Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 13

Seher's POV

She entered her house, as she kept her handbag on the side table and went ahead to draw the curtains.

Gold and pale, the sunlight filled the entire room with a warm sensation that made me smile. The whole room glowed with the bright sunshine as almost everything reflected the spectacular golden hues. She gathered her hair in a loose bun when his voice echoed in her ears,

"Tum please apne baal naa bandha karo.." he had said to her taking away her clip when she was abt to tie her hairs once, "Mujhe aise he pasand hai.. khulle!"
"Aur woh kyu?" I had asked curiously.
He looked at for a moment, "Jawab tum naa he suno toh behtar hai.." he had replied with a chuckle.

Seher smiled remembering his words as she let her hairs fall free on her shoulders and smoothened them with her fingers just the way he liked. As her thoughts hopped over to their hug, deep red color adorned her cheeks.

It felt so good.. so so good!
something unexpected..for sure lekin it was something that I'm going to cherish for long.. our first hug!
And it was so perfect.. just the way I've read in novels yaa srk ki movies mein dekha hai..
Jaise kuch lamho ke liye sab kuch thehr sa gaya ho..
I felt so secured.. so protected!
Like that is where I belong to.. that is where my real place is.. in the warmth of his arms..
I know I'm sounding like a love struck teenager.. but that is how it is!

She smiled contented, for this was completely an alien feeling for her. Never before she had experienced what it felt like to fall in love with someone. She was too young to understand all this when she got married. She never had a chance to experience what all girls of her age might have been through. All the silly and crazy emotions that a teenaged or a college going girl goes through. Her martial life was nothing short of a nightmare. She had lost her faith in love. Her trail of thoughts were broken by her phone beep announcing the arrival of message.

It was his WhatsApp message,

Z: thinking about me, huh?

Seher looked on shocked as another message came, Z: itna shock hone wali koi baat nahi hai..

She was about to reply, but he was typing again and soon enough another message popped up, Z: waise you're not to be blamed.. jis ladki itna handsome aur charming fiancee ho she can't help but think about him!

S: Fiancee??

Z: So? You want me to change it to husband?

S: not yet Mr! You'll have to wait for another month to be called that! What abt other options?

Z: other options.. I'm no way gonna use boyfriend and girlfriend terms.. bahout immature sound karta hai yaar! Bilkul bhi serious nahi lagta ..
Z: oneee monthhh?
Z: kyu?

S: Agar aapko nahi pata toh let me tell you, court marriage ke liye generally ek mahine baad ki date he milti hai..

Z: oh shit! Tumne pehle kyu nahi bataya?

S: 😆

Z: 🥺
But I have a plan.. 😎

S: kya?

Z: Main tumhe bhaga kar le jaunga..

S: Idea bura nahi hai.. lekin hum jayenge kahan?

Z: Bahout saari jagah hai jahan jaa sakte hai..

S: Jaise?

Z: *mind processing*
Ummm..
Ahhh..
Kahin bhi jaayein hum dono saath honge.. aur mujhe usse zyada aur kuch nahi chahiye..

S: 😳

Z: Toh phir teh ho gaya? Main bhaga ke le jaa raha hu tumhe kal!

S: ok done! 👍🏼

Z: See you tomorrow then! 🤗

S: 😃

Z: 🤔

S: ??

Z: I deserve a better reply! :'(

S: ❤️

Z: ❤️

Seher smiled as she kept her mobile down when it beeped again, Z: Aisa naa muskurayaa karo..

Seher looked around to check if he's hiding somewhere, Z: Idhar udhar kya dekh rahi ho.. I'm in office!
See I know you so well..

S: 😳

Z: bye!

S: bye!

Zahir's POV

Zahir chuckled as he kept his mobile aside, Need to work now !!! But similar thoughts as her kept bugging him.

Humara first hug..
And it was so perfect.. It was not intended but it happened.. and I'm glad it did!
Such a beautiful feeling it was..
Never before I had experienced anything like that.. to feel her, to hold her that close!
Sighhh!

He looked at the laptop screen in front of him but then, Hold on a sec! Sach mein ek mahine baad ki date milti hai.?!

He immediately opened another tab in explorer, opened Google and searched. She was indeed true! There is 30 days notice period to attend objections regarding alliance, if any!

Oh come on!!!!

Abb ek mahina aur intezaar karna padega..

