Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Seher's POV

Allah!! How can sumone be so handsome...?!

She saw him as soon as he entered the venue along with CEO... he was looking dangerously handsome in that white shirt and black trousers paired with a blazer.

She couldn't take her eyes off until she saw that he was too looking for her... she won't be able to meet his melting gaze!

Zahir's POV

He was thanking everyone as politely as he could... But now it was getting on his nerves... he really needed to talk to her!

He finally managed to shoo everyone away... and started approaching her.

Seher's POV

Kya woh meri taraf he aa rahe hai?

She asked herself as she saw him approaching her. Her heart began beating faster and faster and faster...

She could never realize when he had stated to affect her so much...

Tauba.. yeh kya ho raha mujhe?

Zahir's POV

He could sense her nervousness as she played with the corner of her dupatta...

I love it!!!

He finally reached near her... but he didn't want to spill the beans...

The proposal would be a surprise...!

And definitely not now!!

Precap: Proposal!!!

Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Note:
Hey everyone...
first of all I am sorry for the late update... !! See I am class 11th student and that too science... So it can become little difficult for me to give regular updates... I hope you guys understand!!
And one more thing, don't get confused after reading the chapter 1. This story will move in flashbacks...!!
904129 thumbnail
Res!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›/Unres..!!! Yes Me first! πŸ₯³ Awsum start Nandu. Loved Saher and Her cuteness.😳 The banner is beautiful! ❀️ Loved how she handled everything.❀️ And Zahir, he seems the perfect hero of every story. and he is proposing her, all the best dude! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanx fr pm, Continue Soon.
Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is really good and interesting but i got confused regarding few things:
1) Try to differentiate between thoughts and dialogues! Make the thoughts or any dialogue characters says to himself/herself in italics!
2) Please do mention who spoke the dialogue to whom. Either use:-
"dialogue", he/she said

or use this format

Sehra: her dialogues
Zahir: his dialogues

I'm sorry if i offended you! I just thought to make your beautiful fanfic look more comfortable to read! I have no intention to demotivate you because i love your fanfic and it's storyline!

904129 thumbnail
Unresd My Spot Above! 😊
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good work dear..
keep it up
fatmagull22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
thank you for the update. ..it was beautiful. ...
i love zahir...and banner was beautiful. ..loved it ...
full update was awsome ..keep it up .
what will happen next please do update soon ...

and thanks a lot buddy.

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey sorry for replying late...

Awesome update...I'm really liking the story and the way ur showing both of their POVs Zahir is and the banner is very beautiful😳
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Res!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›/Unres..!!! Yes Me first! πŸ₯³ Awsum start Nandu. Loved Saher and Her cuteness.😳 The banner is beautiful! ❀️ Loved how she handled everything.❀️ And Zahir, he seems the perfect hero of every story. and he is proposing her, all the best dude! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanx fr pm, Continue Soon.

Thank you so much Di... I am glad you liked Seher and Zahir... Banner credit goes to Appy Di.. he need wishes..!πŸ˜ƒ
Stay tuned..
Nandini

pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

The story is really good and interesting but i got confused regarding few things:

1) Try to differentiate between thoughts and dialogues! Make the thoughts or any dialogue characters says to himself/herself in italics!
2) Please do mention who spoke the dialogue to whom. Either use:-
"dialogue", he/she said

or use this format

Seher: her dialogues
Zahir: his dialogues

I'm sorry if i offended you! I just thought to make your beautiful fanfic look more comfortable to read! I have no intention to demotivate you because i love your fanfic and it's storyline!

Hey... I am sorry for the inconvenience...!! I am glad you like the storyline... ❀️ I have made changes accordingly... I hope your problem is solved...
Stay tuned...
Nandini