour was so bright I couldn't . Now you changed it bahut acha kiya . πŸ˜ƒ
The update was short . Should I say very short . Yeah very very short . It was like a appetiser . It just got lost in my stomach .
I loved how curious Draupadi is to know about Parth . God ! Only if she knows its Arjun himself πŸ˜†
I loved the angry and guilty wala part . The way she feel she doesn't want to hurt anyone . Aww
And Arjun is as curious as Draupadi na. πŸ˜† Don worry Arjun destiny will win but your mother will destroy it 🀒 thanks to her words 🀬
I love that you decided to keep it deprecate POVs as their feelings can be put out by only them na .
Awesome job done there .
Now looking forward for a ArDilicious update . Please write one . Even if it is a dream πŸ˜†
Love
Sam
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sam maatey plz aap pichla update check kijiye... uske neeche aapke dwara post kiye gaye aitihasik res hai!πŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanvi98

@sam maatey plz aap pichla update check kijiye... uske neeche aapke dwara post kiye gaye aitihasik res hai!πŸ˜†

purani batoa pe mitti dalo🀣
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was amazing! Love the way you're going with the story!