How I Grew Up - ZaYa OS

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hell-o! This is Tani here, in case you forgot.
First of all, a really huge round of applause of @steelfan 👏👏

Now, the reason : She's so regular at updating her works. She's hardworking, participates in all game os, participates in those senseless games of the week I often carry out to 2 weeks or so.

So good work, girl!
Keep that up.

Next, here you go with my OS. This is an AU. Which means alternate universe. It does not have any resemblance to the show whatsoever. There is only the characters and their relations. No resemblance to the storyline.

Enjoy!

xx

"How dare you touch her? You douche! If something happens to her because of you, Zeeshan Ahmed, I am telling you you'll be dead."

"Blackmail somebody else." Zeeshan Ahmed didn't know how possesive Zain Abdullah was of his friend. He could do anything and everything for Aaliya Haider, his one and only friend.

Zain and Aaliya had met in the 2nd grade. They still remember that day. It was Aaliya's first day at school and no one was giving her a place to sit. Then, sitting in one dark corner, was Zain Abdullah. He furiously wrote into his book. Aaliya walked up to Zain and sat down beside him. He didn't object.

"What are you doing? Don't you know? Nobody here wishes to sit with me," Zain said, for he knew he was considered a freak.

"I'm new. Hi, I'm Aaliya." She forwards her hand. Zain looked at her for a moment and then at her hand, "It's okay to shake hands. Wouldn't make you less of a weirdo, if that's what you're worried about."

"Zain." They shook hands. Then, days came and went. They started talking, chatting. Aaliya didn't want any girlfriends as she didn't wish to gossip. She wanted to know more about Zain. And so was the situation on the other side. Sure he got a lot of offers to become friends with the cool people; but he declined all. He didn't want to make any friends. They became the 'anti-social beings'. But neither Aaliya nor Zain cared or realised the fact.

"You cannot save her from everyone, freak. She's ours. We'll do whatever we want to," Aaliya Haider had to grab Zain out of the room before he made Zeeshan's face look like India's map.

"You need to relax, Zain. Just relax."

"How can I? How does it not bother you? They're talking rubbish about you. Does it not bother you what they think about you? I would have separated their bodies from their heads if you hadn't come. You spoiled it."

"Do you think the same?"

"Same, what?"

"Do you think same as they think?"

"Of course not." Zain hugs Aaliya tightly. "You're my best friend, Aaliya. I love you. I'd never see you that way. You're the world to me. I've never been so close to anyone ever."

"Then that answers your question."

"How?" Zain says, confused.

"I don't bother people thinking like that of me because they're not my best friends. They can think I'm the worst person alive on the planet and I'd be okay with it." She hugs him tighter, "But, Zain, what fears me is that the day when you start hating me.. I'll break."

"You'll never break, Aaliya. Because I'll never hate you. I can't."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super se upar wala os thankyou u appreciated me really feeling proud to get a sis like u
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sis why are not replying my message u got fed up with me
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: steelfan

super se upar wala os thankyou u appreciated me really feeling proud to get a sis like u

Thank you so much for the compliment.
And you deserved it. You are rocking in your writing skills.
And it's absolutely nothing I did or did not do. You're brilliant. :)