Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The comments are overwhelming...😳
pcnsb thumbnail
Chapter 3

Seher's POV

"Nahi" I replied with all my shattered strength.

"Pardon!" he said in reflex.

She gulped the big lump formed in her throat as she looked down in an attempt to hide her tears.

"Main aapke jazbaaton ki kadar karti hoon... lekin abhi jo kuch aapne kaha who mumkin nahi hai" I said in a single breathe.

He immediately stood up, shock still visible on his face. She tried looking in his direction but it broke her heart into million pieces. So she looked away.

"Lekin kyu?" he finally spoke up after a long deafening silence.

"Iss sawal ka jawab dena main zaroori nahi samjhti !" I replied in a tone devoid of any emotions.

"Zaroori nahi samajhti ka kya matlab? Tumhe batana padega!" he demanded as he pulled her closer. She could see the little tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Zahir's POV

He felt as if someone soaked the life out of him when she said those words.

Nahi?! main galat sun raha hoon yaa yeh he uska jawab hai..?!
Mere sunne mein he koi galti hai..!
Yeh nahi ho sakta !

He struggled with his thoughts.

"Lekin kyu?" I finally spoke up.

"Iss sawal ka jawab dena main zaroori nahi samjhti !" she replied.

This reply broke him.

What the hell does she mean by that ?

"Zaroori nahi samajhti ka kya matlab? Tumhe batana padega!" I demanded as I pulled her closer.

She kept looking at him silently.
"Kuch toh bolo Seher ! Ek dum kya ho gaya?" I said, a bit softer this time.

"Ek dum se kuch nahi hua sir... infact kuch tha he nahi... aap ko he koi galatfehmi hui! " she replied.

Galatfehmi?! he shocked to even respond. He totally went numb, as he let her free from his hold.

He moved his hand through his hairs as he tried to comprehend the last few mins... a lone tear escaped his eyes. But he regained his compose soon after.

"Meri kuch samajh nahi aa raha ki tum kya bol rahi ho! Galatfehmi?!" I replied, in a breaking voice.

"Dekhein sir, main nahi janti aapne meri kis baat se yeh matlab nikala but honestly, maine kabhi aapko uss nazar se nahi dekha !" she said.

He kept looking at her with blank face.
Har ehsaas zubaan pe aaye yeh zaroori toh nahi... kuch baatien sirf mehsoos ki jaati hai... aur maine unhe mehsoos kiya hai seher! he wanted to tell her but feared a reply which would break him to an extent from which it would be difficult for him to pull himself together.

"Aap ek bahout achhe insaan hai... aur mereko pura yakeen hai ki aapko mere se ek bahout behtar saathi milega!" she added.

Mujhe sirf tumhari zaroorat hai Seher !

"Abb mujhe chalna chahiye...! Khuda hafiz !" she said as she turned around to leave. He couldn't believe his ears. Everything which seemed to be so perfect has turned into biggest nightmare of his life.

He wouldn't have been so hurt if she had just rejected the proposal... what was hurting him was her words...!
He collapsed on his knees as the dam of his tears broke down.
Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Seher's POV

Mujhe maaf karde Zahir... lekin yakeen maniye mera pass aur koi raasta nahi bacha tha... main apko taqleef pauchane ke bare mein soch bhi nahi sakti lekin main majboor hu...
Mere ko aapki mohabbat pe shak nahi hai... aitbaar nahi hai toh apni kismet pe !
Apni zindagi mein itna sab kuch khone ke baad mere andar itni taqat nahi hai ki main aapko kho paun...
Mujhe maaf kardein...!!

Tears rolled down her cheeks as cried herself to sleep.
Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
love.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb part and nice ss with different approach looking forward for further parts
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
res 😊
Will update after I read..
Anjujag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow superb SS . Kuch hut ke hai yeh 👏 . Looking forward to your next update.😊
fatmagull22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update ...
sad ...
now what happens next ...
pls update soon .
904129 thumbnail
Such An Emotional Update! Both Zahir Seher love each other but Seher's insecurities are surfacing.. Thanx Fr Pm. Continue Soonz.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting story i just loved to read its
Awesome update now what happen next i am eagerly waiting for thats
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.sid

superb part and nice ss with different approach looking forward for further parts

Thank you so much for appreciating...!!

Stay tuned..
Nandini