Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Yaar plz post ur reviews
Epi by Epi

Living reading ur reviews
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Episode 3 I was thinking Aijaz is so frustrating, with how confused he is about everything.. And I quite like how diabolical Yaseen is. Although I don't yet get his motives in any of this.

Now I'm on episode 6. Good grief, those three women are catty - Laraib, her mum and khala. I was initially irritated that Yaseen was messing Laraib around, but now I think she deserves to be taught a lesson. Such a selfish soul.. Jeez!

Is Aijaz coming back any time soon? I hope so. At least poor Sakeena might be shielded a bit..
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Actually, after episode 7 I'm getting a bit frustrated and annoyed at the story. Laraib gets away with shit again and again. Ugh!! I want her true face to come out in front of everyone asap! Yaseen needs to come back and sort her out, seriously!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I know the show has quite a few filler scenes since ejaz left and they r not showing yaseen as well
But this is where pak shows start dragging

I M used to it by now

And hence I don't mind the drag and forward the unnecessary filler scenes

Usually pak shows start with a bang ...remains gripping till 4 to 6 episodes

And then gets a bit slow

And then again picks up around Epi 14 onwards and ends with a bang

Be it a good show or a bad show this is kind of the trend

So I jus deal with the filler Epps in between by forwarding the unwanted dialogues n scenes and jus quickly follow thru the epi in 10 mins to see what happens

But plz don't give up as it will definitely pick up
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I'm not too bothered by filler episodes. The family interactions are quite entertaining. But I'm overdosing on cattiness and saazish.. :D

Hopefully Laraib will get what she deserves soon. Such a spoiled one she is..!

No, I'm not giving up on this any time soon. Am really rooting for Sakeena.

I actually really like the pace and structure of Pakistani shows over Indian shows, especially the fact that they're finite, and so there's a recognisable story. I've watched a couple of Indian shows that I liked, but sometimes the nature of daily soaps means that the storyline loses any sense partway through. A few shows I've just given up on because the story went so far away from the initial premise that made me watch it in the first place..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This weeks Epi 8 was pretty good
Do watch it asap

And then we can discuss

And u r sooo Damn right on ur take on pak dramas

That's what attracted me to them 2 yrs bk

Before that I was also a Hindi daily soap addict

But before the shows were good but now they r all craps with servant leads
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Just watched it now. Laraib is the most selfish, thoughtless character I've ever seen.. Seriously. And Apoji is the limit, man! How can she kick Sakeena out of her bedroom?! Is she still thinking there's a chance of getting Laraib and Aijaz married? Too much..

Hilarious how Yaseen changed his number. He totally knew Laraib would try to get it somehow.. I'm glad she got thwarted. And what the hell? She says he changed it because of Sakeena? What a brat!

Holy crap, what the hell was that precap?? If Abbuji dies, Sakeena has had it. They will batter her to a pulp..
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I liked laraib today
Her longing desperation for yaseen was shown very well today

Doesn't matter how crooked she is for others her luv for yaseen is pure and it's not as if she wants him for money or something...she indeed Luca yaseen even though he is so complicated

I really hope she can finally stalk him
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I'm not convinced what Laraib feels is love. To me it looks like obsession. Like a spoilt child being refused a toy she wants, and she'll do anything to get it. I still can't like Laraib. But I want to see how they show her developing. I think Yaseen's whole idea behind making her wait two years is to teach her some humility.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Just watched the latest episode.. Fast forwarded through most of it. I don't think I can handle this show any more. Too much conniving and cattiness. I think I'll just read reviews for a while and decide whether or not I want to watch the rest..