Not done, seriously not done!!

Kya yaar!

He frowned on this development,

Pehle Seher nahi maan rahi thi..

Woh maan gayi toh mom had objections!

Abb sab kuch finally resolve ho gaya, toh yeh naya bekheda!

Kismet he kharab hai!

Seher's POV

Next day,

Seher was back to home after office, doing the basic preparations for dinner. Hina has just arrived from office and has gone for a shower, before she joins her in kitchen. Just then the bell rang, Seher went ahead to open the door, though her hands were messed up in spices. Seher opened the door to find Zahir standing there. She was not at all expecting him to show up at this hour plus she looks horrible with her hair tied in a messy bun on the top of her head and her hands messed up with marinating curry. She definitely didn't wanted him see this disaster look of hers.

He smiled as he pinched her nose cutely, "Why so surprised?" he said as he moved inside the house.
She rubbed her nose, trying to figure out what is he doing here.

"Smells absolutely great!" he said, taking in the aroma that filled the house.

"Thank you !" I replied, still confused about this sudden visit, "So?"

"So?! Maine kaha tha na tumhe bhaga ke le jaunga kal! Aa gaya main!" He replied causally while Seher looked on with shock.

He literallyyy meant it !

He laughed looking at the surprised cum shocked face.

"Hey!" Hina called from behind.

Zahir turned around to greet her with a smile, "Hey!"

"She didn't tell me you were coming over.." Hina said.

"Why? I told her yesterday itself! Very bad Seher.." He replied with a teasing undertone. Hina laughed while Seher went to wash her hands.

"So What's cooking?" He asked.

"Idk! Seher's up to something delicious! Maybe aapke aane ki khushi mein.." Hina replied with a chuckle while Seher glared her from behind.

"Ooo.. Is it so Seher?" He questioned again, which was more of leg pulling!

Well.. Abb yeh dono milkar meri leg pulling karenge?!

Great!

Wonderful!

Nothing could have been better than this!!

"Anyways, you'll have to take over the dish now for I'm gonna steal her for a while!" He said.

"Sure.. all yours!" Hina replied with a smile, "Lekin I hope aapke dinner ke plans nahi hai!"

"Nahi.. dinner aapke saath he hoga! we'll be back in half an hour or so.." he replied as he reciprocated the smile.

"Hum kahin jaa rahe hai?" I asked completely clueless.

"Pata chal jayega jab hum pahuch jayenge! Chalo!" He said grabbing hold of her hand.

"Aise?!" I asked flabbergasted.

"Aise kya matlab?" He asked confused.

"Let me change atleast!"

"Kyu?"

"Kyu ka kya matlab?! Main aise thodi chalungi?" I tried to reason.

"Kyu Bhai?"

"Achha! you just wait, I'm coming!" I replied as I freed my hand from his hold.

"Seher!" He called from behind.

"Coming.."
Hina who was witnessing the exchange l couldn't help but feel happy for her friend and let out a silent prayer to keep her happiness intact.

Zahir's POV

Alright I have to admit here she is super cute... main bhi uska MasterChef avatar dekh kar surprised tha.. but you know in a good way! Woh bilkul bhi expect nahi kar rahi thi ki main aaunga!

"Hum kahan jaa rahe hai?" She asked looking at him.

"Abhi chal jayega pata.. thoda sabr karo!" I replied.

He glanced at her, dressed in purple kurta and white salwar, with her dupatta carefully wrapped around her neck, she was looking simply gorgeous.

Finally he stopped the car in front of an apartment in a posh area.

"Aap mujhe kisi se milvane laaye hai?" She enquired again.

"Nahi!" I replied honestly as I looked at the tensed expressions of hers.

She is so scared of meeting new people.. par kyu? Yeh meri samajh ke bahar hai..
Bahout conscious ho jaati hai.. aise jaise sab log usi ke baare mein opinions bana rahe ho..

She looked at him unsure, "Seher.." I assured her with a smile. She nodded as she stepped out of the car and followed him towards the tower. Soon enough, they were standing in front of a door, House No. 117. Zahir pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. He led her inside and switched on the lights. The LEDs illuminated the house, revealing it's beautiful interiors. Seher was looking around amazed.

"Kaisa hai ?" I asked her.

