Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No yaseen isn't related to sakeena

Thanks for the reply.

I feel Yaseen is hiding something from them.
Thanks for this thread
I start watching this serial 2 weeks ago .I found it refreshing and different .The place is So beautiful and story is nice too .Waitinggg For next episode .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey welcome

R u watching this show

Plz post feedbk
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey welcome

R u watching this show

Plz post feedbk

hey i m hina whats ur name?
yea i am watching , its so refreshing,,, m loving ijaz he is so handsome, as much i remember in his last drama he was so bad in acting and was fat😆 but now he compltly changed,,, he turned into Hot guy 😲 i m just loving him and his character
and affan toh his character is a mystry one, i love his poetry😆his hot with MUCHE!
loved all the episode , hating laraib for now cuz her character is bad, she is so depressed to get married 🤔lol

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

hey i m hina whats ur name?

yea i am watching , its so refreshing,,, m loving ijaz he is so handsome, as much i remember in his last drama he was so bad in acting and was fat😆 but now he compltly changed,,, he turned into Hot guy 😲 i m just loving him and his character
and affan toh his character is a mystry one, i love his poetry😆his hot with MUCHE!
loved all the episode , hating laraib for now cuz her character is bad, she is so depressed to get married 🤔lol

Exactly the fact that it's shot in kashmir mks it so refreshing to watch

And yeah I also watched gohars last show in zindagi where his acting was terrible...it was called tanhai ...he also looked bhondu there

But here I can't believe he looks so good and also acts so well

I luv his scenes with sakeena and yaseen

Affans role is the best here...I can't believe the moustache suited him so well. ..

Plus I was tired of seeing him in bechara roles but here he is so bindas daring yet mysterious n poetic ...yaseens characterization is the best in this show and affan jus nails it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I MISS YASIN
GOD I M EVEN .ORE RESTLESS THAN SUMBUL FOR YASIN

LOL

this week's Epi was good

Sumbuls mom dad scenes r a laugh riot

And sumbul is just too good in the grey a d she looked sooo beautiful in today's Epi ufff

I M DYING TO see her scenes with affan

I hv sumbul affansove for each other in this show

They know the other is complicated but still love each other

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Does anyone know anything about the storyline for this show? The locations look amazing in the promos, but I can't find the plot line anywhere. What are the actors like? I've never seen any of their work.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Does anyone know anything about the storyline for this show? The locations look amazing in the promos, but I can't find the plot line anywhere. What are the actors like? I've never seen any of their work.

Jus start watching without knowing anything

U will luv EVERYTHING about this show

The location the actors the supporting actors the chemistry between the leads the dialogues screenplay OST everything is good

Start watching asap and post review here
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Jus start watching without knowing anything

U will luv EVERYTHING about this show

The location the actors the supporting actors the chemistry between the leads the dialogues screenplay OST everything is good

Start watching asap and post review here

Thanks for the glowing recommendation, will definitely check it out.. 😊

Just watched the first episode. Loved the OST, and the characters are great. Sakeena is so cute.. The story seems well written as well. Definitely going to add this to the shows I'm watching.. 😊
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Just watching episode 2.. I loved how Aijaz told Sakeena her mistake deserves umr qaid.. And she totally doesn't get what he's talking about.. How cute!

And I totally did not see it coming that Yaseen was the guy Lareb was talking to. I literally went Haw! 😆 Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops.

Aijaz's dad is super cute as well..

I think I'm definitely going to love this show!