"It is beautiful.." she replied totally awestruck and it was indeed a very beautiful house with white walls. As soon as you enter there is a huge spacious living room with wooden flooring and a French window around the corner which leads to an equally big balcony. Adjacent to the French window is a glass partition, leading to a corridor. At the end of the corridor are two rooms facing opposite to each other and with attached washrooms. Parallel to living room is the dining area facing to which is an open kitchen. From dining area was a wooden staircase leading up to next floor with two room up there. She was looking around the house with admiration, "Kiska ghar hai yeh?" she asked while looking at the balcony.

"Humara!" I replied, only to be greeted by her confused look.

"Aur aap jahan reh rahe hai woh?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Woh bhi mera hai lekin uss ghar ki first two installments dad ne pay ki thi.. lekin yeh, right from the booking to every installment till possession, sab maine pay kiya hai.. so you know its more mine, more special!" I replied with a hint of proud on myself, looking at her.

She nodded with a smile, "Phir aap shift kyu nahi hue?"

"As I said its special.. so I preferred shifting into this special house with special person.." I replied as she walked up to me.

"I see.." She replied as he held her hands.

"Now.. I've a task for you!" I said as she looked on expectantly. I continued, "Mom wants us to shift here after marriage, toh aapka kaam hai iss ghar ko apni pasand ke hisaab se decorate karne ka! Furniture, paints, paintings, carpets and anything else you want! Sab kuch tumhari pasand se.. okay?"

"Okay.. aur aapki pasand ka kya? I mean yeh aise bhi bahout khubsoorat ghar hai and I'm sure aapne bahout dil se iss ghar ka dcor karvaya hoga!" She replied honestly looking in his eyes.

She is unbelievable..

"Maine akele thodi rehna hai iss ghar mein.. aur jahan tak baat rahi mere karvaye hue dcor ki toh woh itna bhi kuch khaas nahi hai..aur tumhari pasand meri pasand hogi, I know that!" I said looking back in her almond brown eyes. She was about say something but I interrupted, "I insist! Mujhe achha lagega agar tum apni pasand se iss ghar ko sajaogi toh!"

She nodded with her trademark smile.

"Abb chalein? I'm sure Hina humara dinner ke liye wait kar rahi hogi.. and I'm very hungry!" I said which earned a chuckle.

"Chaliye!" she replied as they moved out of the house hands in hands and headed back to her apartment. Three of them, then had dinner together. Seher had prepared a delicious chicken dish. Hina and Zahir bonded really well as three of them relished the dinner with lots of chit-chat.

Once he was back to home, he changed into casuals and after checking on his parents and Aqira who were sleeping peacefully, he too retired to his room. He was lying on the bed with no traces of sleep in his eyes, he couldn't help but wonder how different she is from others.

She never fails to impress me.. I mean jab maine usse kaha ki tum ghar ko apne hisaab se sajao.. toh usne yeh kehkar mana kar diya ki maine bahout dil se ghar ka dcor karvaya hoga and she likes the way it is!

I don't think koi bhi ladki aisa golden chance iss tarah apne haath se jaane degi?!

Saman, my ex-fianc, usi ko lelo I'm 100% sure main use kuch naa bhi bolta toh bhi woh dcor change karva he leti ! Sau nakhre aur hote woh alag! Then there is Seher.. she isn't bothered abt it! Uske liye yeh sab kuch matter he nahi karta.. Shayad uski yeh he qualities jo usko sab se alag karti hai..

Seher's POV

He's different.. so very different!
Kitne aadmi hote hai jo itni chhoti chhoti cheezo ko tavajjo dete hai.. Not that there aren't men like that, just that I've never come across them apart from him.

Halaki mere liye yeh zyada matter nahi karta ki ghar ka decor mere mutabik hai yaa nahi .. kyunki yeh koi itni badi baat nahi hai.. yaa phir dekha jaye toh badi baat hai..

Shayad kabhi kisi ne meri pasand ko itni ehmiyaat he nahi di.. isliye aadat he nahi hai!

Seher smiled remembering his words, "Mujhe achha lagega agar tum apni pasand se iss ghar ko sajaogi toh!" There is nothing a girl can ask for more than this. A partner for whom your likes and dislikes matters.

After 4-5 days..

Seher was working on a file, looked up to find Kiran who sits right opposite to her desk a bit tensed. Seher walked up to her and gently placed her hand on her shoulder. Kiran shuddered as she looked at her horrified.

"All okay?" I asked concerned.

"Ye..ah! All okay!" Kiran lied straight away but Seher wasn't convinced.

"You sure there isn't anything? You can tell me!" I tried to get it out of her.

"Tum kisi ko bataogi toh nahi?" She asked in a low voice. Seher moved her head in negative and gave her an assuring squeeze. Kiran then her everything. There is guy in their office, Kshitij who is behaving strangely with her. Occasional hand brushes while passing by or deliberately trying to hold her hand and stuff like that. He is the project head of the team in which Kiran is part and he is undoubtedly, taking advantage of that.

"Pehle maine socha accidentally ho gaya hoga.. by mistake.. lekin abb I don't think that is the case! Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha main kya karu?" Kiran voiced out her dilemma in low voice.

It was definitely something to be worried about.

"Tum sir ko complaint karo!" I suggested.

"Kaise? I mean how can I?" Kiran replied, and Seher understood what she was talking about. Talking to your boss about something like this can get awkward and embarrassing at the same time.

"Relax.. let me think of something!" I assured her with a smile. Kiran nodded with a sigh, "Thank you!" She said as she hugged her.

"It's okay.. and don't worry I will find out a way soon!" I replied in a low voice and hugged her back.

I don't know.. Kshitij?
Bahout geri hui harkat hai yeh.. aaj Kiran, I'm sure aage chal kar koi aur!
Kyu karte hai log aisa? Aakhir kya milta hai?
Aur dekha jaye toh agar kuch milta nahi toh kuch jaata bhi nahi hai.. jo bhi suffer karna padta hai woh ladki ko karna padta.. mentally bhi aur emotionally bhi.
It's pretty ironical ki ek taraf toh hum apni female employees ke saath aisa bartaav karte hai ki woh job chhodne par majboor ho jaye aur doosri taraf hum he sawal karte hai ki ladkiyaan apne pairo par kyu nahi khadi hoti?
Kuch na kuch toh karna padega!

As the day passed by, she came to know that many of their colleagues have noticed it. Just that no one has bothered to report it or simply take a stand for her.

Sick people..

Next day,

Seher had decided to look for some concrete clues on whose basis she'll complaint against him. Otherwise it will be pointless.
There was just an hour left before office would close for the day and Zahir had gone for some meeting. Seher was typing an important email when she noticed Kshitij near Kiran. Under the pretense of helping her out, he was again trying to get close to her with one of his hand on her shoulder. Kiran was visibly uncomfortable and helpless. Seher felt disgusted at his audacity. She was equally disgusted on people who were seated around acting oblivious to everything. She had had enough of it and was about to get up from her place when she saw Zahir walking in. Everybody wished him as he made his way back to his cabin. Kshitij too wished him standing straight.

"Good evening Kshitij!" He wished back as he stopped there, with his hands in his pockets authoritively.

"Good evening Kiran.." he said looking at her.

"Good evening sir.." she wished him back in a feeble voice.

Zahir cleared his throat, "Kshitij I hope you know there are certain rules that needs to be followed in this office.. a code of conduct which I expect everyone of you to adhere to." Zahir said to which Kshitij nodded.

"One of those rules is to respect your fellow colleagues and their personal space!" He continued calmly, looking straight at him. This definitely attracted everyone's attention as they stopped their work in middle to see what's going on!

He noticed?! Lekin kab ?

"There is, isn't it?" He said to which Kshitij nodded looking down. He was caught red handed!

"So I would really appreciate if you learn to respect and stay in your limits. Warna majbooran mujhe tumhare against strict actions lene padenge.. naukri jayegi so jayegi aage bhi kaam milna mushkil ho jayega!" Zahir said in a stern voice.

"And this goes for each and every one of you.. I don't want any kind of nuisance in the office.." he added, looking around the room.

"I hope I've made my point clear..?" Zahir said to which Kshitij nodded.
"Back to work then!" He ordered as everyone dispersed, continuing with their respective works. He too headed back to his cabin as their eyes met for a few seconds.

Seher couldn't help but feel proud of him.. so proud of him! He's a gentleman in every sense.. and the very thought of having him as her life partner fills her with utmost proud. He has proved today that he isn't the one who only talks abt respecting women but firmly believes in it and practices it as well. Every man is protective and possessive of his lady, but only few men has the courage and etiquettes to safeguard someone else's girl.

Zahir's POV

He entered his cabin pretty enraged. Never in his dreams he had thought that someone from his team could stoop so low. Even if it was happening, no one bothered to complain him about the same. Had he not caught Seher looking in their direction, he would have never got to know about it!

Later that day,

Zahir stopped the car in front of her apartment, "Chalein jee! Aa gaya aapka ghar.."

"Thank you.."

"Abb tum mujhe drop karne ke liye bhi thank you bologi?!" I asked her surprised.

"Nahi.. drop karne ke liye nahi. Aaj jo aapne kiya uske liye!" Seher replied looking at him.

"Tum Kshitij ki baat kar rahi ho?" I asked again to which she nodded, "Well.. that was my responsibility I would say! Lekin tum kyu uske liye thank you bol rahi ho?"

"Aap samajhte hai ki aapki responsibility thi.. baaki nahi samajhte! Aap ko kya lagta hai office ke baaki log nahi jaante the Kshitij ke bare mein? Sab jaante the lekin kisi ne bhi use rok ne ki koshish nahi ki. Aap chahte toh aap bhi badi asaani use nazar andaaz kar sakte the.. magar aapne nahi kiya!" She said looking at him admiringly.

"Khair.. abb aisa bhi kuch nahi kiya maine!" I replied casually.

"Aap nahi jaante! Bahout kam logon mein himmat hoti hai apni awaaz uthane ki inn sab ke khilaaf.. main jaanti hu tabhi keh rahi hu!" She replied with a brief smile.

Zahir took in a deep breath as he gently kept his palm on her cheek, "Seher.. Bhool jao sab kuch ek bure sapne ki tarah!" I tried.

"Kaash bhool na itna asaan hota!" she replied in a low voice, looking down as Zahir wiped a teardrop from the corner of her eye with his thumb. He looked at her with helpless expressions as he rested his forehead on hers and then, hugged her lovingly!

Main nahi jaanta tha ki itni choti choti baatein Seher ke liye itni ehamiyat rakhti hai..
I know she has gone through a lot..
Kuch bhi ho jaye.. there's one thing I'm very sure of.. aaj ke baad main kabhi bhi uski aakhon mein aansu nahi aane dunga.. kabhi use tanha chhodkar nahi jaunga!

He thought as his grip went stronger around her...
Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
904129 thumbnail
Haan Jee, Me first again!
Actually, I love being the first one on your stories.😳

A lovely update, once again, love! 👏👏
The best thing about Seher and Zahir's relationship being that, they're slowly coming closer without any hurry or rush cuz that wouldnt look appealing or relatable. Its is slow yet steady, just how it should be.⭐️

Aww..I love their WhatsApp Chat! 😆😆❤️
I mean it was sweet of Zahir to go so impatient when he got to know that they have to wait for a month for marriage! 😆😆
Poor Guy! 😛
His Emojis cracked me up really.😆😆
Cuties these two are. ❤️
Waise Bhagaa Ke Le Jaane wala idea wasn't bad.😉😆

And I agree with him that these boyfriend girlfriend terms sound very shallow. A real man, looks for a wife not girlfriend as my Sahil says.😳

Their visit to their to be home was cute. I loved how Zahir asked her to do the decor for it, and our Seher being the sweetheart was considerate about his choices too.😊

Aayee Hayee! Their feelings after their hug was such a treat to read. ❤️ And I totally understand that cuz I've written something like this too.😳
And I for one, loved Seher's master chef avatar.😆😆 Cute.

The Best had to be, I loved how Zahir stood up for Kiran and showed that douchebag Kshitij his rightful place.👏👏
Perverts like him, don't deserve to be in public! 🤬 It was admirable as how to how he understood without Seher telling him and that effected her deeply. ❤️

Their last scene was so beautiful.

Thanx For Pm.
Update Soon.
love.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved the bond of ZAHIR and SEHAR
beutiful and true love

come up soon with another update
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another wonderful update. 😊
Guess I have already fallen for Zahir 😆 A perfect man!! Loved the part where he understood everything that Seher wanted to say, without her uttering a single word 😳
As I said earlier as well, I can imagine Sid in every single scene and dialogue while reading
Anjujag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 👏. The way Zahir understands Seher . The love he has for her and the respect he gives to her feelings told and untold :-) He is a life partner which every girl deserves and yearns for . True can picture Sid in this role 😃